Scene from Night Agent, Redial

meditions142

Scene from Night Agent, Redial

Post by meditions142 »

Here is a rather interesting scene. It is from Season 1, Episode 2 of the show Night Agent. I have not seen the show so I am left to piece it together so if anyone has seen the show they might be able to add something. Also, while it is clothes stealing scene, the victim does not have her clothes stolen.

Here is the scene (it starts at 2:40 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AODUqAdMSDY

An assassin is chasing her target in a hotel where power has been cut so it is dark. She is wearing a maid's outfit that has already been stolen but I have not been able to determine if there is a scene of her obtaining that uniform.

Apparently to escape the hotel the assassin needs a change of clothes to make her escape and goes to the hotel laundry to get a coat The laundry clerk is using her cell phone light to do some work in the darkened room. As luck would have it, she is a very attractive young blonde. Hearing someone come into the room she mistakes the intruder for a co-worker and makes a comment about the person being late but doesn't turn around. As the assassin walks past she causally presses a taser onto the woman's neck and shocks her. The woman winches and slumps to the ground unconscious. The assassin then steals a coat for her escape.

I really like the scene. The casualness of the assassin in both taking out the woman and then going a picking out a coat is wonderful. And I thought the blonde was quite pretty. And I love the way she is totally unsuspecting of what is about to happen to her having thought the person who has come in is a co-worker.
Stormtrooper1990

Re: Scene from Night Agent, Redial

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I remember that scene! I was practically screaming at the TV for her to strip the woman. The takedown was so perfect and the cute sigh the pretty blonde made as she slumped to the ground as she slumped to the ground was priceless. I love a good taser knockout. Straight to the neck, the CNS switched off for a bit. Beautiful. :D

That whole series was a disappointment for me. That scene where the protagonists are sneaking into Camp David in the back of a trunk. There was this pretty US soldier girl, who i so wanted to se her get knocked out by the female protagonists and get her uniform stolen. But alas no. The writers were so lazy. :(

Had they hired me, I would have have written both scenes a little differently... ;)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:57 pm
I remember that scene! I was practically screaming at the TV for her to strip the woman. The takedown was so perfect and the cute sigh the pretty blonde made as she slumped to the ground as she slumped to the ground was priceless. I love a good taser knockout. Straight to the neck, the CNS switched off for a bit. Beautiful. :D

Hi Stormtrooper. I guess since you saw the episode indeed I am correct that we don't get to see how she obtained the maid outfit. First disappointment. And of course not taking the blonde's clothes is a double disappointment.

I agree with you the sigh the blonde makes is great. And you are correct "straight to the neck, the CNS switched off for a bit." Great way to put it.

And like I said, so many nice touches. Love that the woman thinks the person behind her is a co-worker and doesn't even turn around thereby sealing her fate. And also just how casually the assassin zaps her.
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:07 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:57 pm

Hi Stormtrooper. I guess since you saw the episode indeed I am correct that we don't get to see how she obtained the maid outfit. First disappointment. And of course not taking the blonde's clothes is a double disappointment.

I agree with you the sigh the blonde makes is great. And you are correct "straight to the neck, the CNS switched off for a bit." Great way to put it.

And like I said, so many nice touches. Love that the woman thinks the person behind her is a co-worker and doesn't even turn around thereby sealing her fate. And also just how casually the assassin zaps her.
It was for me too, because that maids outfit did have a nametag if I recall correctly. So I always imagined she took it off a maid outside the hotel or in it, with that taser of hers. Just offscreen ;) . I actually wanted to write a deleted scene of her doing just that. And stripping the blonde too.

Thanks. I have been meaning to use a taser in one of my stories. Utilising that excelllent takedown. As it just looks so sexy, the whole scene was practically set up for a uniform steal.

Yeah. The way the woman is about to say "Hi how's it goin-ugh!" then zap! Sleepytime! Priceless. She should have been more attentive. But we love inattentive pretty women on the USB. That assassin was my favourite female character and they could have done so much with her. That casual way she puts down that girl, just made me fall in love with her. I actually did have a mental image of her stealing the girls clothes. ;)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:17 pm
Yeah. The way the woman is about to say "Hi how's it goin-ugh!" then zap! Sleepytime! Priceless. She should have been more attentive. But we love inattentive pretty women on the USB. That assassin was my favourite female character and they could have done so much with her. That casual way she puts down that girl, just made me fall in love with her. I actually did have a mental image of her stealing the girls clothes. ;)
What so fun about the scene is that the woman was being a bit snarky. Obviously thinking it is a co-worker she says "Late again. What a surprise."

