Anyone Need an Author?

Announcements & General Discussion
Arc

Re: Anyone Need an Author?

Post by Arc »

Hello all, I hope I'm not bothering you.
I'll start with saying that, while my account is quite new and I've never really participated in any discussions before (I never really thought I would have anything to contribute), I've been following this board for some time, and I've come to particulary like the stories submitted by some of the wonderfull writers of this board, like tirepanted, rufusluciusivan and of course Stormtrooper. I honestly think that the best thing about our genre is the variety, all the possible stories and scenarios that can and are being written, and thanks to our prolific writers most of them have and will see the light of day. I also appreciate how you Stormtrooper have been so open to ideas from the community. As I've seen, there are a lot of ideas that would be nice to see developed into a story, and you have been able to develop them brilliantly! I'm really enjoing some of the stories that you've been writing, and I really like the direction where they are going!
I've also noticed that I actually have some ideas that could be developed in some nice stories, so if you have the time, would you mind hearing them? I'm not really asking you to develop them (of course, if you could it would be nice!), but I really would like to hear an opinion about them.
Thank you all very much for your time, and if Stormtrooper were open to hearing some of the ideas, I would be happy to share them!
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Arc wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:06 pm Hello all, I hope I'm not bothering you.
I'll start with saying that, while my account is quite new and I've never really participated in any discussions before (I never really thought I would have anything to contribute), I've been following this board for some time, and I've come to particulary like the stories submitted by some of the wonderfull writers of this board, like tirepanted, rufusluciusivan and of course Stormtrooper. I honestly think that the best thing about our genre is the variety, all the possible stories and scenarios that can and are being written, and thanks to our prolific writers most of them have and will see the light of day. I also appreciate how you Stormtrooper have been so open to ideas from the community. As I've seen, there are a lot of ideas that would be nice to see developed into a story, and you have been able to develop them brilliantly! I'm really enjoing some of the stories that you've been writing, and I really like the direction where they are going!
I've also noticed that I actually have some ideas that could be developed in some nice stories, so if you have the time, would you mind hearing them? I'm not really asking you to develop them (of course, if you could it would be nice!), but I really would like to hear an opinion about them.
Thank you all very much for your time, and if Stormtrooper were open to hearing some of the ideas, I would be happy to share them!

Greetings Arc and welcome to the board.

Thank you very much for your support, I'am very glad you are enjoying my stories.

I would very much like to hear any ideas that you may have, If you would like to discuss them here with myself then please do not hesitate to put them down either on this thread or PM me. Or if you are on our Discord server then start a Direct Message with me there and I would be happy to discuss any ideas you have.

I look forward to hearing from you , and for seeing what we can create.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:25 am
pc305435632 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:20 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:28 am

Cheers mate.

In the game, she is just called Ms Medic.

That's where I got the idea. I will use her uniform for the nurse.

I will call it "Flight of the Valkyria. A Valkyria Chronicles Story(A Request by Panpanchenchen)"

I could write it up tonight. Thanks very much for the idea, my friend. :D
Oh, thank you.
You know, I really enjoy arranging corpses in a row or some letters/symbols
(In Manga "Space Adventure Cobra", the male protagonist and his team refuse the villain's surrender and flee. The villain sees the bodies of five guards on the ground, posing as the word "NO".Three corpses make up "N", and two make up "O".)
However, designing appropriate words to fit the corresponding plot is difficult.
Or some unladylike and humiliating poses Just like Lesther2011 did

You are welcome, my friend.

Since Selvaria and her team have wounded troops in need of critical care, they wouldn't have time to do that. Time and speed are of the essence.

As you said, in reality it would be difficult to implement that into the plot of this story i will leave it out, if that's OK.
Don't forget "supplied underwear":
https://www.deviantart.com/panpanchench ... -964409699
Stormtrooper1990

pc305435632 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:13 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:25 am
pc305435632 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:20 am
Oh, thank you.
You know, I really enjoy arranging corpses in a row or some letters/symbols
(In Manga "Space Adventure Cobra", the male protagonist and his team refuse the villain's surrender and flee. The villain sees the bodies of five guards on the ground, posing as the word "NO".Three corpses make up "N", and two make up "O".)
However, designing appropriate words to fit the corresponding plot is difficult.
Or some unladylike and humiliating poses Just like Lesther2011 did

You are welcome, my friend.

