Позывной "Стая". Сезон 2 - Возвращение в прошлое - Остросюже

simon4242

Позывной "Стая". Сезон 2 - Возвращение в прошлое - Остросюже

Post by simon4242 »

Позывной "Стая". Сезон 2 - Возвращение в прошлое - Остросюже if you google this there is a link to a usb scene from Callsign "Flock". Season 2 - Flashback the scene is from 1.09 onwards usb 1.14 to 1.15 ,it has been on the board before,however i was wondering if anyone can translate russian from 1.15 onwards where they seem to be discussing the fate of the two soldiers
Loggerzed(ZL)

Re: Позывной "Стая". Сезон 2 - Возвращение в прошлое - Остросюже

Post by Loggerzed(ZL) »

https://smotrim.ru/video/962990?ysclid= ... n295576932

Start 1:13:35
Continuation: 1:14:41
Changing clothes: 1:15:37

Dialogues in scene 3: The man is talking on the phone about not being ready to discuss the situation with the agent whose call sign is "Imp". Then he asks the chief to evacuate a woman named Olga and her child. Then he says that he will definitely take care of Lara, the woman who is tying her shoelaces at this time.

Takes away the phone.
Lara: Steve, this woman and I don't really look alike! (meaning face and hair)

Steve doesn't want to talk about it. He starts talking about something else:
From the chiefs came an adjustment on the assignment.

Lara: What about Ronya and the Imp?

Steve: I'm not going anywhere from here until I figure this out.
(No more talking about soldiers, unfortunately).
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

hi logg what was the name of the place they took them to and when she pointed the gun at them what did she say and do we assume they kill them as i havent watched the series b4 lol
Loggerzed(ZL)

Post by Loggerzed(ZL) »

Screen caption:
Bulgaria, Burgas region. Factory "Sickle and Hammer"
(obviously abandoned since the collapse of the USSR).

Woman says:
Went ahead!
Sit!
Take off your clothes!

Apparently, the abductees were not killed. The show doesn't show this anymore, but apparently they were just left tied up.
Which did not stop the agents from making a bloody massacre at the guard post, lol.

Although ... they could have killed. According to the massacre, judging by the guys with such a level of neat work, avoiding political scandals and general humanity, they kill a saleswoman after buying a bottle of vodka, or an old woman sitting on a bench in the park. Real superheroes, Genocide, and Bloodbath! These ... these, no, definitely did not leave any witnesses :)
Last edited by Loggerzed(ZL) on Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

how did u know that they werent killed can you elaborate... and what nationality were the guards sorry 4 all the questions lol
Loggerzed(ZL)

Post by Loggerzed(ZL) »

To get to the bottom of the conflict, I would have to watch the entire series, but I don't want to, sorry. This is not my movie at all.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

sorry i just assumed that when u said they were not killed something was mentioned in the episode lol

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”