Page 1 of 1
I made another video with Grok
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 1:02 pm
by Indugo
I made another video with Grok; the consistency isn't very good. The more complex the story, the more errors are generated, so please excuse the inconsistency.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c3xBsQ ... sp=sharing
Re: I made another video with Grok
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 9:53 am
by darth chlorophorm 2
Hey, I think it looks really good. The manga style right on point, very authentic.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Re: I made another video with Grok
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 7:06 am
by FemaleSpy
Agreed with Darth, liked anime manga style with zako story here, especially naked bodies, for ai it's surprising better than always, especially when Grok not free anymore, which inspiration you have this time, if not secret, redhead girl look known with those red-pink hair

Re: I made another video with Grok
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 5:33 pm
by Indugo
FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2026 7:06 am
Agreed with Darth, liked anime manga style with zako story here, especially naked bodies, for ai it's surprising better than always, especially when Grok not free anymore, which inspiration you have this time, if not secret, redhead girl look known with those red-pink hair
Actually, some Metal Slug and a little of the years 40´s. Grok is complicated and inconsistent, with undressing scenes that sometimes do not allow scenes of removing shoes, and others allowing a full frontal view.
Re: I made another video with Grok
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 10:36 pm
by FemaleSpy
Indugo wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2026 5:33 pm
FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2026 7:06 am
Agreed with Darth, liked anime manga style with zako story here, especially naked bodies, for ai it's surprising better than always, especially when Grok not free anymore, which inspiration you have this time, if not secret, redhead girl look known with those red-pink hair
Actually, some Metal Slug and a little of the years 40´s. Grok is complicated and inconsistent, with undressing scenes that sometimes do not allow scenes of removing shoes, and others allowing a full frontal view.
Yeah exactly, fr looking like Metal Slug, genius idea