Since Selvaria and her team have wounded troops in need of critical care, they wouldn't have time to do that. Time and speed are of the essence.

As you said, in reality it would be difficult to implement that into the plot of this story i will leave it out, if that's OK.
Don't forget "supplied underwear":
https://www.deviantart.com/panpanchench ... -964409699

So blue vests and shorts, thanks panpan.
SovietLUT

A

Post by SovietLUT »

A
Last edited by SovietLUT on Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormtrooper1990

SovietLUT wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:34 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:44 pm
SovietLUT wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:18 pm About a month ago, I randomly thought of fictional peninsulas and my mind has been stuck on Han Chiu from Designated Survivor since. Han Chiu (pronounced Han Chew) is divided into a communist/authoritarian East and a capitalist democratic West. It's DPRK and ROK, but I can create my own lore. The trouble is I seem to be constantly busy and a lot of stories of my stories rely off of shock tactics like sudden fights or brutal executions to distract from my characters' lack of personality. I would love to see what you could do with my limited information I give, here is a few scenarios I would love to see.

1. Maggie Q's infiltration into the "fortress" that is the East Han Chiu consulate redone. What we see in the episode after the slight hype they create by constantly referring to it as a fortress creates a bad taste in the mouth from how pathetic it was. In the show, Maggie Q is assigned to rescue the love interest of the defecting East Han Chiu's leader's son from the consulate, she accomplishes this by sounding a car alarm, beats up the two plain clothes guards who come to check on it, than walks in through the front door, and the first door she opens in the consulate just happens to be where the love interest is staying without any guards. Like said, a bad taste in the mouth. I'd love to see a proper infiltration, I'd even accept the car alarm to get a uniform from some buxom soldier guards, as long as Maggie Q, or an actual different agent for once, actually does something after that.

2. President Han's, West Han Chiu's president, security detail seemed kinda lax to me for some reason, probably because the delegates were meeting at Camp David, which makes sense for East Han Chiu security to seem more menacing, because their leader decided to go to a meeting in a hostile country like a moron. Anyway, throughout the Cold War, the DPRK repeatedly tried to kill the ROK "president", with an entire replica mockup reportedly made of the Blue House, ROK's White House. He even meet his end there when he was killed by the Chief of the Intelligence Services. One of my favorite part of the episode is that the great democratic West Han Chiu's president Han was based on the current ROK's president at the time, the reason they're female. The reason I love it is because that president was impeached when it was revealed the Intelligence Services was influencing elections in her favor along with a number of other crimes. So I'd love to see an inflitration of the Blue House by both an East Han Chiu assassination team and a West Han Chiu Intelligence Services team with both objectives and doing things different. With the Intelligence Services objective to simply remind Han of her obligations through good old fashion bondage torture and preferring non-lethal. The assassination team stands sharply different with being brainwashed to complete the mission even if it's suicide, with the elimination of Han their primary objective with a lack of morals dictating whether they should be lethal or non-lethal. Although one of the assassinations in real life did fail because after catching two civilians, they told them how good communism was, and than let them go, only for them to tell the local police and alert the entire area to their presence.

3. Open war has broken out and it's a shitfest. Instead of writing a story I decided to enjoy a good game of ARMA III, an oddly good uniform stealing game outside of the base game since you can't steal uniforms cause it's a war crime. I'm not kidding by the way. This for some reason led to an ever constant you're surrounded storyline, with the beginning of the war, the WHC 9th Infantry Regiment gets surrounded after it's offensive goes bad, I was doing uniform stealing to run away in the offensive so it was that bad. However the uniform stealing switches around from AK-74s and Soviet-based uniforms to M4s and digital uniforms when the WHC 22nd and 25th Divisions punch a hole through the East Han Chiu and connect with the 9th Regiment. Due to focus on the front, they don't complete clean up operations leading to a lot of EHC stragglers. In one operation, it wasn't even stealthy, a mix matched EHC platoon ran into a whole damn WHC company convoy and won some the hell how, killed all the wounded, and pretended to be WHC survivors to get closer to the front line to escape to their own lines.

