suggestions required

Announcements & General Discussion
esercito sconfitto

suggestions required

Post by esercito sconfitto »

the clips section is clearly in need of an extensive repair or rebuilding

some sub-forums have to be added

and there is more :|

Years ago I opted for skipping a clips subforum titled "schoolgirls"....too many issues and too risky :?

nevertheless there are a lot of clips about this subject :cry:
Stormtrooper1990

Re: suggestions required

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Put them on, Esercito.

Just as long as they are over the legal age, 18 or so then there really is no problem. They can be legitimate targets for uniform theft like any other woman on here. Examples include Japanese school girls and Catholic schoolgirls.

Don't hate me for saying that, mate. :D

We could also do with some examples of Horror or Science Fiction. Have a nice healthy mix of lethal and Non-lethal, a little something for everyone.

And that is twice you have made my day. Those paintballers are really hot 😍

I really want to see them lose their outfits, to a couple of sexy infiltrators. I feel a story idea coming on...
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

But I guess that could be the problem. With an infinite number of professions, hobbies or other scenarios. We could end up with dozens of different sub - forums with most of them only containing one item / subject.

For example, every once in a blue moon a random USB scene will happen on a profession or hobby that I never would have otherwise thought of, take for example the paintball hobbyists in the pictures above. The most recent scene found featured a paintball woman being mugged for her outfit (obviously), but that is the first time we've ever seen that and it may or may not ever happen again. Do you see what I mean, dozens of sub-forums with one solemn thing, would this be overkill?.........No idea! :lol: :P

But now just as I say this, we'll probably end up getting USB scenes featuring.

- hot air balloon instructor
- snowboarder / skiing instructor
- mountain climbers
- door to door saleswoman (ding dong avon calling LOL)
- painter and decorating woman
- swimming instructor.

etc....etc.....

See, things also pop up elsewhere, like on several occasions we've seen clowns getting mugged for their costumes in the story section, yet over these past few days we've now only just seen a clip of where a clown woman gets chloroformed and impersonated (many thanks again Tirepanted). If these were happening on somewhat of a regular basis and were quite frequent, I'd say "yeah, go for it!" But I believe it might just cause a bit of a headache trying to catalogue everything that specifically with only one scene / item to slot in it. :)

But what everyone agrees on is also cool by me, I just go with the flow. :D
Stormtrooper1990

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:27 am But I guess that could be the problem. With an infinite number of professions, hobbies or other scenarios. We could end up with dozens of different sub - forums with most of them only containing one item / subject.

For example, every once in a blue moon a random USB scene will happen on a profession or hobby that I never would have otherwise thought of, take for example the paintball hobbyists in the pictures above. The most recent scene found featured a paintball woman being mugged for her outfit (obviously), but that is the first time we've ever seen that and it may or may not ever happen again. Do you see what I mean, dozens of sub-forums with one solemn thing, would this be overkill?.........No idea! :lol: :P

But now just as I say this, we'll probably end up getting USB scenes featuring.

- hot air balloon instructor
- snowboarder / skiing instructor
- mountain climbers
- door to door saleswoman (ding dong avon calling LOL)
- painter and decorating woman
- swimming instructor.

etc....etc.....

See, things also pop up elsewhere, like on several occasions we've seen clowns getting mugged for their costumes in the story section, yet over these past few days we've now only just seen a clip of where a clown woman gets chloroformed and impersonated (many thanks again Tirepanted). If these were happening on somewhat of a regular basis and were quite frequent, I'd say "yeah, go for it!" But I believe it might just cause a bit of a headache trying to catalogue everything that specifically with only one scene / item to slot in it. :)

But what everyone agrees on is also cool by me, I just go with the flow. :D

I like the sound of an assassin impersonating an Avon girl. She walks to her targets door , in the clothes she stole from an unfortunate Avon girl. The assassin knocks on the door, the target answers. The fake Avon says "Hi Avon, calling." And with an evil grin shoots her target in the head with a suppressed pistol and walks away. The assassin opens her boot, glances down at the dead underwear clad girl she shot for the disguise. " Thanks for the outfit, sweetie. They never see me coming." She shuts the boot, and drives to the second target on her lists.

Not a fan of clowns though, both as a disguise and in general. You can thank Pennywise for that. :cry:
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Call it "Student Girls" instead?
Stormtrooper1990

I agree with Void.

Students sounds more generic, less likely to attract the wrong sort of attention.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I like the sound of an assassin impersonating an Avon girl. She walks to her targets door , in the clothes she stole from an unfortunate Avon girl. The assassin knocks on the door, the target answers. The fake Avon says "Hi Avon, calling."
I can't help myself. It just sounds so funny yet so good! :lol: We have to see something like this happen at some point. :D
Stormtrooper1990

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:34 pm
I like the sound of an assassin impersonating an Avon girl. She walks to her targets door , in the clothes she stole from an unfortunate Avon girl. The assassin knocks on the door, the target answers. The fake Avon says "Hi Avon, calling."
I can't help myself. It just sounds so funny yet so good! :lol: We have to see something like this happen at some point. :D
(Feels his hand twitching, body grows muscle turning green)

I feel like a story coming on... :D ;)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:27 amSee, things also pop up elsewhere, like on several occasions we've seen clowns getting mugged for their costumes in the story section, yet over these past few days we've now only just seen a clip of where a clown woman gets chloroformed and impersonated (many thanks again Tirepanted). If these were happening on somewhat of a regular basis and were quite frequent, I'd say "yeah, go for it!" But I believe it might just cause a bit of a headache trying to catalogue everything that specifically with only one scene / item to slot in it. :)
This is a good point. Having a variety of USB categories in the Clips section is definitely helpful, but it's also helpful that the scenes are divided among scenarios that are at least somewhat common. Too many categories could add to confusion.

Occasionally, I do come across a clip that is difficult to categorize, so I just give it my best guess. For example, the recent clown scene - because the character is a performer, I decided it would work better in the "Dancers, Actress on Stage" section. There are some foreign period scenes (many from China) where the USB scene involves stealing regular clothes - I tend to put them in the "Plain Clothes" section, although they could probably be put in History. And sometimes there's a question about whether mugging a nun would go in the "Plain Clothes" or "Fancy Dresses" section.

Generally I try to think what category would make the most sense, even if it's still not a perfect description.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

The schoolgirl stuff led to the old board getting shut down, I thought, because it attracted a bunch of weirdos who kept posting stuff about schoolgirls being murdered and stripped. I'd rather we keep it to characters above 18 and don't invite that type of drama onto here again.

As to the original question, I'm not sure it's really needed? How many paintball scenes are we likely to come across? I feel a lot of the more obscure professions (like the recent clown scene - thanks again tirepanted3!) are so infrequent that it's not really worth it.
Last edited by Disguisedagent on Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”