"The Cleaning Squad" by GetYourClothesOff

esercito sconfitto

"The Cleaning Squad" by GetYourClothesOff

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 4rgWlB_Zy4

Don Russo wanted rid of Don Lamberti for good, so he hired the two top hit women in the country. They infiltrated the office building where Don Lamberti had his headquarters, overwhelmed the security guards and changed into their uniforms, ready to head up in the elevator to do the hit.
However, Don Lamberti was watching everything unfold via the elevator lobby security camera. And so he sent The Cleaning Squad - a group of ex-paratroopers who took care of any problems and made sure no evidence was left behind.
When the "problems" were female and surrendered, the Cleaning Squad always worked with Dark Web Auctions to get some extra bonus money for the Squad.
Sophy: "Thanks for bringing them over to our warehouse."
Cleaning Squad Leader: "No problem, Sophy. So, we have two assassins and two incompetent employees that the Don wants gone forever. Can you fix it?"
Sophy: "Sure, this is good quality stock, they'll sell for a good price. I'll get them tested for STDs and pregnancy, then if the tests come back negative, I'll 'sample' them myself to make sure they meet our standards, then it's up for auction at the next sale."

Return to “from Deviantart”