"Android 18's Bondage Adventure" by mysticgreen22

rufusluciusivan

"Android 18's Bondage Adventure" by mysticgreen22

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I hesitated before posting this story I found on Deviantart, because it's only very loosely related to the Board, but I liked the fanart so much I decided to share this find with you for that reason alone. (Be warned however that a group of male robbers actively take part in the stripping and binding and gagging.)

Now, to explain the context: If you're familiar with the manga Dragon Ball Z, you most likely know the character of Lazuli, better known as Android 18. In this story, she comes across a group of robbers while entering a shop to get new clothes. The thieves of course want her out of the way so that they can burglarize the place in peace. Now, Android 18 is so powerful she could blast the three dudes with one hand. However, she finds it funny to humor them (bondage kink much :lol: ), and she let them strip (to search for concealed weapons of course :lol: ), bind, and gag her, and then hide her in the storage room while they rob the store. There, she discovers the shop's clerk (the cute redhead on the fanart) has been subjected to the same treatment. After a while, Android 18 decides she's had enough fun, and breaks free of her bonds. However, instead of putting on her own clothes, she steals and puts on the discarded clothes of the red-haired vendor. In front of said vendor, whom she doesn't bother to release from her bonds. Hilarity ensues.

So technically, there is a female/female clothes stealing, but only if we use the definition loosely :P ...

The excerpt:

"Well that was fun." 18 said as she tossed the small the rag covered in her saliva onto the ground. "Hlmmph! Hlmmphh Hlmmphh!!!" The red haired girl screamed and pleaded into her gag, but again 18 ignored her. 18 saw herself in a mirror on the wall, still in her underwear but with the pink cloth that had previously been her gag dangling around her neck. 18 walked closer to the mirror and stood and did a pose. "Yep, still as flawless as ever." 18 said to herself proudly. 18 stared at the pink cloth around her neck. "Reminds me of 17 and that tacky orange bandanna he wears." 18 said in disgust before pulling the cloth from her neck and allowing it to fall onto the floor.

18 walked over to the cloths she'd been previously wearing, all the while the red haired girl continued to scream and grunt into her gag for 18 to release her, and all the while 18 continued to ignore the girl was even there. 18 held her outfit in front of her and looked at the cloths with a look of pure hatred and disgust on her face. "Such a disgusting outfit. I'm not sure I can even bring myself to put this nasty thing back on." 18 said. That's when 18 noticed the clothes that were sitting on the table in the corner of the room. 18 walked over to the table and held the clothes in her hand. The clothes were just about her size and she quickly realized that the they must belong to the red haired girl.

It was only now that 18 finally turned her attention to the redhead who was still mumbling desperately into her gag. "Cute outfit. Mind if I try it on?" 18 said with an insincere smile and sly expression on her face. "Grrmmph Blmmpph Fmmmphh!!" The redhead shouted into her gag while thrashing around. "Great thanks! You're such a sweat heart." 18 said with fake gratitude and sarcasm in her voice and on her face.

18 dressed herself in the red haired girls outfit, all the while the poor girl still bound and gagged continued to moan and holler, but 18 couldn't have cared less for the girls mumbled pleads. After she was finished 18 stood and admired herself in the outfit in front of the mirror. The outfit consisted of a plane white t-shirt with a black vest that 18 kept unzipped with a golden triangle shaped badge on the left side, a pair of turquoise skinny jeans with a brown leather belt, a pair of orange socks and black shoes and matching black leather biker gloves. There were also a few pieces of jewelry that accompanied the clothes. A pearl necklace, some golden wrist rings, and a golden pocket watch.

18 smiled and admired herself and her new clothes while the red haired girl mmpphhed angrily mostly out of frustration that 18 refused to release her, but also because 18 was wearing her clothes. "Not bad. Not bad at all." 18 said to herself proudly while cupping her chin with her hand. 18 turned and faced the tied up redhead and smiled at the helpless girl. "You've got a pretty good taste in fashion. This is a nice outfit. Of course it looks far better on me than it ever would on you." 18 said smugly.

"Grrmmmph ymmmph bmmmphh fmmmphh ymmmph!!!" The redhead screamed into her gag at 18 as she thrashed around more aggressively than ever before. 18 simply smiled and winked at the thrashing redhead as she walked towards the door. Before leaving the room 18 turned her head to look at the redhead. "Thanks for the clothes; these definitely beat the hell out of that monstrosity I was wearing before. Anyway I'm gonna leave now. Be sure to keep up that struggling if you ever hope to get untied. I'm sure you'll get yourself free sooner or later or maybe someone else might come in and set you free. 18 blew the red haired girl a kiss before closing the door and leaving the poor girl to continue her struggle as she screamed at 18 through her gag.

As I said, I loved the fanart, and since it only shows the victims, it doesn't require much efforts to imagine a scenario that leaves out the three dudes.

If you're interested in the full story, the link is here:

https://www.deviantart.com/mysticgreen2 ... -813748137

Return to “Stories by non USB members”