"For Love" (Po Luybvi) Song and Clip of Anna Kalashnikova,

saker

"For Love" (Po Luybvi) Song and Clip of Anna Kalashnikova,

Post by saker »

So, there are a couple of russian songs that have two of my favorite usb scenes ever (albeit short unfortunately).

This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2dMeM1 ... MDIwKSA%3D

And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNVVT- ... gdC90Lg%3D
Both songs are already on the forum i think

BUT, it's not over.
I had seen another Russian song where a woman and a man infiltrate an event by dressing up as entertainers if I remember correctly. The two protagonists change in the elevator and the unconscious bodies of the two real entertainers are shown. Unfortunately I can't find the song anymore :(
cuccut59579

Re: Looking for another Russian song

Post by cuccut59579 »

Sound really good, can you state it a bit more clear, I can looking for it as I speak Russian.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

Позывной "Стая". Сезон 2 - Возвращение в прошлое - Остросюже

from 1:13:00 onwards do you think you can find this scene online and translate what they are saying to their boss after putting on the stolen uniforms of the soldiers kind regards
saker

Post by saker »

Sorry, cuccut, but I don't remember very well. The theft in the song all takes place in an elevator. Thieves make a mistake in wearing the victim's clothes: the woman wears the man's clothes and her partner the girl's. Then they swap them and dress properly.

If i remember correctly the video was on this youtube channel
LiveLinessMusic
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM4aDvC ... u&index=10

At 1:15 the victim wake up at 3:55

It's a song "For Love" (Po Luybvi) of Anna Kalashnikova, the pair of agents, Alex and Anna was to steal the artwork "Rest on the flight to Egypt" in an auction, they discover the band of the auction and mug them in the elevator for their clothes and place.
Daveyjonesagain

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

Good job finding it, great scene 👏
esercito sconfitto

Re: "For Love" (Po Luybvi) Song and Clip of Anna Kalashnikova,

Post by esercito sconfitto »

excellent, excellent find , wonderful team work, folk, I am proud of you and of this board :)

unfortunately a priceless and invaluable painting of the finest Italian Artist Caravaggio has been irreparably damaged in the process, but it was for a greater good 8-)

saker

Post by saker »

Great job, cuccut! How did you manage to find it?!
At this point, with three scenes underway, I wonder how many Russian pearls are still hidden, waiting to be discovered :D
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

saker wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:58 pm Great job, cuccut! How did you manage to find it?!
At this point, with three scenes underway, I wonder how many Russian pearls are still hidden, waiting to be discovered :D
Hehe, somehow your describe make me think about Alexey Vorobyov (the main guy in the MV). He's famous for these kind of jokes in his music videos. :D

Return to “Dancers , Actresses on Stage etc.”