Anyone Need an Author?

Announcements & General Discussion
Stormtrooper1990

Re: Anyone Need an Author?

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

it sounds very intriguing.

Hows this for an idea, the four Sokor cops enter the building. To save the hostages.

However, the cult drugs the cops with a strong knock out gas. They get put to sleep, for about 6 hours. The cultists strip them completely naked, take their uniforms, along with everything else and walk out with their slaves. Dressed as the cops. Using their disguises. They steal a police van, put their slaves inside and drive away.

The cops walk in and discover their naked unconscious colleagues and realise too late that they have been duped.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Sure, looks fab!
Stormtrooper1990

Excellent

I will add it to the list.

It will be called "Siege in Seoul:-Cult Escape"
paveldr

Post by paveldr »

Amazing, can't wait to read the story.
I'm a new member and I found this place from gipsy girls stories on DA
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

welcome mr Paveldr

this is the stories section of the board

https://www.uniformstealingboard.com/viewforum.php?f=6

please mr Paveldr enjoy your stay :)
SovietLUT

A

Post by SovietLUT »

.A
Last edited by SovietLUT on Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormtrooper1990

SovietLUT wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:18 pm About a month ago, I randomly thought of fictional peninsulas and my mind has been stuck on Han Chiu from Designated Survivor since. Han Chiu (pronounced Han Chew) is divided into a communist/authoritarian East and a capitalist democratic West. It's DPRK and ROK, but I can create my own lore. The trouble is I seem to be constantly busy and a lot of stories of my stories rely off of shock tactics like sudden fights or brutal executions to distract from my characters' lack of personality. I would love to see what you could do with my limited information I give, here is a few scenarios I would love to see.

1. Maggie Q's infiltration into the "fortress" that is the East Han Chiu consulate redone. What we see in the episode after the slight hype they create by constantly referring to it as a fortress creates a bad taste in the mouth from how pathetic it was. In the show, Maggie Q is assigned to rescue the love interest of the defecting East Han Chiu's leader's son from the consulate, she accomplishes this by sounding a car alarm, beats up the two plain clothes guards who come to check on it, than walks in through the front door, and the first door she opens in the consulate just happens to be where the love interest is staying without any guards. Like said, a bad taste in the mouth. I'd love to see a proper infiltration, I'd even accept the car alarm to get a uniform from some buxom soldier guards, as long as Maggie Q, or an actual different agent for once, actually does something after that.

2. President Han's, West Han Chiu's president, security detail seemed kinda lax to me for some reason, probably because the delegates were meeting at Camp David, which makes sense for East Han Chiu security to seem more menacing, because their leader decided to go to a meeting in a hostile country like a moron. Anyway, throughout the Cold War, the DPRK repeatedly tried to kill the ROK "president", with an entire replica mockup reportedly made of the Blue House, ROK's White House. He even meet his end there when he was killed by the Chief of the Intelligence Services. One of my favorite part of the episode is that the great democratic West Han Chiu's president Han was based on the current ROK's president at the time, the reason they're female. The reason I love it is because that president was impeached when it was revealed the Intelligence Services was influencing elections in her favor along with a number of other crimes. So I'd love to see an inflitration of the Blue House by both an East Han Chiu assassination team and a West Han Chiu Intelligence Services team with both objectives and doing things different. With the Intelligence Services objective to simply remind Han of her obligations through good old fashion bondage torture and preferring non-lethal. The assassination team stands sharply different with being brainwashed to complete the mission even if it's suicide, with the elimination of Han their primary objective with a lack of morals dictating whether they should be lethal or non-lethal. Although one of the assassinations in real life did fail because after catching two civilians, they told them how good communism was, and than let them go, only for them to tell the local police and alert the entire area to their presence.

3. Open war has broken out and it's a shitfest. Instead of writing a story I decided to enjoy a good game of ARMA III, an oddly good uniform stealing game outside of the base game since you can't steal uniforms cause it's a war crime. I'm not kidding by the way. This for some reason led to an ever constant you're surrounded storyline, with the beginning of the war, the WHC 9th Infantry Regiment gets surrounded after it's offensive goes bad, I was doing uniform stealing to run away in the offensive so it was that bad. However the uniform stealing switches around from AK-74s and Soviet-based uniforms to M4s and digital uniforms when the WHC 22nd and 25th Divisions punch a hole through the East Han Chiu and connect with the 9th Regiment. Due to focus on the front, they don't complete clean up operations leading to a lot of EHC stragglers. In one operation, it wasn't even stealthy, a mix matched EHC platoon ran into a whole damn WHC company convoy and won some the hell how, killed all the wounded, and pretended to be WHC survivors to get closer to the front line to escape to their own lines.

If you could find time in your schedule, I'd love to see some of these operations.
Hi Soviet

I remember designated survivor( Jack Bauer for President ;) he would get my vote) I enjoyed the show, right up to the point where the shows writers killed Maggie off, that really pissed me off.

