Uniform Stealing Custom : Anyone tried or want to try?

Announcements & General Discussion
j-hungary

Re: Uniform Stealing Custom : Anyone tried or want to try?

Post by j-hungary »

Trackman281 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:15 am Planning on shooting in April and releasing the clips in May. As I said on my thread, as much as I am incredibly grateful that people want to assist me and even put money towards the project. I just can not accept any of it from anyone. I can't take money from people (especially my fellow USB members). So while I am very pleased and grateful that you want to chip in. I'm afraid once again I'm going to have to kindly say "no thank you." I just can't do it. I'm releasing all the clips for free when their done, so I just want people to enjoy them.

My budget is still not concrete yet as I still have 6 or 8 interviews yet with women who are somewhat interested.

Thank you again though! :D :D
Didn't know you have replied to my post......

Anyway, thanks and let me know the progress, can't wait to see what the you can come up.

I might find someone to do the Uniform Stealing scene with my idea, maybe I will do what you do and take matter with my own hand, if I know where to start getting model lol.
j-hungary

Re: Uniform Stealing Custom : Anyone tried or want to try?

Post by j-hungary »

Void99 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:13 am
j-hungary wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:38 am
Well, I don't really remember, but I do believe the quote is $1500, and it was for 3 model and 30 minutes, but then I requested some West Coast talent (one of them is Ashley Lane) so maybe that also involved flying them in and flying them out, again, I will need to look at the email to know the breakdown, if I can find the email.

But I do believe it would have been cheaper if they use pre-scheduled slot because they have other work on them, so the cost is shared, and you don't pay the entire thing. But I cannot be sure. I don't think the story is that complicated, but that would involved 2 model got stripped to nude and the third model wear their clothes in parts.
Yeah a third model who is travelling is certainly going to jack up the price. A good portion of that price could also be for Ashley Lane to make several other video shoots. From what I hear, a model is not going to travel a long distance for 1 custom shoot, the bill would need to be footed for multiple shoots so she goes away with a good paycheck.
Yeah, it's not exactly a well defined price list for custom and stuff. but I don't think they even have a price list for what they have to do to begin with, I think this is about how much you are going to need to get certain someone for the shoot, so each shoot may differ.

But in all, I dont really know who to turn to if I want to make it my way , so sometime high cost is a must to pay for someone to make it for me, but that is just not the level I have at the moment.

Return to “General Discussion”