excerpt from " How Our School was Kidnapped" by Jay Candice

esercito sconfitto

excerpt from " How Our School was Kidnapped" by Jay Candice

Post by esercito sconfitto »

My heart pounded. Not again. We could NOT have a repeat of what happened last time. Worse, it would be on my head, with Jen caught too. It would be my fault, again.

“I’ll go check around,” I heard the other, the Russian-looking one say. “Honestly, Lan, things are getting pretty weird around here. Did you hear that Abigail and her lot caught a girl that wasn’t even related to us? Supposedly?”

Lan paused. “I don’t know what you mean. Try to be a bit clearer.”

“Another girl, one that Ms. Kaine hasn’t even inducted yet. She was snooping around here, and Abby thought that she was one of us and tied her up. Weird, huh? Think she’s a spy or whatever?”

“I don’t know what to think. All this is crazy enough already. Honestly, I don’t care much for Abby and her lot. Abby is twisted, and her friends don’t know how to think.”

“Abigail’s partners are ruthless, and so are most of the others.”

“I know, I hate it. They’ll do anything. I’m glad Lexie’s with me, but I wish she wasn’t so nice to people all the time. Sometimes you have to think a little ruthless. It’s a dangerous game, we’re playing.”

“I guess you can’t have everything. Though I am glad that we’re working together this time. Look, now that we’re done with homework, let’s just go find Hannah’s book and be done. I’ll go check around the hallways one more time. I’ll join you in a minute. Close the door behind you.”

Lan sighed. “I hope this ends soon.”

“I know.” I heard Veronica walk the other direction. I blinked, as I peeked out and saw Lan going into Hannah’s room. Veronica was walking to the opposite hallway. I realized that she was going to make a loop around. I guess I had instantly assumed that she would come here first.

“We’ll have to bring the fight to her,” Jen whispered. She grabbed my hand. “Come on.” She led me to the other corner and we waited for her to coming. Even though I knew that we would be making the first move, my heart was still beating like crazy. We were about to tie her up and disguise ourselves, just because she had some stupid red uniform. Oh yeah, and she was part of the bad guys. Still, this felt really, really wrong.

I looked at Jen, who was carefully listening for the inevitable footsteps of Veronica. She looked perfectly fine with this. Either she was unsettled by nothing, or she just didn’t mind. I wished I could be like that. Jen was the kind of person that went “It needs to be done, so I’ll get it done. There. Happy?” I wasn’t much like that, I suppose.

No time to reconsider, even I could hear Veronica approaching now.

She turned the corner, and suddenly confusion swept into her eyes. I could just see it. But then Jen lunged.

Now, I have to say, Jen is pretty darn fast when she wants to be. She knocked into Veronica and clamped a hand over her mouth that almost completely muffled the shriek that the girl let out. But then Veronica clamped two hands over Jen’s, and I realized that she didn’t want anyone hearing us either. If we got caught……

But Veronica wasn’t done quite yet. She grabbed Jen by her arms, then bent down and flipped Jen over her back and onto the ground, who landed with a soft “oof”, completely winded. This girl knew judo.

Veronica jumped up and ran at me. Oh dang.

I backed up as quickly as I could, but Veronica was way faster. She charged in low and dived at me legs, and suddenly the ceiling was going up and my head was exploding in pain as it hit the ground. I bit my lip to prevent the yell of pain from escaping my mouth.

Veronica was getting up, but Jen tackled her from behind, and she Veronica’s head slammed into the wall, hard. The red-uniformed girl slumped to the ground, unconscious.

“You okay?” Jen said, helping me to my feet.

“Oh my gosh,” I whispered. “You just beat up another student!”

“She started it!” Jen protested. “Sort of. Whatever, it’s too late now. Help me tie her up. We need to get her clothes off.”

I felt myself going red as a cherry. “Why can’t we steal from a closet or something?”

“Um, hello? These things don’t grow on trees! We don’t exactly have that much time.” Jen had already started unbuttoning Veronica’s clothes. She had taken off her shoes, and had just finished taking off her shirt and red jacket. Then, the red skirt was off, leaving Veronica in her pink bra and panties.

“Aah, this is embarrassing,” I muttered, looking away. “You tie her up.”

“You’re such a baby, Lucy.”

“Shut up.” I looked to see that Jen was using the duct tape quite liberally. She was taping Veronica’s wrists in a crossed fashion, wrapping multiple sticky bands around her wrists to make sure that they were trapped. She had then started wrapping her ankles, then knees. She then taped above and below her breasts, pinioning her arms to her chests. With a start, I realized that this was exactly the way that Abby and her friends and tied ME up. Where had Jen learned how to do all this?

Jen wrapped off another piece of a tape with her teeth, sealing Veronica’s thighs with the strip. Veronica moaned a bit, startling me.

“Quick, she’s starting to wake up,” Jen said. “You got the gag?”

