Dil Bole Oberoi - episode 6 & 7

tirepanted3

Dil Bole Oberoi - episode 6 & 7

Post by tirepanted3 »

Another uniform steal from this Indian drama. In this episode, a woman disguises herself as a flight attendant in order to sneak onto an airplane. (Sadly, it looks like she kills the real flight attendant.)

Starts in episode 6, at 12:50. She's disguised in episode 7, at 12:20.

https://1plus1tv.ru/20007-serdce-govori ... azyke.html
Stormtrooper1990

Re: Dil Bole Oberoi - episode 6 & 7

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Yep, shot her with a suppressed pistol, head shot. Small calibre, so no blood on the uniform.

Quick and effective. Poor stewardess didn't know what hit her. Wish we got an aftermath shot of her stripped in her underwear.

The sexy, ruthless assassin looks a treat in the stewardesses uniform, a very sexy uniform it is too. It suits her better then the stewardess, she even copied the woman's hairstyle. I like it when infiltrators pay attention to detail like that. It really sells the disguise better.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I must admit. While I am disappointed that the stewardess was killed as she seemed quite cute. I am however pleased with the amount of Indian USB scenes being found as of late. As I remember saying a short while ago that I wished we'd see more Indian scenes and well....Guess I got my wish. ;)

Thanks Tirepanted. :)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Yes, I've recently discovered that Indian dramas are a undiscovered treasure for our genre. I've been exploring some Indian dramas of recent years - it turns out there are dozens (yes, literally dozens!) of Indian USB scenes that have never been posted here before.

I'll be adding a lot more Indian USB scenes over the next few weeks. :)
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

tirepanted3 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:12 pm Yes, I've recently discovered that Indian dramas are a undiscovered treasure for our genre. I've been exploring some Indian dramas of recent years - it turns out there are dozens (yes, literally dozens!) of Indian USB scenes that have never been posted here before.

Colour me Intriguied, tirepanted. I look forward to see, what you post. Judging by the stewardess scene and the Naga, they won't disappoint. :D
tomanarz

Post by tomanarz »

tirepanted3 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:12 pm Yes, I've recently discovered that Indian dramas are a undiscovered treasure for our genre. I've been exploring some Indian dramas of recent years - it turns out there are dozens (yes, literally dozens!) of Indian USB scenes that have never been posted here before.

Tell me which drama should we look closer, I will help you to scan them one-by-one :lol: :lol:
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Well, I'm not sure it's any individual dramas specifically - although this Dil Bole Oberoi show has provided three USB scenes in the past week, so maybe there are more. :) Point is that (similar to China) India produces a lot of television, and it is of more interest to our board than we may have previously thought.

Return to “Flight Attendants etc.”