Quick Update

Announcements & General Discussion
Trackman281

Quick Update

Post by Trackman281 »

Please allow me to go through a few things that I really need to address.......

1. My return to the story world should have been June, but due to a few, shall we say "hiccups" have occured and I need to order a certain part for my PC if I want to keep all my hardrive data.

2. It's supposed to be arriving early July, which means the following things will happen.

- I know a few of you have requested personal and commissioned stories, so this will be honoured, and when my PC is fixed, your stories will take priority.

- the sisters stories or rather......"clone Saga"......as quite a few of you call it (amazing name by the way 😉) will continue........And my hope before the end of the year is to finish the "sisters" main saga. In other words, the cloned sisters main arcs will finish and might even pave the way for spin offs and other stories, but I'm extremely confident that I'll be able to finish the main series on a happy note and will make people walk away thinking "that's a nice ending". :)

- a few spin offs have already been written and I've closely worked with a member who I'm proud to call my friend Rufusluciusivan and he has worked close to the final arc with me in wrapping up many stories (not only in my universe, but his too) so I'm looking forward to seeing our projects come to life. :D :D

3. A few stories will be spin offs ( think of them as "experimental") chapters and I can't wait to share them with you.

4. A few stories will be dark, but most will be light, now if all goes according to plan, these are the stories I have either fully written or close to completion.

- the final trilogy arc which will be titled "the darkness", " dusk and dawn" and finally "the light".

- a blink and [redacted] story arc which will feature them going into heartfelts underworld including the mafia, the cartel and a corrupt police force.

- A fun and over the top comedy series featuring the trio who grow up and became infiltrators in the making (those who know my stories know who this will be 😉)

4. So let's quickly recap, as everyone does this........

- when my PC is fixed. Personal and private commission stories will be done first as you've all been absolute legends in terms of patiences. 8-)

- once this is done, I won't be accepting any more commissions as my series (the clone Saga) will take priority.

- before the end of the year the "sisters" will come to a very satisfying conclusion (but first they must go through hell to reach heaven ) ;)

5. I am truly, TRULY thankful to you all for all your PM's and all your support and I'll try my absolute best to leave you all satisfied. :D

- For those who like the stories.

- For those who just like the USB scenes.

- For those who like both. 8-)

I'm sure I'll able to satisfy all your needs. :D

I'm only replying from my phone for the next couple of weeks, so I also thank you all for your patience. :D
esercito sconfitto

Re: Quick Update

Post by esercito sconfitto »

please my friend remember to give Libido more space in your future stories :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Oh don't worry, she'll have plenty of scenes in upcoming projects. ;)
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Wonderful news, obviously. ;) I'll wait and see then. :P I'm happy to hear you've finally managed to find a way to overcome your computer problems.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Thank you, and yeah, it's not an old PC (it's actually a very recent and upgraded model), it's just purely a spot of bad luck and bad timing haha! :lol:

But that's cool, that's cool. It's all getting sorted now and I'm quite looking forward to getting back into the swing of it all. :)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

So happy to see you being able to get us some more wonderful stories!

Your stories have always been spectacular and I am so looking forward to your return to story writing.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I also haven't forgotten about one of your favourite characters "Chelchis" too. She shall return and I hope you will be pleased. :)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:43 pm I also haven't forgotten about one of your favourite characters "Chelchis" too. She shall return and I hope you will be pleased. :)
Wow!!! Very much looking forward to that.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Well, this is great news. It's been a while since we've heard from the Clones and I look forward to getting caught up in their escapades once again. Glad you're returning to the saga.

And I definitely know the feeling of wanting to conclude your series but needing the time to do so. I am currently working on the final volume of the "Spacesuit" saga, and I'd like to have the whole story completed by the end of this year as well. It's taking a bit of time to move everything in place, but I'm hoping to have the first chapter posted shortly and then continue to post regularly from there on.

Best of luck, and I'm excited to see what adventures await. :)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Thank you TP! :)

Yeah, that seems to be the theme of the year, as I've heard a couple of other authors who are keen on finishing their series this year as well. I guess it's one of those "now or never" sort of things. :)

But as I say above. Even though the clones overall story will end, it can leave the door open for potential spin offs or stand alone segments. But I really don't want to be one of these types that leaves it all on cliffhangers, or a bunch of what if's, or mights or maybes. So I'm hoping it will have both a conclusive and satisfying end for those who just want to see how the main saga ends. :D

Well, colour me interested. I must admit, it will feel strange reading the final arc of your "spacesuit" saga. After spending so much time with them, it will feel weird knowing that their final installments are upon us. But make no mistake, I'll still love reading them all the same. :D

So here's to us and I can't wait to see what we all conjure up throughout the rest of the year. :D

Return to “General Discussion”