Realistic Style

takingherplace
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Re: Realistic Style

Post by takingherplace »

zarab wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 4:15 pm
Indugo wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 8:04 pm
takingherplace wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:47 am Nice! I've loved your work for many years! Curious, do you pay a subscription to AI to generate these? And do you have any recommendations of an AI tool to use? I've been using DAZ over the years with all free stuff to make my art but would love to explore the AI possibilities...THANKS!
Yes, I pay for Super Grok; it is a scam. I can make 2 or 3 minutes of content a week. I tried Venice Studio for less censorship, but it costs more. I love making these videos, but it is frustanting some times for the censorship :evil: .
Well, regarding censorship, I do know of a site that can generate uncensored videos, but it’s a paid service. I actually tested it using an image of a naked Pamela Anderson, and it worked pretty well. The video I generated had nothing to do with the uniform theft; it was just to test the site's censorship limits. It was actually just a very short, five-second sex clip.

Here is the site in question.

https://video.a2e.ai/
Thanks everyone! I'll look into some of this stuff...
Post Reply

Return to “AI Videos”