"Another Life" season 1 episode 10 "Hello"

Stormtrooper1990

Re: "Another Life" season 1 episode 10 "Hello"

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

That's how I remember it, one of the soldiers was female wearing a very nice uniform that needed stealing.

Me too, but i imagine her as a looker. She does have a nice figure though, poor girl.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I just wish she was facing the camera, because I bet she has a cute face to go with her cute little figure. :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

thanks for the team work folks :D
Stormtrooper1990

Here here esercito :D

Go team USB ;)
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Void. thanks for posting the screencaps.
I was just about to post some myself.
I've got the clip as well, but have zero clue as to how to edit the episode down to just that single scene.
I'll post a photo of the nurse from that scene.
darth chlorophorm 2

As promised, the nurse who gets stripped.

Another picture of the nurse post stripping. It's in the maximum upload size.
Click the link for the full size version.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -958168532
Stormtrooper1990

I don't think so Darth

If you look at the Nurses body, her hair is very much dark brown. She's a brunette with longer hair not a blonde, if you look closely you can see her brown locks draped over her outstretched arm. And as a different facial structure, her head is smaller them the blondes.

Plus the body is more athletic, petite and young. Quite close to Harper's own size.

The nurse in your shot, as a more fuller figure.

Just my opinion
Void99

Post by Void99 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:30 am Void. thanks for posting the screencaps.
I've got the clip as well, but have zero clue as to how to edit the episode down to just that single scene.
You got better quality caps!

The original video I got was an MKV file ....though that video format has been around a quite a long time, all my video editing softwares don't seem to like or recognise that format. Not even the 2021 edition of Camtasia Studio.

Had to play the video on my Xbox Series X and use an 'AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus' capture device to record the clips onto. Then I can convert the clips to mp4 on my pc. That's what my caps are from.

Was thinking it would be good if there was some account like Youtube to put all the clips on for people to see. Create a big video database. But the problem with Youtube is the whole copyright strike and algorithm system. it would only take 3 copyright strikes (or anything else youtube considers a TOS violation) within a 6 month time frame to see the whole account get nuked. Then we will have a whole list of dead links on the board. I think quite a few have already been garnered.
The more clips on the channel ...the greater the risk of some of them getting the youtube strike.

Plus there is the whole region lock thing that happens, with certain clips automatically being unviewable in certain countries etc.
We just can't have nice thing I guess!
darth chlorophorm 2

Void99 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:46 am
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:30 am Void. thanks for posting the screencaps.
You got better quality caps!

The original video I got was an MKV file ....though that video format has been around a quite a long time, all my video editing softwares don't seem to like or recognise that format. Not even the 2021 edition of Camtasia Studio.

Had to play the video on my Xbox Series X and use an 'AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus' capture device to record the clips onto. Then I can convert the clips to mp4 on my pc. That's what my caps are from.

Was thinking it would be good if there was some account like Youtube to put all the clips on for people to see. Create a big video database. But the problem with Youtube is the whole copyright strike and algorithm system. it would only take 3 copyright strikes (or anything else youtube considers a TOS violation) within a 6 month time frame to see the whole account get nuked. Then we will have a whole list of dead links on the board. I think quite a few have already been garnered.
The more clips on the channel ...the greater the risk of some of them getting the youtube strike.

Plus there is the whole region lock thing that happens, with certain clips automatically being unviewable in certain countries etc.
We just can't have nice thing I guess!
Void, I have a crystal clear, high quality copy of the entire episode.
I just can't figure out how to edit clips at all. I do have some apps and programs. but can't use them.
PM me and I'll give you the info where I obtained the episode.

Return to “Nurses, Medics etc.( Scrubs)”