"Escape from the Hospital" ( posted at Pixiv - but the Hospital is just a starting point)

pc305435632

Re: "Escape from the Hospital" ( posted at Pixiv - but the Hospital is just a starting point)

Post by pc305435632 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:38 am You're very welcome panpanchenchen your work is always an inspiration and I wish you all the best for your future projects. Keep up the great work.

There is some good inspiration here, despite the nature of AI works which myself I'am not to fond of. Just switch out the male characters for female ones and we are in business. Cyclists in particular are great inspiration for a disguise for any infiltrator or fleeing convict. She takes out the woman and as a change of clothes along with transportation, and if she's very lucky the cyclist may have had a zipped bag around her waist with some money.

In one of my Ellana stories, I featured a "Deliveroo" bike courier as a disguise for my character to evade the MiB.

For the police uniforms, I find the uniforms of female Korean, Japanese or Chinese officers to be great sources of inspiration. And I was thinking of featuring these in future Ellana stories set in the Far Eastern sphere.
Good. I think there's a lot of material on "Uniformed Women and Girls." Now it's time to present your idea. 8-)
http://www.uniformstealingboard.com/vie ... php?t=4778
http://www.uniformstealingboard.com/vie ... php?t=3780
dummy76

Re: "Escape from the Hospital" ( posted at Pixiv - but the Hospital is just a starting point)

Post by dummy76 »

thank you always for your work. my stories are inspired by your work
pc305435632 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:17 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:38 am You're very welcome panpanchenchen your work is always an inspiration and I wish you all the best for your future projects. Keep up the great work.

There is some good inspiration here, despite the nature of AI works which myself I'am not to fond of. Just switch out the male characters for female ones and we are in business. Cyclists in particular are great inspiration for a disguise for any infiltrator or fleeing convict. She takes out the woman and as a change of clothes along with transportation, and if she's very lucky the cyclist may have had a zipped bag around her waist with some money.

In one of my Ellana stories, I featured a "Deliveroo" bike courier as a disguise for my character to evade the MiB.

For the police uniforms, I find the uniforms of female Korean, Japanese or Chinese officers to be great sources of inspiration. And I was thinking of featuring these in future Ellana stories set in the Far Eastern sphere.
Good. I think there's a lot of material on "Uniformed Women and Girls." Now it's time to present your idea. 8-)
http://www.uniformstealingboard.com/vie ... php?t=4778
http://www.uniformstealingboard.com/vie ... php?t=3780
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

OUR FRIEND PANPANCHENCHEN IS UNSTOPPABLE !

Right now his rebel girls are ambushing a marching band!

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/116975949
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I really enjoyed the Marching Band and Waitress stories a lot.
These two types of uniforms are really underused in stories.
I love how the imposter were dragging the waitresses off by their ankles. Then their stripped bodies left concealed just out of sight.
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:11 pm I really enjoyed the Marching Band and Waitress stories a lot.
I love how the imposter were dragging the waitresses off by their ankles. Then their stripped bodies left concealed just out of sight.
Same here, darth. I love a good dragging by the heels to a nice dark spot myself. I can't really call which story I preferred so I will go for both myself.

Mind you saying that both these uniform types are underused, I have written a few waitress take outs and steals myself. Haven't done any marching band girls yet but there's always a first time. ;)
darth chlorophorm 2

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:59 pm
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:11 pm I really enjoyed the Marching Band and Waitress stories a lot.
Same here, darth. I love a good dragging by the heels to a nice dark spot myself. I can't really call which story I preferred so I will go for both myself.

Mind you saying that both these uniform types are underused, I have written a few waitress take outs and steals myself. Haven't done any marching band girls yet but there's always a first time. ;)
ST, You have my admiration. Your stories often contain uniforms thefts from a wide variety of professions. This is a really good thing. You have a wonderful imagination that doesn't seem to suffer from stagnation. Keep up the good work and never take your creative gift for granted.
Stormtrooper1990

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:34 pm

ST, You have my admiration. Your stories often contain uniforms thefts from a wide variety of professions. This is a really good thing. You have a wonderful imagination that doesn't seem to suffer from stagnation. Keep up the good work and never take your creative gift for granted.

Thanks Darth, I really appreciate the compliments . With my recent series ECS, I have been working with Arc to bring some really unique uniforms from around the world. In fact we have just planned a string of Ellana's stories, which will take her on board a cruise liner with a host of different uniforms from the real world Princess Cruise Lines. They will also include several very rare uniforms too.

And we are planning a series of series set during the 2024 Olympic games. So it's a very exciting time and the stories will keep on coming. :)
darth chlorophorm 2

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:45 pm

Thanks Darth, I really appreciate the compliments . With my recent series ECS, I have been working with Arc to bring some really unique uniforms from around the world. In fact we have just planned a string of Ellana's stories, which will take her on board a cruise liner with a host of different uniforms from the real world Princess Cruise Lines. They will also include several very rare uniforms too.

And we are planning a series of series set during the 2024 Olympic games. So it's a very exciting time and the stories will keep on coming. :)
A story set on a cruise ship sounds very interesting.
One of the original ideas for Die Hard 2 was to have John McClain battle terrorist aboard a cruise ship. This concept always intrigued me.
Stormtrooper1990

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:51 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:45 pm

A story set on a cruise ship sounds very interesting.
One of the original ideas for Die Hard 2 was to have John McClain battle terrorist aboard a cruise ship. This concept always intrigued me.
Thank you. I will feature several different stops across the Mediterranean, starting in Athens then Istanbul, Santorini, Messina and finally Naples. With various passengers, staff and locals in each location being replaced. It won't be until a few chapters later though and because of the scale of steals and overarching subplot it will be spread over three parts.

I remember hearing about that. I think they recycled that plot for Speed 2 Cruise Control, although sadly that featured no female terrorists in disguise.

Return to “Poser Stories by Panpanchenchen”