A few suggestions and ideas

DiP Uniform Steals Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions
Disguisedagent

A few suggestions and ideas

Post by Disguisedagent »

Anyone ever thought of a story set at a fashion show? There are tons of women working behind the scenes in black outfits that would be the perfect disguise for criminals. If anyone wants to do a storyline where a group of workers get knocked out, stripped, tied up and tape-gagged, I'd love to read it. :D

Another idea, what about a circus, where acrobats, contortionists, clowns, even a female ringermaster could be tied up and replaced by fiendish impostors!

Lastly, what about a Halloween party? Imagine women in sexy costumes and makeup being knocked out, bound and tape-gagged so that criminals can don those costumes instead!
Stormtrooper1990

Re: A few suggestions and ideas

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I would like to but I would leave out the bondage, tying up so many women is unrealistic, no offence.

The Fashion Show would be another Merry Women heist, they disguise themselves as stylists, using sedatives or Morpheus Gas or Shock Bullets, while they are on route to the show. It will keep them asleep for 12 hours, no need for bondage. Dump their underwear clad bodies asleep by the side of the road, in the bushes. When they are at the fashion show, they sedate the models, strip them of their fancy clothes and jewellery, walk out in style and sell the loot later. They can stash the models in their lockers, bending off the lockers. No gags or rope.

With the Circus, I'am not really seeing the disguise angle. Unless we create a reverse story, where terrorists disguised as the circus performers, are using it as a pretence to plant a bomb in a NATO countries military base, because the circus was due to perform there next. A little bit like the Bond Movie Octopussy. The story would have to be lethal though, because they are terrorists.

The Halloween Party is an interesting one, perhaps a female Cat Burgular mugs a girl for her costume and invitation. Using her outfit to enter the party, which is being held at a posh manor house so she can steal a priceless treasure. I would use a sedative on the unfortunate girl, no bondage required for her. The Cat Burglar may need another disguise, perhaps a maid once she is inside the Manor, so she access the restricted floors. She could hit the maid over the head with something weighty, knocks her out. Steals her uniform, and binds and gags her with the party girls outfit, shoves her into a cabinet. Once she has completed the theft, she could always mug another party goer, steal her outfit, tie her up with the maids outfit. Shoves her next to the naked maid. Walks out in her new outfit, with the treasure.
noochy

Post by noochy »

Just want to propose that whenever a model has Louboutins (red soles) they get stolen by the other model. Because logically, if you’re the type of person to tie another woman up, you’re not above stealing their expensive shoes.
Stormtrooper1990

noochy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:53 am Just want to propose that whenever a model has Louboutins (red soles) they get stolen by the other model. Because logically, if you’re the type of person to tie another woman up, you’re not above stealing their expensive shoes.
Technically, the Merry Women(already disguised as stylists) are the ones doing the stealing. They sedate all the models, strip them totally naked and stuff them in their lockers. As they will be unconscious for 8 hours, no need to tie them up.

The Merry Women, walk out in style dressed in the models fancy dresses and jewellery. They later sell all of their fancy crap and make a fortune, then redistribute the wealth to the more deserving.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

noochy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:53 am Just want to propose that whenever a model has Louboutins (red soles) they get stolen by the other model. Because logically, if you’re the type of person to tie another woman up, you’re not above stealing their expensive shoes.
Yup. Tie em up and take their shoes as well! That would be a fun backstage site for sure. :lol:
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:04 pm I would like to but I would leave out the bondage, tying up so many women is unrealistic, no offence.
I don't really get into this fetish for the realism, tbh. I like the cloak and dagger element of someone being tied up and impersonated.
Stormtrooper1990

Disguisedagent wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:05 pm
Yup. Tie em up and take their shoes as well! That would be a fun backstage site for sure. :lol:
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:04 pm I would like to but I would leave out the bondage, tying up so many women is unrealistic, no offence.
I don't really get into this fetish for the realism, tbh. I like the cloak and dagger element of someone being tied up and impersonated.
It's more cloak and dagger without the bondage, I prefer a straight knock out with a sedative, or anything that keeps the mark out for a long long time. Stash them in a dumpster or locker.

I only like bondage, if it's improvised. The main draw for me in US, is the takedown and stripping, followed by the aftermath. Tying someone up doesn't do it for me. But stashing their body out of sight does, as does the complete detachment of my characters.

I also like a nice mix of both lethal and non-lethal, why restrict yourself.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:26 pm
It's more cloak and dagger without the bondage, I prefer a straight knock out with a sedative, or anything that keeps the mark out for a long long time. Stash them in a dumpster or locker.

I only like bondage, if it's improvised. The main draw for me in US, is the takedown and stripping, followed by the aftermath. Tying someone up doesn't do it for me. But stashing their body out of sight does, as does the complete detachment of my characters.

Because I'm not into death stuff or bodies or any of that. I like a good knockout scene followed by them being tied and gagged.
Stormtrooper1990

Disguisedagent wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:36 pm

Because I'm not into death stuff or bodies or any of that. I like a good knockout scene followed by them being tied and gagged.
I will have to agree to disagree, with non lethal I like a knockout that keeps the marks down a while, than a little fun and banter with the unconscious naked(sometimes underwear clad) victims, then toss them asleep into the dumpster, no bondage.

Then with lethal, it provides more variety and scope for my stories, I like to explore all possibilities with Uniform stealing. There are assassins, aliens, vampires and shapeshifters that won't be gentle.

At the end of the day, it's just fantasy nobody really dies.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:48 pm

I will have to agree to disagree, with non lethal I like a knockout that keeps the marks down a while, than a little fun and banter with the unconscious naked(sometimes underwear clad) victims, then toss them asleep into the dumpster, no bondage.

Then with lethal, it provides more variety and scope for my stories, I like to explore all possibilities with Uniform stealing. There are assassins, aliens, vampires and shapeshifters that won't be gentle.

Yeah, I'm just not into any of that. I like sci-fi and fantasy replacements as well (shapeshifters especially), but only when they're non-lethal. One of my favorite parts of the USB trope is the gagged person awaking in embarrassment and futilely grumbling behind their gag or tape. Death stuff is not anything I have a fetish for, so it does nothing for me.
Stormtrooper1990

Disguisedagent wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:55 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:48 pm

Yeah, I'm just not into any of that. I like sci-fi and fantasy replacements as well (shapeshifters especially), but only when they're non-lethal. One of my favorite parts of the USB trope is the gagged person awaking in embarrassment and futilely grumbling behind their gag or tape. Death stuff is not anything I have a fetish for, so it does nothing for me.
My favourite part of the trope is a strong female character taking out other women, who are weaker then herself, stealing their clothes/uniforms and achieving their objectives. Followed by the sexy stripping and aftermath scenes.

The feelings of the marks in my stories don't matter to me, they are simply expendable but pretty mooks that exist to provide uniforms to my characters, one way or the other. I'am not into the whole ENF thing, knock them out, strip them, stash them. That to me is sexy. And I prefer realism, over implausibilty, hence my dislike for excessive bondage. Trained professional infiltrators are not going to be lugging around rope and gags, they are going to be quick, efficient and care little for the women they strip.

I don't shy away from death in my stories, horror and sci-fi for instance provide great inspiration for lethal stories. I prefer lethal in these scenarios because it's more realistic, i'am not a death freak or anything like that, I like to be versatile. To write stories with a little bit for everyone.

Return to “Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions”