(off topic, again ) Happy Birthday to the tireless and Indefatigable Man who keeps Our Board alive...

Announcements & General Discussion
Cuccut0612

Re: (off topic, again ) Happy Birthday to the tireless and Indefatigable Man who keeps Our Board alive...

Post by Cuccut0612 »

Happy Birthday my friend
Stormtrooper1990

Re: (off topic, again ) Happy Birthday to the tireless and Indefatigable Man who keeps Our Board alive...

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Hi guys

To everyone on the board who as wished me a happy birthday whether it be on this thread or privately, I would like to offer my sincerest and heartfelt thanks to you all.

I'am truly touched by the number of well wishes I have received. I really appreciate this.

Over the course of the year I have been made to feel welcome and made many friends. I want to take this opportunity to say I'am very proud to be a member of our community and to be a board writer.

I will continue to be a tireless and indefatigable member of this community, keeping the board alive and promoting fem/fem uniform/clothes stealing and infiltration, something that is close to my heart. Something we all love in one form or another.

So thanks again all of you. :D
pass

Post by pass »

Happy birthday!
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

happy birthday!

Return to “General Discussion”