“Oh, oh yeah,” I said. I reached into my pocket and gave her an old handkerchief that we hadn’t used in like, forever. Jen prodded it at her mouth, finally stuffing it in, then ripped off a few more pieces of tape and smoothed it over Veronica’s mouth, four strips.

“There,” Jen said, smoothing Veronica’s gag one more time. She could have been sleeping. “All done.” I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to wake up restricted, then struggle and realize that the tape is holding you down, and you can’t move or escape. The very thought made me shiver.

“How did you know how to do all this?” I asked.

She shrugged. “It was the website I was looking up. Pretty good considering I only had time to skim through all the stuff. Come on, there’s one more.”

Lan was considerably easier to take down. We carried Veronica as quietly as we could to Hannah’s room. Jen had already changed into the new red clothes, but that wouldn’t do much good if a teacher saw us carrying around a nearly naked tied up girl. That would be awkward.

We opened the door, and Lan turned. “I can’t find it anywhere I-“ she stopped dead in the middle of the sentence, stunned by the condition of her friend.

“Mmph!” Veronica muffled through her gag. Oh. She was awake now.

“Who are you two?” Lan asked. From the tone of her voice, she didn’t sound surprised, but more like calculating, as if trying to formulate a plan. I hope she wasn’t going to attack us like Veronica did.

“I’m really, really sorry this happened,” I apologized quickly.

Jen closed the door and rolled her eyes. “Stop apologizing to everyone, for heaven’s sake, Lucy.”

“Sorry. But they deserve an apology.”

“Who are you?” Lan flickered. Her eyes flickered as Jen dumped Veronica on the bed. “Abby had her chance. We’re here now.”

“Who are you talking about?” I asked eagerly.

Lan’s eyes narrowed. “Who are you? Why are you involved in this if you don’t even know anything? You two are just two girls mixed up in something that you aren’t prepared to deal with.”

“Bingo,” Jen said. “So now that you’re done insulting us, will you let us, um, incapacitate you? It would make things a whole lot easier.”

“That’s the stupidest question I’ve ever heard,” I muttered. “’Oh, can I just tie you up? Would that be okay with you?’ Yeah, like that’s going to happen.”

“You know, if someday I become a ruthless death-wrenching assassin, I’m going to ask their permission if I can kill them first.”

“If you were a ruthless death-wrenching assassin, you would kill them anyways, wouldn't you? What’s the point in asking?”

“It’s like, courtesy!”

“Bad courtesy.”

“Oh, shut up.”

“You should try that sometimes.”

“Wait,” Lan interrupted. She had been completely silent, she hadn’t even done anything. Like bolting for the door, for instance. “What do you two know about us?”

“You did something to Hannah,” Jen said, “which is good enough for me.”

“Do you know where her diary is?” Lan asked.

“Yeah, but we won’t tell you,” I said. I supposed that that’s what was probably in the box. These guys were doing all this to get a diary? We were doing all this to get a diary? Okaaay. “If you haven’t noticed, we kind of have the advantage over here.”

“Let me see it,” Lan asked. I realized that she had probably been thinking this up, when we were arguing. That’s why she hadn’t done anything. She knew that she couldn’t escape, but perhaps she could bargain. “I know you know where it is.”

“What’s in it for us?” I asked. If she was bargaining, then that meant she had to have something we wanted.

“I’ll get you into our little club,” Lan offered.

“Nice try,” Jen said. “But too late, I’m already going into the second day of testing. Think again.”

Lan paused. “Fine, I can tell you something that you want to know. In return, you’ll tie me up to kill suspicion, and you can take the book. Deal?”

“We hear it first,” Jen said.

“Fine,” Lan said. “Hannah is in the building somewhere. Lexie and I are attempting to find her, and but Ms. Kaine is having all the people with red uniforms, which I see you have stolen Veronica’s, do different tasks to prove their worth. That is what we are doing now, and all the information I have.”

“Fine,” I said.

“You know Lucy,” Jen said. “We really COULD just tie her up now. I mean, we don’t really need to show her the diary.”
simon4242

Re: excerpt from " How Our School was Kidnapped" by Jay Candice

Post by simon4242 »

hi where did you find this
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Wow, impressive find. Especially since it comes from a mainstream book. With this level of detail, I could've been tricked into thinking it was a USB-specific story! ;)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hi rufusluciusivan, ... well it's not from a mainstream book. It's from a 2014 story presented at the "TUG tied up games" ,a great source for USB related scenario's :?

speaking of which, I don't remember if I have already brought the stories by Jennybound at the attention of this board
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

have u got a link to the whole story
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:09 pm hi rufusluciusivan, ... well it's not from a mainstream book. It's from a 2014 story presented at the "TUG tied up games" ,a great source for USB related scenario's :?
Figures. ;)

Return to “Excerpts from mainstream Stories”