Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

Re: Fine! I'll do it myself!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

a long winter to pass! :D
micpop2

Post by micpop2 »

good luck! i cant wait to see the outcome, it is nice that your wife is supportive! great even!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Your always so passionate and upbeat with all your responses and I love it. You always make me smile. :D

But there's no need to thank me, as I said originally. I'm just tired of being told that things will have USB scenes, then when you actually see it, it's either off-screen or they randomly have a spare outfit on underneath.....Why?

Esercito - I'm okay with this because I'm nowhere near ready to do full clips / scenes. Even though I did that one "prototype" vid to test a few things, this doesn't mean that I'm close to filming properly.

Plus, when I was doing a bit of scouting earlier today at various locations, a few times I felt the cold wind cut right through me and I just thought to myself "off, stuff this." So yeah, I fully understand why no one wants to be filming anything of this calibre right now haha.

Micpop2 - Thank you very much and yeah, I really do consider myself lucky in that sense, because yes. She does support me. Although she did say that if I go near any of the women whilst there in their underwear whilst filming she'll go full soldier boy (from the boys) on me and bash my face into a bolognase........To be honest, that's fair enough. 😅

P.S. I've had a few members already message me saying that they want to help me out and through some money my way to help.......Now I'm very, very grateful to those members, but my answer is.......NO......I refuse to accept money from other members (or anyone for that matter), so while I really do appreciate the offer, I just can not in all good conscience accept it, plus I'd feel guilty as hell if I did. Also this kind of makes me think that I'm not the only one getting sick of all these bad USB and want something better like too.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Good luck dude, we know, it's be very cool and you can do this ;D ;) :mrgreen:
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Are you quite experienced in film making and video editing in general?
I hear it's quite a complex thing, especially sound and lighting.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

FemaleSpy - Many thanks! I'll be doing my best that's for sure. :D

Void99 - oh no, I won't lie, I don't really know much about that kind of stuff. But that's fine because when we were doing the prototype shoot, the camera women who I hired for that day were telling me which angles would be better to shoot from, which positions the actresses should stand as the natural light would work better with them rather than hindering the shots.

One of them also explained to me that while it might seem like a good idea filming in places like halls, you have natural echoes that amplify everything. I found that out when we were filming as the woman who was playing the guard naturally dropped her plastic toy gun thing on the floor when the other woman grabbed her and when it hit the floor, it sounded like a cannon had just gone off haha.

I guess it also reminded of the videos from "the superhero project" as they film in a hall like studio don't they and a lot of the times, there sound quality is all over the place.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

That's one ambitious project for sure. ;) Good luck! Though I can't help but worry... Wouldn't it be hard to combine your writing with the filming?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciousivan - Thank you for this my amazing friend! :D Now yeah, to be fair, you are correct. This has hindered me story writing as I've become preoccupied with this project quite a lot over these past few months. It's funny because, I really wasn't supposed to have revealed this project until earliest...Late March or early April next year....But I genuinely got so angry with a couple of clip producers who promised me this and swore to me that, that I think I just snapped and revealed everything. Now this is very rare of me as I just do not get angry very often (don't sweat the little things eh ;) ). So I'll just say this....if a couple of people annoyed me that much, then you know it was must have just pressed all my buttons in the wrong way. :lol:

I do need to remind everyone though that this not a "forever" thing. I won't have any gumroad channels, no clip sites, no patreons, no nothing. These are just a bunch of privately filmed USB clips that I want to share with all of you for FREE! If I can film....maybe even four clips.....I'll consider that a win.

They won't be bogged down with needless periods of prolonged shots of the victims bound and gagged, no, no....my clips will be between 3 - 5 minutes long and they'll go as this.....Infiltrator comes in, explains her assignment, realizes that she must be stealthy and knows the best way to do this is to get a uniform......bring in the guard (or whoever pending on the scenario).......Infiltrator takes her out, strips her down to her undies (all on screen of course), hides the half naked guard, dons her clothing then proceeds.......Simple and to the point I'd say. 8-)

These are the clips I want to do...Although I'm not sure how many I can actually film.

- A reimagining of the famous Conan scene with an infiltrator taking out a cultist for her robes.

- A classic guard takedown to infiltrate a compound or enemy stronghold.

- A cat burglar taking down a security guard to use her uniform to move around the building more freely.

- Now for my swang song......This is a clip I'd just love to do, but even I doubt I'll be able to find enough actresses for this scene.....A back of the line scene.

I would absolutely love to film a scene with an infiltrator hiding in a dark corner as a whole line of guards walk passed her (maybe 7 or 8 women). The infiltrator then grabs the guard at the back of the line as she's walking by and yanks her out of sight. Takes her down, strips her off, then we watch as she tucks the half naked guard out of sight, dons her uniform, then hurries and joins the rest of the guards at the back of the line taking her place....that would be my magnum opus, but even I have very high doubts of being able to do this one. But a man can dream, can't he? :D
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

I like the sound of your plan, especially the redoing of the classic Conan cultist scene! :D

As for the lack of bondage, I think it could stll be included while keeping with your planned short timeframes... all it would need is a quick duct tape whizz round the wrists, ankles and either a bit for the mouth or use a handy dandy scarf, all done off camera with a quick 10 seconds frame of the bound guard in the background as the agent girls pops out of her hiding spot and toddles off to do her shenanigans.

If I was feeling cynical I'd say most producers keep all the stripping/ tying on screen to pad out the runtimes so they can jack up the prices on their vids.. when really you can do a scene like this, keep he bondage trope too but in half the time and with minimal poncing around. :lol:

With that being said, best of luck with your project my guy.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:30 pm Infiltrator comes in, explains her assignment, realizes that she must be stealthy and knows the best way to do this is to get a uniform......bring in the guard (or whoever pending on the scenario).......Infiltrator takes her out, strips her down to her undies (all on screen of course), hides the half naked guard, dons her clothing then proceeds.......Simple and to the point I'd say. 8-)

- A classic guard takedown to infiltrate a compound or enemy stronghold.

- A cat burglar taking down a security guard to use her uniform to move around the building more freely.

- Now for my swang song......This is a clip I'd just love to do, but even I doubt I'll be able to find enough actresses for this scene.....A back of the line scene.

I would absolutely love to film a scene with an infiltrator hiding in a dark corner as a whole line of guards walk passed her (maybe 7 or 8 women). The infiltrator then grabs the guard at the back of the line as she's walking by and yanks her out of sight. Takes her down, strips her off, then we watch as she tucks the half naked guard out of sight, dons her uniform, then hurries and joins the rest of the guards at the back of the line taking her place....that would be my magnum opus, but even I have very high doubts of being able to do this one. But a man can dream, can't he? :D
The more you discuss on this the more fantastic this sounds. As you know the female guard/sentry scenario is my absolute favorite. The above descriptions are exactly what I love and the way you want to do them is too perfect for words.

I was actually intrigued by you comment that most of the women won't be like 10 / 10 beauty models or lingerie pin up girls no, no. I actually think that makes the concept even better. I much prefer the cute "girl next door" types to the super model look. Especially when when is dressed as a guard.

Return to “General Discussion”