Post by esercito sconfitto »

the Master is Back!

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/116381137

...but his computer exploded :o
Loggerzed(ZL)

Re: Mission Seoul

Post by Loggerzed(ZL) »

Yes, great job! Worthy of a master!
I just wish there were a little more full-length views of the characters to admire them and their changes after changing clothes.

My regrets about the accident and loss of data. It's really sad. There was a similar story recently when I changed my computer. But I didn’t lose anything, even though my heart trembled.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

https://spy-x-family.fandom.com/wiki/Yor_Forger

What a pity , I want to see Yor stick her big needle in the victim's head.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Very cool story with interesting protagonist Yor, sadly they're all keep her underwear, but still cool, it's a pity about your problem with Computer, hope you repair him and everything gonna be alright again, good luck, my friend ♥️🤝🤙 :mrgreen:
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

pc305435632 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:02 pm https://spy-x-family.fandom.com/wiki/Yor_Forger

What a pity , I want to see Yor stick her big needle in the victim's head.
Agreed, she's great with this in her anime, but can be a lot of problems with art where can be healing, it's a lot of work and PC our friend already very old, so story still cool without that's ;)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Loggerzed(ZL) wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:52 am Yes, great job! Worthy of a master!
I just wish there were a little more full-length views of the characters to admire them and their changes after changing clothes.

My regrets about the accident and loss of data. It's really sad. There was a similar story recently when I changed my computer. But I didn’t lose anything, even though my heart trembled.
Agreed dude, especially those computers, always problem in them, almost every 2-5 years need change him, it's damn business... :roll:
Void99

Post by Void99 »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:54 am the Master is Back!

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/116381137

...but his computer exploded :o
Exploded? Really?

I mean Daz sure does stress the GPU fan and the temperature can rise...but their should be a fail safe that will shut down the entire system.
Did he say what he was doing at the time when this happened? Maybe there was another underlying issue.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hi Void it's what Ken ( Sound Man) claimed in a note ( google translation) at the end of the story posted at Pixiv

Originally, everything was going smoothly, but in fact, there was an accident when importing data, which caused one of my card readers and a 2T data disk to explode. Now the main loss is the mannequins, costumes, movements, etc. collected from 2016 to now. Not to mention whether it can be repaired, the cost of exporting the data alone is estimated to be more than 1,000. If it cannot be repaired, I will have to consider giving up the previous data and only play with the new model.
Void99

Post by Void99 »

I assume "mannequins, costumes, movement" means character sets, clothing props and poses.

And they were collected, not purchased. Purchased items can always be re-downloaded. I guess they were obtained by umm...other means. 2T data disk must mean a 2 TB external hard drive...this is what became damaged. Not the PC itself. That's what it sounds like anyway.

All his data was on that external hard drive. And would be very expensive to have the data extracted.

Wonder what caused it. Maybe there was a power outage when he was copying data from the external hard drive to the PC.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Your work is excellent. I expect nothing less from you. Thank you very much for every single story.

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”