A Quick replacement

cuccut59579

A Quick replacement

Post by cuccut59579 »

meditions142

Re: A Quick replacement

Post by meditions142 »

Magnificent. As always, your artwork is incredible.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

this is perfection, no, better, beyond perfection

FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Amazing, but only one detail - she's forget taken her watch, it's important for better disguise and money ;D ;)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Fantastic. Gorgeous art, and my favorite type of scenario - a girl is grabbed and pulled out of sight, then another woman steps into frame wearing her clothes. Quick and efficient, and leaves the rest to the imagination.

I love the artistic details, such as the third panel showing the one high heel flying in the air (implying that the girl has been sharply yanked over the wall) and the fourth panel where the mugger grins casually over her shoulder as she straightens her "borrowed" outfit. Conveys her attitude quite well.
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

FemaleSpy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:55 pm Amazing, but only one detail - she's forget taken her watch, it's important for better disguise and money ;D ;)
I agree, after all what girl goes to a fancy party without accessories right? It would attract suspicion at the very least. The continuation for me would be; our assassin realises this. She goes back to the girls body, takes off her jewellery. After putting it all on, she goes back to the front entrance leaving the girl dead naked in the bushes.

A truly amazing piece of art, that's open to so many interpretations. That's what I love about cuccut's work, it isn't just the story he tells but how he leaves much to the imagination. :D

But knowing the maestro, he already has scenes where we see the girl getting relieved of everything she as. Looking forward to seeing that. ;)

All that is left to say is BRAVO! :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:14 am
FemaleSpy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:55 pm Amazing, but only one detail - she's forget taken her watch, it's important for better disguise and money ;D ;)
I agree, after all what girl goes to a fancy party without accessories right? It would attract suspicion at the very least. The continuation for me would be; our assassin realises this. She goes back to the girls body, takes off her jewellery. After putting it all on, she goes back to the front entrance leaving the girl dead naked in the bushes.

A truly amazing piece of art, that's open to so many interpretations. That's what I love about cuccut's work, it isn't just the story he tells but how he leaves much to the imagination. :D

But knowing the maestro, he already has scenes where we see the girl getting relieved of everything she as. Looking forward to seeing that. ;)

All that is left to say is BRAVO! :D
;)
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Ohh, I never thought of that. What do you like more? Strip the victim bare or leaving her some unimportant stuffs, like her jewelry, a sock... my emphasis that the attacker is in a rush. ;)
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

cuccut59579 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:51 pm
Ohh, I never thought of that. What do you like more? Strip the victim bare or leaving her some unimportant stuffs, like her jewelry, a sock... my emphasis that the attacker is in a rush. ;)
Hi Cuccut

I like the victims to be stripped completely naked, of everything. Jewellery, piercings everything as a purpose. Especially if it sells the disguise better. Besides, it's incredibly sexy. :D

Return to “Artworks by Cuccut”