If you could find time in your schedule, I'd love to see some of these operations.
Hi Soviet

I remember designated survivor( Jack Bauer for President ;) he would get my vote) I enjoyed the show, right up to the point where the shows writers killed Maggie off, that really pissed me off.

Anyhow, the scenarios that you have outlined are intriguing. I can remember that episode when Maggie rescued the EHC kid from their consulate. They did describe the place as a fortress, but the entire scene was ruined by bad writers. I was literally screaming at the TV, steal a uniform but as usual never happened. Here is my scenario, I switch the action to nighttime, Maggie is on the perimeter of the EHC consulate, she hops the fan and sees a number of young pretty EHC sentries on duty. She spots one exactly her size, going for a crafty cigarette. Maggie jumps her from behind, chokes her out and steals her uniform. She ties the woman up, gags her and tosses her naked body in the dumpster. Now disguised, Maggie enters the consulate for the kid. He disguise fails to fool his guards, since she doesn't speak het language. She beats up them up, grabs the kid then gets out of there.

For scenario two. I could run with the two teams, only one doing the uniform stealing. Since if the WHC acts against ROK, it could be considered at act of war, one that would drag the UD into it. The WHC send an all female Anti Terror team to assist the ROK in the death or capture of an EHC team, who plot to assassinate the South Korean President, during a gala function at the Blue House. The female EHC assassins either murder some caterers and steal their uniforms or perhaps a team of ROK journalists. They are unaware that the WHC as sent a team in to foil them, and a firefight breaks out.

Scenario three is quite interesting, I have never heard of Arma III. I have written a similar story called "Escape of Bruhl" based on the Valkyria Chronicles. I could write a story in which, three EHC struggles are fleeing back too their lines. They decide they need to disguise themselves as WHC soldiers, to escape safely. They either loot the corpses of three female WHC soldiers, or find a small outpost. They kill the soldiers and put on their uniforms. Once they reach EHC lines, hey redress in their original EHC uniforms so they don't get shot and successfully reunite with their unit.

I will had these on the list, Soviet. Let me now what you think about my outlined, and which one you would like to see first.
Hello Stormy, how's your day been?

Glad to see another story got born out of the third one by a single reference. Anyway, the first one is nice. Although I don't know what a fan is, is it UK slang or just a simple typo? Thank you for noting she doesn't speak Han Chiu or I think it's just Korean. We really don't see much of the consulate so I guess we can't expect much. The naked part makes me think that I overthink things since she is in, uh, somewhere besides EHC and could just buy panties, but there are many reasons for her not to.

The second one is nice, but misunderstood. I owe that to myself and I'm very sorry, but I didn't mean the EHC was trying to assassinate ROK president, I meant they were trying to assassinate President Han of WHC. Again I'm very sorry about the communication since I didn't make that very clear. Fun fact about the act of war part, the Korean DMZ conflict is sometimes called the Second Korean War for how much fighting happened including a lot of the assassinations attempts. The North Koreans for most the modern era have recreated South Korean weaponry and uniforms to infiltrate South Korea militarily.

The third one is also nice and I have an idea. The three EHC stragglers run across an ambush aftermath on a major road. It isn't a major highway, but hasn't been extensively damaged. Along the road is lined dead bodies and several damaged vehicles have been moved to the side. Either some engineers, logistics, or medical personal are there trying to clean up the mess. They are than either killed or forced to strip. Also involving roads could be pretending to be one of them pretending to be dead, hoping a vehicle will stop and try to move them so their comrades can come out from the bushes and either captured the cowards or kill the heroes. Also involving roads is finding a damaged vehicle with naked WHC soldiers inside, showing they aren't the only ones with the idea, and them using the radio inside the vehicle to call for medical assistant and them than capturing and stripping the medics. One not including roads would to be finding a random soldier with a radio and wounded leg just limping through the woods with a concussion. Giving them another concussion, they call for medic support and a medic helicopter lands near the woods, the two medics get captured and stripped and than the EHC soldiers pretend to be the medics with the stretcher carrying back the wounded and captured the copper and use it to get home. Although that brings up the point how they know how to fly a helicopter, but that just means you gotta make one of them a shot down pilot, who also knows the codes for not shoot me down I'm friendly.