You are so right. She should have been a lot more attentive. Never even turns around and makes herself any easy victim.

Indeed "but we love inattentive pretty women on the USB". The perfect victims!

I also love she is just the random woman doing her job. She would never image what was about to happen to her.

"That casual way she puts down that girl, just made me fall in love with her." Indeed she never even looks at the woman as she knocks her out and then doesn't even spare her a glance as she walks out. The woman was nothing but an obstacle to get past. And an easy one at that.
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:44 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:17 pm
What so fun about the scene is that the woman was being a bit snarky. Obviously thinking it is a co-worker she says "Late again. What a surprise."

You are so right. She should have been a lot more attentive. Never even turns around and makes herself any easy victim.

I also love she is just the random woman doing her job. She would never image what was about to happen to her.

"That casual way she puts down that girl, just made me fall in love with her." Indeed she never even looks at the woman as she knocks her out and then doesn't even spare her a glance as she walks out. The woman was nothing but an obstacle to get past. And an easy one at that.

I agree. It makes me wonder whether she saw the nametag on the uniform and referring to the woman she took it off. Since the comment was quite specific. After all, disguises work because we look at the uniform not the person wearing it, even if it as a nametag.

And that will probably earn her a trip to the ICU at the very least. She's lucky that wasn't lethal. Its mook level stupidity at its finest.

Exactly. Like many of the women in my stories. That housekeeper probably didn't figure she would be attacked at work by a ruthless assassin when she went into work that morning. Let alone wake up in a hospital.

That was for me was the icing on the cake for this scene. And the reason I love my protagonists either bad or neutral at best. Because A. They make far more interesting characters,
and sexy ones at that. B. It's more realistic. A woman like that assassin would need to operate with a cold degree of unattachment to do her job. It makes her so compelling. Like you said, the blonde was an obstacle and she was neutralised effectively. I think the maid should count herself lucky, if the assassin didn't have that stun gun then I get the feeling she would have just snapped her neck and walked right on out.

A superb scene, that could and should have been a uniform steal.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 pm
Like you said, the blonde was an obstacle and she was neutralised effectively. I think the maid should count herself lucky, if the assassin didn't have that stun gun then I get the feeling she would have just snapped her neck and walked right on out.

Indeed. It is interesting how lucky the blonde was. The woman was a cold blooded assassin and she had a silenced pistol. She could have so easily killed the woman by shooting her or snapping her neck. However, she instead only knocks her out. Interesting that she showed some level of mercy even though she is a professional killer.
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:24 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 pm
Like you said, the blonde was an obstacle and she was neutralised effectively. I think the maid should count herself lucky, if the assassin didn't have that stun gun then I get the feeling she would have just snapped her neck and walked right on out.

Indeed. It is interesting how lucky the blonde was. The woman was a cold blooded assassin and she had a silenced pistol. She could have so easily killed the woman by shooting her or snapping her neck. However, she instead only knocks her out. Interesting that she showed some level of mercy even though she is a professional killer.

That was what I found so compelling about the assassins character because we do see her execute unarmed targets in cold blood throughout the series. But here she chooses to show mercy to the woman despite being a professional assassin. I wonder if she was just under orders not to kill at the hotel, as not to draw attention to the agenda of the shows villains who were part of a wider conspiracy. It showed us the audience that she was more then your average professional killer.

Here's how I think it went down. Off screen she attacks a maid for the uniform, same technique.( After all she came prepared.) Takes it infiltrates the hotel. She then stuns the other woman, briefly thinks about stealing her clothes but decides on the coat instead.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:33 pm
She then stuns the other woman, briefly thinks about stealing her clothes but decides on the coat instead.
It really is a great scene. The woman is really good looking and her reaction is great. While the assassin didn't actually steal her clothes he nonetheless still steals the coat so let's say it is a really good uniform steal.
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:22 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:33 pm
She then stuns the other woman, briefly thinks about stealing her clothes but decides on the coat instead.
It really is a great scene. The woman is really good looking and her reaction is great. While the assassin didn't actually steal her clothes he nonetheless still steals the coat so let's say it is a really good uniform steal.

I will second that my friend. If she did steal the woman's clothes and we then have an aftermath then it would have turned from "really good" to "excellent". Since it as A. Cute victim B. Ruthless Progtagonist C. Cool takedown D. Nice looking coat. It still is a really good scene and as tons of potential as inspiration for a story or a poser story, or art for any of our talented artists. Besides, it's a very nice coat that assassin steals and it wasn't like the inattentive woman needed it.

Return to “Maids , Catering , Service Crews”