Announcements & General Discussion
jaegerhunde01

ES-HOW DO YOU POST A SIMPLE JPEG PIC

Post by jaegerhunde01 »

Not via DA
esercito sconfitto

Re: ES-HOW DO YOU POST A SIMPLE JPEG PIC

Post by esercito sconfitto »

you could use DA in a rather "private" way, the stash of your DA account... but the simplest way is posting the pic at the discord, THEN linking it ( "copy address image") here with the "insert image " button
jaegerhunde01

Post by jaegerhunde01 »

Well,I got it discord easier enough...Eva Kant
esercito sconfitto

I see you already posted the pic at the discord, I can do the rest, just tell me where to land it :)

jaegerhunde01

Post by jaegerhunde01 »

Discord was easy....although I am not fussed on the content so much...pity I cannot post so easily on USB
That Eva Kant clip is more my taste...never saw that one before,pity I cant read the whole story
Thanks anyway
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Put a short video in discord General Chat on how to post images here. It's really very simple.

Right click the original source image and click "Copy image address".

Come to this forum, start a post/reply and click "Insert image" the 9th symbol across and paste the image address between the 2
img prompts (leaving NO spaces).

That's it....you can click on "Preview" to test that it works rather than submitting the post.

The beauty of all of this is that the images remain on this forum even if the original source image is deleted.
esercito sconfitto

Void heaven sent you join the fight and explain the Megan Myers/Tori" reference I lost my strength I am groggy like a boxeur
jaegerhunde01

Post by jaegerhunde01 »

Thanks Void...I will try next time
Void99

Post by Void99 »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:02 am Void heaven sent you join the fight and explain the Megan Myers/Tori" reference I lost my strength I am groggy like a boxeur
Yeah, ummm things are getting real dark in that fight and I really have no place coming up with wild insinuations for drama purposes. I am a drama addict and I really need to keep that for Youtube and Twitter ONLY. I was drunk and should never have posted that.

Everyone here is beautiful and we should take this inspirational speech to heart. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0

Return to “General Discussion”