Wait didn't I say one idea? Anyway, I want naked in war, all the WHC will no doubt be wearing panties, but those EHC babes would tots steal em in my mind. I would really prefer non-lethal even in war since it's something I just can't seem to do. The landscape outside of what we see filmed in Canada and it being Korea 2 electric boogaloo, seems to be according to the map near/along Zhejiang. I'd also prefer you to do anyone's else's ideas before mine, but when you do get to mind, just really which every one makes you the most tingly.

Hi Soviet, it's been great thanks. I hope its been good for you too.

Yeah, "the fan" was meant to be the fence but my spellchecker was being a pain in the arse. So just a typo. I could imagine Maggie in a catsuit, and she isn't wearing any panties, so she as too help herself to the soldiers.

That's OK, don't worry about the miscommunication. I could still run with the EHC, killing and replacing some waitresses, to get into the Blue House, to assassinate the WHC President Han. The WHC have sent an all female team of elite counter terrorism agents to protect the President. They confront the disguised EHC agents and a massive fire fight ensues, with the EHC agents dying for the motherland.

I have written similar stories set in the Valkyria Chronicles universe. "Escape from Bruhl" features two Gallians stripping dead female imperials, both killed by one character and using their uniforms to escape. They later join an all female commando unit. I' am also writing a separate story, in which Selvaria Bles and her imperial bodyguards hijack a medical truck and steal their uniforms to escape. I could do a similar thing for the EHC soldiers. They could eliminate the WHC soldiers, steal their uniforms and take their vehicle to drive back to EHC lines. Once they are near friendly lines, they strip out of their WHC uniforms and put their EHC uniforms back on. After all we don't want our plucky EHC girls getting shot for their trouble by their own side. Technically, lethal would be more realistic in wartime but this is your commission, so it's up to you.

Let me know what you think, then it's time for the titles. This will be known as the Han Shiu Trilogy.
SovietLUT

A

Post by SovietLUT »

A
Last edited by SovietLUT on Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormtrooper1990

SovietLUT wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:06 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:30 pm
SovietLUT wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:34 pm

Hello Stormy, how's your day been?

Glad to see another story got born out of the third one by a single reference. Anyway, the first one is nice. Although I don't know what a fan is, is it UK slang or just a simple typo? Thank you for noting she doesn't speak Han Chiu or I think it's just Korean. We really don't see much of the consulate so I guess we can't expect much. The naked part makes me think that I overthink things since she is in, uh, somewhere besides EHC and could just buy panties, but there are many reasons for her not to.

The second one is nice, but misunderstood. I owe that to myself and I'm very sorry, but I didn't mean the EHC was trying to assassinate ROK president, I meant they were trying to assassinate President Han of WHC. Again I'm very sorry about the communication since I didn't make that very clear. Fun fact about the act of war part, the Korean DMZ conflict is sometimes called the Second Korean War for how much fighting happened including a lot of the assassinations attempts. The North Koreans for most the modern era have recreated South Korean weaponry and uniforms to infiltrate South Korea militarily.

The third one is also nice and I have an idea. The three EHC stragglers run across an ambush aftermath on a major road. It isn't a major highway, but hasn't been extensively damaged. Along the road is lined dead bodies and several damaged vehicles have been moved to the side. Either some engineers, logistics, or medical personal are there trying to clean up the mess. They are than either killed or forced to strip. Also involving roads could be pretending to be one of them pretending to be dead, hoping a vehicle will stop and try to move them so their comrades can come out from the bushes and either captured the cowards or kill the heroes. Also involving roads is finding a damaged vehicle with naked WHC soldiers inside, showing they aren't the only ones with the idea, and them using the radio inside the vehicle to call for medical assistant and them than capturing and stripping the medics. One not including roads would to be finding a random soldier with a radio and wounded leg just limping through the woods with a concussion. Giving them another concussion, they call for medic support and a medic helicopter lands near the woods, the two medics get captured and stripped and than the EHC soldiers pretend to be the medics with the stretcher carrying back the wounded and captured the copper and use it to get home. Although that brings up the point how they know how to fly a helicopter, but that just means you gotta make one of them a shot down pilot, who also knows the codes for not shoot me down I'm friendly.

