New "Double Identity" video

Post Reply
zarab
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:20 am

New "Double Identity" video

Post by zarab »

Here is a frame-by-frame video created using ChatGPT and Grok. It is an animated version in an American comic book style.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1frhO2_ ... sp=sharing
esercito sconfitto
Posts: 9318
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Re: New "Double Identity" video

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I presume it's a failed attempt

The escape I mean, not the clip :x
User avatar
darth chlorophorm 2
Posts: 3252
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 8:16 pm
Location: Philadelphia Pa. USA
Contact:

Re: New "Double Identity" video

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This looks great.
I really wish this was an animated series on the Cartoon Network. Lol!
zarab
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:20 am

Re: New "Double Identity" video

Post by zarab »

Should I continue creating this kind of work?
esercito sconfitto
Posts: 9318
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Re: New "Double Identity" video

Post by esercito sconfitto »

why not? :)
User avatar
darth chlorophorm 2
Posts: 3252
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 8:16 pm
Location: Philadelphia Pa. USA
Contact:

Re: New "Double Identity" video

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Please do. I enjoy it very much.
Post Reply

Return to “AI Videos”