Another Potential Scene:The Originals

Announcements & General Discussion
Stormtrooper1990

Another Potential Scene:The Originals

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I figured I'am on roll with these scenes.

Apologies for the vagueness, I don't exactly remember the series or episode number, as this was a while ago but I remember this scene. During the episode, the witches of New Orleans kidnap Hayley(the werewolf) and Klaus's hybrid daughter. They find the hideout of the witches to rescue their child, Hayley attacks a blonde witch in wolf form, dragging her away. You then here a neck snap, around a couple minutes later you see Hayley emerging in the woman's clothes. She even puts it on as she emerges.

It's all off screen, but I imagine Hayley pretty much helped herself to everything the woman had on, being a werewolf and all.

You can actually see that she is wearing the stolen outfit by the end of the episode and into the next one.

If anyone can find this scene and put it up on the board, I would appreciate it. :D
Void99

Re: Another Potential Scene:The Originals

Post by Void99 »

That'll be a tough one.
92 episodes to whittle down!!!!!
Stormtrooper1990

Again, I apologise. I have a great memory for scenes but numbers I really suck at. :cry:

If this helps, Hayley and Klauses daughter was only one I think. Which puts it at season 3 onwards. As Hayley dies at the end of season 3 I think.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I've been doing a bit of hunting myself for this, although it's proving to be more difficult than I thought, as I'm guessing it's "Hope" who gets kidnapped. Yet the only episodes that relate to this is when hope gets taken by the witches when she's first born at season 1 episodes 21 and 22, yet after going through them, there wasn't any scene to be found. :?

I found several episodes of characters being kidnapped yet none of them feature witches and sometimes Hayley herself doesn't even take part in the rescue.

Damn, this is a tricky one. šŸ™ƒ
Stormtrooper1990

Hope does get kidnapped, by the witches and in this episode everyone of the mikaelsons joins in.

Again later in the series, when she is older, at three. She gets kidnapped a lot of times, but i'am sure it was season 3.

I'am sorry for the trouble, I wish I could remember the episode and title. Like I did with "Another life." :(

Good luck in finding it though.
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Gets kidnapped a lot?! Sounds like their version of Kim Bauer (Elisha Cuthbert) from "24" ...she was kidnapped so often it became a meme in the old yahoo forums!!! They used to dub it "kimnapping" !!!

Given that each season is meant to represent a 24 hour period...that made it all the more spectacular!
Sadly not one instance of her clothes being stolen!

When she wasn't being kidnapped she was being chased by mountain lions! A true damsel in distress.

I will try and join the search for this scene you mention after work. Sounds like an uphill struggle!
Stormtrooper1990

24 now there was a classic. Two clothing steals in one series, one on a Federal agent, the other its Kim doing the stealing. ;)

I think Kim gets kidnapped at least 5 times across the series.

Anyhow, good luck on the search. Sorry I couldn't be more specific.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

which episodes were these stormzy
Stormtrooper1990

The thing is Simon, I cannot really remember. It's been a while since I watched it, as my mum as it on DVD and she's addicted to Netflix. We don't watch DVDs much these days

But I think it was season 3. Like I said i'am good with remembering the scenes, just not with the episode numbers. It's like the SHIELD scene, I remember it and can recall what happened but not the episode name or number. If I watched it again, then I would know.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

i think i remember the federal agent one she was killed by baddie at an apartment and then she tried to kill poor old jack

Return to ā€œGeneral Discussionā€