Wait didn't I say one idea? Anyway, I want naked in war, all the WHC will no doubt be wearing panties, but those EHC babes would tots steal em in my mind. I would really prefer non-lethal even in war since it's something I just can't seem to do. The landscape outside of what we see filmed in Canada and it being Korea 2 electric boogaloo, seems to be according to the map near/along Zhejiang. I'd also prefer you to do anyone's else's ideas before mine, but when you do get to mind, just really which every one makes you the most tingly.

Hi Soviet, it's been great thanks. I hope its been good for you too.

Yeah, "the fan" was meant to be the fence but my spellchecker was being a pain in the arse. So just a typo. I could imagine Maggie in a catsuit, and she isn't wearing any panties, so she as too help herself to the soldiers.

That's OK, don't worry about the miscommunication. I could still run with the EHC, killing and replacing some waitresses, to get into the Blue House, to assassinate the WHC President Han. The WHC have sent an all female team of elite counter terrorism agents to protect the President. They confront the disguised EHC agents and a massive fire fight ensues, with the EHC agents dying for the motherland.

I have written similar stories set in the Valkyria Chronicles universe. "Escape from Bruhl" features two Gallians stripping dead female imperials, both killed by one character and using their uniforms to escape. They later join an all female commando unit. I' am also writing a separate story, in which Selvaria Bles and her imperial bodyguards hijack a medical truck and steal their uniforms to escape. I could do a similar thing for the EHC soldiers. They could eliminate the WHC soldiers, steal their uniforms and take their vehicle to drive back to EHC lines. Once they are near friendly lines, they strip out of their WHC uniforms and put their EHC uniforms back on. After all we don't want our plucky EHC girls getting shot for their trouble by their own side. Technically, lethal would be more realistic in wartime but this is your commission, so it's up to you.

Let me know what you think, then it's time for the titles. This will be known as the Han Shiu Trilogy.
Hey Stormy, it's been pretty decent considering I just work up. :lol: Actually learned a few curse words from an engineer in the break room last time complaining about having a 10 minutes conversation with the supervisor on how just because something was broken doesn't mean he can fix it.

Damn, I never knew I had a thing for Maggie Q, but imagining her in a catsuit just made me 10% more lesbian. I'd find it kinda funny if Maggie Q actually really wanted panties, but the girl she knocks out believes them to be tool of the western elite so ain't got naughta. Though that's probably just me.

Heh, Steven Siegel shall be proud, or Wesley Snipes, or whoever played in that one movie as a bodyguard.

Finally the war, if you want to kill, kill. When writing my own stories I have trouble not doing it, especially because of realism. That fight scene in the evidence room drove me insane for how many times I killed Ginger in my mind until I bullshitted it someway.

Anyway, I'm good with all that. I hope you're evening has been fair and the weather cool.

Hi Soviet glad to hear it.

I always imagine my girls who start off in catsuits, to wear nothing underneath. Completely innocent because of added realism, and for an excuse for them to steal panties from their uniform donors.

Thanks, I generally prefer lethal in wartime scenarios due the added realism. I just finished a Valkyria Chronicles Story for panpanchenchen this morning in which five Gallian girls, including a medic, get killed for their uniforms by Selvaria Bles and her imperial bodyguards so they could get their wounded out of an encirclement. It actually gave me an idea for your EHC story. I think when you write lethal, writing the death scenes for your characters even if they are of the expendable mook variety, can be difficult. So I can definitely relate when you talk about Ginger.

The evening is turning out to be nice and cool here in the UK, I hope whereever you are, I hope I can say the same.

Return to “General Discussion”