"Another Life" season 1 episode 10 "Hello"

Stormtrooper1990

"Another Life" season 1 episode 10 "Hello"

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I watched a Sci-fi TV-series on Netflix called Another Life, with the great Katee Sackhoff. In one of the episodes of season two, a reporter called Harper Glass is taken inside by aliens that land on earth where she is indoctrinated by the aliens.

She is arrested by the agency, who run medical tests on her. She escapes by murdering the medical team, and strips one of the dead nurses of her scrubs. You briefly she the underwear clad body of the unfortunate nurse she stripped.

If anyone can find this scene and bring it to the attention of the board, I would very much appreciate it.
Void99

Re: Help with a scene?

Post by Void99 »

Done some looking online ....according to the wiki, the character only appears in 9 episodes of the first season.
Though apparently there is some archive footage in the second season.

Can't find any episode descriptions mentioning the scene. Apparently the character death is confirmed in season 2 but never actually shown.

Anything else major happen in the episode that would help pinpoint the exact episode?
Stormtrooper1990

Yeah, the Aliens make first contact by kidnapping Harper and dragging her inside the alien craft. There she as an alien bug, planted inside her that indoctrinated her. Also Niko's (Katee Sackhoff,) daughter is ill and infected Harper begs Nikos husband to help her escape, with the promise that she and the aliens can help her. Its in this episode, in the middle that the steal occurred.

Sorry if it's a little vague, as it was a while since I saw the episode. If I Google search it, I can get the name of the episode but it is season two, I think.
Watsob

Post by Watsob »

It's in Episode 10, "Hello"

The scene where she is taken in is at 10:30
The discovery of her massacre is at 12:30
The scene where she dresses in the medic's scrubs is at 20:50. You can see the nurse's underwear clad body in this scene.
Stormtrooper1990

Thats it thanks Watsob.

It's a pretty good scene, we have the pretty nurse get taken out along with her colleagues, we see Harper dressing in her victims scrubs and a nice aftermath shot of the nurses underwear clad body. :D

All we need are either screen grabs or a clip and bobs your father's brother. ;)

Again, cheers mate.
Void99

Re: "Another Life" season 1 episode 10 "Hello"

Post by Void99 »

Ah we got the specifics! Well I will go and swipe that one after work and bung it up online if nobody else hasn't already done so by then! Short work day today so hopefully late afternoon or early evening.
Stormtrooper1990

Void99 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:26 am Ah we got the specifics! Well I will go and swipe that one after work and bung it up online if nobody else hasn't already done so by then! Short work day today so hopefully late afternoon or early evening.
Sweet, thanks very much in advance Void 99.

I really enjoyed the scene when I saw it, a very unexpected surprise from a mainstream series ;)
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Video: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ll16x5fc ... e.mp4/file

I have been told before that Mediafire might set off an ALERT from your antivirus software ....I have used it for years and not ever had any issues.
Stormtrooper1990

Thanks again Void99 :D

Looks like the unfortunate nurse in wearing a camisole and thong, cute underwear. You really can't go wrong with that.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Wish they gave us a better look at the nurse.

And correct me if I am wrong, one of the soldiers looks female.

Return to “Nurses, Medics etc.( Scrubs)”