"Twin Assassins"

esercito sconfitto

"Twin Assassins"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Ladies and Gentlemen I am proud to present another masterwork by our member Sound Man ( Ken Hayakawa at Pixiv )

ancient palaces! eerie atmospheres! action! oriental stuff! traditional dresses! pretty girls killed for their clothing! :o

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/108777386#1
FemaleSpy

Re: "Twin Assassins"

Post by FemaleSpy »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:02 am Ladies and Gentlemen I am proud to present another masterwork by our member Sound Man ( Ken Hayakawa at Pixiv )

ancient palaces! eerie atmospheres! action! oriental stuff! traditional dresses! pretty girls killed for their clothing! :o

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/108777386#1
Very good work, maybe not enough naked bodies for me, but that only for me, good job from our friend, which back after trying do new game 😉 🔥❤️
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

A good return to form, from the master. You cannot go wrong with twin sister ninjas, very sexy traditional Japanese outfits and beautiful bodies in their sexy underwear.

Bravo. :D
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Definitely a good work, certainly likes to go for varied camera shots!

That pink gown thing looks like an absolute nightmare prop to work on, the sleeves are HUGE and evidently cause all kinds of collision issues with other props, like the basket.

Problem is with many clothing props ....they are designed primarily to only fit the BASE Genesis figure that is either in an A or T pose. The moment you add a character set that changes the base figure shape or merely change the figures pose ....it can all quickly go to hell in a hand basket (geddit....basket?!!! ....right).

2 images here in particular I think could have done with the photo shop or GIMP treatment.
Images #35 and especially #57 .....and I could not even notice this well when viewing on my PC monitor .....but on my 4K TV it stands out like a sore thumb.

#35 when she is removing the top part of the pink gown, the lower corset strap has gone right into the chest and neck and not going all the way over the shoulders like the upper corset strap is. Not sure how poseable this particular prop really is but a last resort I would have done is use GIMP cloning tool and simply drawn on the missing parts of the strap.

The straps on the panties on #57 where she is being thrown into the water, both straps cut off abruptly and don't look like they are going all the way around the waist...they literally dig/collide directly into her thighs. I assume this is no doubt caused by the pose applied to the character figure. But looking at it....I really think the GIMP cloning tool could have come in very handy here.

Sorry if I sound too rude or critical. One thing I hate about using these softwares is that it has a HUGE tendency to make you look at other peoples work from a technical standpoint as opposed to just trying to immerse in the actual story. Daz user arrogance and even jealousy ....it's a real thing!!!
soundman

Post by soundman »

Void99 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:39 pm Definitely a good work, certainly likes to go for varied camera shots!

That pink gown thing looks like an absolute nightmare prop to work on, the sleeves are HUGE and evidently cause all kinds of collision issues with other props, like the basket.

Problem is with many clothing props ....they are designed primarily to only fit the BASE Genesis figure that is either in an A or T pose. The moment you add a character set that changes the base figure shape or merely change the figures pose ....it can all quickly go to hell in a hand basket (geddit....basket?!!! ....right).

2 images here in particular I think could have done with the photo shop or GIMP treatment.
Images #35 and especially #57 .....and I could not even notice this well when viewing on my PC monitor .....but on my 4K TV it stands out like a sore thumb.

#35 when she is removing the top part of the pink gown, the lower corset strap has gone right into the chest and neck and not going all the way over the shoulders like the upper corset strap is. Not sure how poseable this particular prop really is but a last resort I would have done is use GIMP cloning tool and simply drawn on the missing parts of the strap.

The straps on the panties on #57 where she is being thrown into the water, both straps cut off abruptly and don't look like they are going all the way around the waist...they literally dig/collide directly into her thighs. I assume this is no doubt caused by the pose applied to the character figure. But looking at it....I really think the GIMP cloning tool could have come in very handy here.

Sorry if I sound too rude or critical. One thing I hate about using these softwares is that it has a HUGE tendency to make you look at other peoples work from a technical standpoint as opposed to just trying to immerse in the actual story. Daz user arrogance and even jealousy ....it's a real thing!!!
Of course, your opinion is correct. In the previous survey, quite a lot of people relied on the PXVIX website on their mobile phones, so I used a relatively low resolution in the production, which led to me not paying too much attention to some minor parts, which is not the reason for the rough production, but compared with my poor production time, I can only say that I will check more carefully in the next work (maybe).

Return to “Poser Stories by SOUND MAN”