Anyhow, the scenarios that you have outlined are intriguing. I can remember that episode when Maggie rescued the EHC kid from their consulate. They did describe the place as a fortress, but the entire scene was ruined by bad writers. I was literally screaming at the TV, steal a uniform but as usual never happened. Here is my scenario, I switch the action to nighttime, Maggie is on the perimeter of the EHC consulate, she hops the fan and sees a number of young pretty EHC sentries on duty. She spots one exactly her size, going for a crafty cigarette. Maggie jumps her from behind, chokes her out and steals her uniform. She ties the woman up, gags her and tosses her naked body in the dumpster. Now disguised, Maggie enters the consulate for the kid. He disguise fails to fool his guards, since she doesn't speak het language. She beats up them up, grabs the kid then gets out of there.

For scenario two. I could run with the two teams, only one doing the uniform stealing. Since if the WHC acts against ROK, it could be considered at act of war, one that would drag the UD into it. The WHC send an all female Anti Terror team to assist the ROK in the death or capture of an EHC team, who plot to assassinate the South Korean President, during a gala function at the Blue House. The female EHC assassins either murder some caterers and steal their uniforms or perhaps a team of ROK journalists. They are unaware that the WHC as sent a team in to foil them, and a firefight breaks out.

Scenario three is quite interesting, I have never heard of Arma III. I have written a similar story called "Escape of Bruhl" based on the Valkyria Chronicles. I could write a story in which, three EHC struggles are fleeing back too their lines. They decide they need to disguise themselves as WHC soldiers, to escape safely. They either loot the corpses of three female WHC soldiers, or find a small outpost. They kill the soldiers and put on their uniforms. Once they reach EHC lines, hey redress in their original EHC uniforms so they don't get shot and successfully reunite with their unit.

I will had these on the list, Soviet. Let me now what you think about my outlined, and which one you would like to see first.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:44 pm
SovietLUT wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:18 pm
Hi Soviet

I remember designated survivor( Jack Bauer for President ;) he would get my vote) I enjoyed the show, right up to the point where the shows writers killed Maggie off, that really pissed me off.

Anyhow, the scenarios that you have outlined are intriguing. I can remember that episode when Maggie rescued the EHC kid from their consulate. They did describe the place as a fortress, but the entire scene was ruined by bad writers. I was literally screaming at the TV, steal a uniform but as usual never happened. Here is my scenario, I switch the action to nighttime, Maggie is on the perimeter of the EHC consulate, she hops the fan and sees a number of young pretty EHC sentries on duty. She spots one exactly her size, going for a crafty cigarette. Maggie jumps her from behind, chokes her out and steals her uniform. She ties the woman up, gags her and tosses her naked body in the dumpster. Now disguised, Maggie enters the consulate for the kid. He disguise fails to fool his guards, since she doesn't speak het language. She beats up them up, grabs the kid then gets out of there.

For scenario two. I could run with the two teams, only one doing the uniform stealing. Since if the WHC acts against ROK, it could be considered at act of war, one that would drag the UD into it. The WHC send an all female Anti Terror team to assist the ROK in the death or capture of an EHC team, who plot to assassinate the South Korean President, during a gala function at the Blue House. The female EHC assassins either murder some caterers and steal their uniforms or perhaps a team of ROK journalists. They are unaware that the WHC as sent a team in to foil them, and a firefight breaks out.

Scenario three is quite interesting, I have never heard of Arma III. I have written a similar story called "Escape of Bruhl" based on the Valkyria Chronicles. I could write a story in which, three EHC struggles are fleeing back too their lines. They decide they need to disguise themselves as WHC soldiers, to escape safely. They either loot the corpses of three female WHC soldiers, or find a small outpost. They kill the soldiers and put on their uniforms. Once they reach EHC lines, hey redress in their original EHC uniforms so they don't get shot and successfully reunite with their unit.

I will had these on the list, Soviet. Let me now what you think about my outlined, and which one you would like to see first.
valkyria chronicles ?
Is that it? https://www.deviantart.com/panpanchench ... chronicles
Oh, great, but I don't know what the abbreviations EHC and WHC are.
I imagined Selvaria Bles strangling a lone female soldier with her scabbard,
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Selvaria_Bles
I would love to see the blue uniform taken off. I love the socks. The blue socks have red stripe.
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Nancy_Dufour
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Freesia_York
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Juno_Coren
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Claudia_Mann
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Nadine
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

How about add some motorcycle policewomen in the story?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH8O30H0QEA
Stormtrooper1990

pc305435632 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:35 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:44 pm
SovietLUT wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:18 pm
Hi Soviet

valkyria chronicles ?
Is that it? https://www.deviantart.com/panpanchench ... chronicles
Oh, great, but I don't know what the abbreviations EHC and WHC are.
I imagined Selvaria Bles strangling a lone female soldier with her scabbard,
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Selvaria_Bles
I would love to see the blue uniform taken off. I love the socks. The blue socks have red stripe.
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Nancy_Dufour
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Freesia_York
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Juno_Coren
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Claudia_Mann
https://valkyria.fandom.com/wiki/Nadine
Hi panpan

The abbreviations refer to the fictional countries East Han Chiu and West Han Chiu, from the TV series Designated Survivor.

I have been writing some Valkyria fanfics on my forum, featuring an all female Gallian Commando Unit. But Selvaria does make for an interesting idea for a uniform stealing heroine. Perhaps infiltrating a Gallian camp and stealing a soldiers uniform as a disguise. Although she is very recognisable being a Valkyria, the uniform she steals would need to have a helmet or beret to disguise/ hide her hair. I would consider writing a story for her.

Return to “General Discussion”