They Made A Sequel To A Famous Scene

Announcements & General Discussion
Trackman281

They Made A Sequel To A Famous Scene

Post by Trackman281 »

So does everyone remember that famous clip of the escaped mental patient taking out a US (air force woman?) For her uniform to make her escape. I believe FMI first brought it to our attention.

Well, it turns out they made a short sequel. I found a short clip of the same mental patient (still wearing her US air force disguise) overpower yet a another female US military personal (an army woman this time) and steal her uniform so she can impersonate her.

I can't post the link here as it's a motherless clip. But I'm wondering, at the end of the second clip the escape patient (now wearing the army uniform) is now sneaking up on a woman wearing a Baywatch style outfit, possibly to take her out next. So has this been a series of clips the entire time?
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: They Made A Sequel To A Famous Scene

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

You're referring to a video from a pay site?
You might be talking about a title called, "Unstable Element".
I actually bought this on DVD many years ago.
It's been quite sometime since I've watched this.
If I remember correctly there are a few uniform steals.
I believe the escaped patient steals uniforms from an Air Force officer, a female pilot, and a lifeguard.
The lifeguard is wearing a "Baywatch" style swimsuit.
Honestly, I forget who the producer of this video is.
I hope this helps out a little.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Yeah, that sounds about right Darth dude. Nice, thanks for the info and I'm going to go hunting and see if I can find it anywhere.
Void99

Post by Void99 »

It's by the model/producer Vesta...can't remember the name of the company she ran though. One of the models in it, the nurse at the beginning is Jenny Lee or Jenni Lee...she was quite popular back in the day but has been retired for many years now.
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Vesta's Bondage Divas.
darth chlorophorm 2

Void99 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:58 pm Vesta's Bondage Divas.
Yes, I believe you're correct.
I just found a old CD I burned labeled "2001/2002". It contained many photo sets from "Bondage Divas".
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Cool... CD's !!! Good to see someone else who still has them! My PC I bought 3 years back had no disc drive at all...I was well annoyed. Had to buy an external disc burner to make music CDs for my car.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

i still got old vhs dr who videos lol
darth chlorophorm 2

Void99 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:12 pm Cool... CD's !!! Good to see someone else who still has them! My PC I bought 3 years back had no disc drive at all...I was well annoyed. Had to buy an external disc burner to make music CDs for my car.

I believe these CD's had a 700mb storage capacity.
We bought our first new PC in 1998. It was a Compaq. It had both a CD-ROM & floppy disk drive.
My stepfather bought us a used PC back in 1996. The screen and modem were gigantic. We paid $7.00 an hour for AOL.
bobbyredblue2

Post by bobbyredblue2 »

Could you message me the link? I'd love to see the one where the air force officer/pilot gets her uniform stolen! It's been a long time dream to find this vid

Return to “General Discussion”