The Flintstones - The Drive In

Trackman281

The Flintstones - The Drive In

Post by Trackman281 »

Bit of a weird one and not that great to be honest, but they do take their uniforms, so I guess it counts.

Wilma and Betty want the uniforms from the two waitresses at a restaurant so they can play a joke on Fred and Barney who are the restaurants chefs.

Time stamp is different here as it's in reverse, so the scene starts at the - 6:50 mark.

https://www.wcofun.org/the-flintstones- ... e-drive-in
tirepanted3

Re: The Flintstones - The Drive In

Post by tirepanted3 »

I vaguely remember that episode - though it's been forever since I watched it. Indeed, a little disappointing, since they just ask to borrow the uniforms.

There's another missed opportunity of a scene in the episode "The Buffalo Convention", where Wilma and Betty (along with some other women) attack some swimsuit models and take their place inside a hollow cake. Would have been a good USB scene, except that the real models aren't knocked out (just chased away) and it's a replacement rather than a clothing steal.
Trackman281

Re: The Flintstones - The Drive In

Post by Trackman281 »

I remember that episode and yeah, I genuinely thought a USB scene was coming too, especially when the women ran into the models changing room and started to beat them up (off screen attack). But of course the real models just ran away screaming and the only thing they stole from them was the cake. :lol:

Return to “Cartoons and Anime”