New grok video

Post Reply
Indugo
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 4:11 am

New grok video

Post by Indugo »

New video, please just ignore the A.I. jank.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SYq1PB ... sp=sharing
esercito sconfitto
Posts: 9315
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Re: New grok video

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I love the idea of stashing people in a trunk :D and wow one of the fastest uniform stripping and stealing ever ( the henchwoman) basically she is stripped and overwhelmed in the very same time

and I like the little kiss when the infiltrator knocks the young and cute nurse
Indugo
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 4:11 am

Re: New grok video

Post by Indugo »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2026 6:08 pm I love the idea of stashing people in a trunk :D and wow one of the fastest uniform stripping and stealing ever ( the henchwoman) basically she is stripped and overwhelmed in the very same time

and I like the little kiss when the infiltrator knocks the young and cute nurse
I have to admit, the kiss came from the AI. I told her to headbutt her, but she kissed her instead, and I thought: okay
Post Reply

Return to “AI Videos”