Smallville season 10 ep 3

saker

Smallville season 10 ep 3

Post by saker »

So basically, there's an episode of Smallville, called Supergirl, where Lois Lane wears two disguises in a row. In the first she wears a limousine driver's uniform, but nothing is shown or said about how she took it. The second disguise is a little clearer: Lois walks into a dominatrix club, looks around and sees a dominatrix of her size. She follows her with a smile, after a while she returns with the dominatrix dress and wig. Sadly, it's all implicit.
For those interested, Smallville is all on Amazon prime video
Trackman281

Re: Smallville season 10 ep 3

Post by Trackman281 »

Wish we got a better look at the dominatrix face before Lois followed her and of course naturally I wish we got to see the knock out itself...... at least that anyway. :roll:

For those wondering, the dominatrix scene takes place at the 23:15 mark. Can't post the link for obvious reasons. 8-)

Many thanks for the heads up on this Saker!
saker

Post by saker »

Imagine, Trackman!
What bothers me about these scenes is the wasted potential. In another episode of this series, Lois disguises herself as a maid to infiltrate a mansion. (Season 8 ep 1)
What's cool is that, in an even later episode, in the ninth season, it's revealed that she kept the stolen uniform. When Clark asks her about it, she replies with a smile that that is "private information". Quite exciting actually.
P.S: the maid costume isn't the only disguise worn that Lois has kept in her closet.

I add here a link that shows all the disguises that Lois has worn throughout the series
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... gMPIBfAvzz
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Interesting. I don't watch the show, but if what your saying is true, then not only does she enjoy stealing uniforms, but she also keeps a few of them at home in case she needs them again or maybe even for sentimental reasons (like trophies). Not bad at all. ;)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

It's been a long time since I watched Smallville, but I remember Lois Lane being one of the most disappointing potential USB characters on TV. She wears a lot of disguises on the show, but it's rarely if ever shown how she steals them. Usually it's all implied (like with the dominatrix).

The only time I remember a more-than-implied scene is in the very last episode of the show, where she knocks out a female reporter who sort of looks like her and takes her place on a flight. Though even there, she doesn't steal the woman's clothes, just her ID.

Return to “Dancers , Actresses on Stage etc.”