Anyone Need an Author?

Announcements & General Discussion
Stormtrooper1990

Anyone Need an Author?

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Hi guys

Aside from my own Shadowverse stories( And many other projects that I'am cooking up) involving the epic adventures of the Shadow Initiative, including my upcoming spin off series " The SI:- The Squad 1 Chronicles". I'am free to take requests from members, who would like to see their US fantasies come to life.

So whether it's Lethal or Non-lethal, assassin's, terminators, aliens, demons, shapeshifters, ninjas, vampires or any woman that needs to steal the clothes/uniform of another woman to disguise themselves.

Any setting or genre is also fair game :- Fantasy, horror, medieval or science fiction. Or even genre mash-ups

If anyone is interested, then feel free to either start a topic in the "Costumes, Ideas and Scene Suggestions." Sub-forum and we can discuss it there. Or just send me a PM we can discuss the particulars from there.

I look forward to creating more stories for the board.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Anyone Need an Author?

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I'm pretty busy taking care of my mother, but I've got many ideas to share.
I really enjoy writing, but lack of variety when it comes to story telling is my main problem.
Coming up with plots idea, characters and settings don't seem to be the issue.
I seem to fall into the same repetitious formula when it comes to dialogue and so fourth. It gets stale.
Maybe at some point I can shoot you some ideas and we could collaborate.
Stormtrooper1990

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:34 am I'm pretty busy taking care of my mother, but I've got many ideas to share.
I really enjoy writing, but lack of variety when it comes to story telling is my main problem.
Coming up with plots idea, characters and settings don't seem to be the issue.
I seem to fall into the same repetitious formula when it comes to dialogue and so fourth. It gets stale.
Maybe at some point I can shoot you some ideas and we could collaborate.
Of course mate, as as a writer I completely understand. Family should always come first, my mum isn't doing so well either she as a multitude of health concerns, combine that with a useless health care system and I can easily relate. She is the my main influence, and she enjoys all my stories I write. You could call her an unofficial member of the board.

I think that's the main concern with being a writer is you while never lack for creativity, inspiration is all around, my recent SI season was partly inspired by the real war in the Ukraine. But the concern is you begin to lack the motivation, whatever the reason, and that can come out when you do write.

I would like that Darth. Feel free to PM me and brainstorm some ideas whenever you are ready. :)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

well... there are two fantasies of mine I never was able to develop :(

1) an itinerary story, a road trip with two gipsy girls ( Irish Travellers , not Roma people) moving from a town to another town . They steal cars or bikes or cycles in a light-heart way, only for fun and the thrill of stealing cars etc and wearing other women's clothes and stash in the car trunk or somewhere in a bush or in a dumpster the underwear-clad women or girls they have replaced ; it's like the scene you created in "Love Conquers All" at the gates of Glasgow... but many times repeated :) ... just to visit places and act like tourists ( tourist girls are the ones replaced , not the local ones )

2) this is complicated.
basically, it's modern pentathlon. And this also is a road trip.. but in the countryside
two USB wannabe's are competing to arrive first , following two different paths, they have to mug five innocent girls to collect their outfits ( corresponding to the events of the modern pentathlon—fencing, swimming, horse riding, pistol shooting, and running )
and they are a cross country runner outfit, an equestrian costume, a police woman uniform complete with a gun, a wetsuit and a fencing suit

trust me some of them just want to be stripped

of course the final destination is the USB headquarters ;)
Stormtrooper1990

That sounds very interesting. Esercito.

And these cute girls are just waiting for someone to strip them and steal their outfis :D

For these scenes are they lethal or non-lethal. I really don't mind either really, since you can do light hearted lethal with a dose of black humour.

For the Irish travellers, they could mug a couple of cyclists on the road. Using a wire or rope stretched across the road, either at chest or neck height. Either the cyclists die when they hit the wire from broken necks or are stunned. Our travellers move in and finish them off. Either way they are losing their clothes. For a Car take down, I could run a similar scene like in "Love conquers All, but add neck breaks instead. They strip the dead girl's, taking their car money and generally their lives for a bit.

For the pentathlon, they could split up. One eliminates a Policewoman to get into the event, using her disguise she tricks a runner and gets her alone. Takes her out, strips her, puts on the outfit. Stores the outfit for later. She uses the outfit to seduce one of the pistol girls, they go to a quiet place for some fun, but instead takes her out and strips her. Then she enters the athletes lounge, spots a female fencer. Enter the ladies toilet, she ambushes the girl and takes her outfit.

Meanwhile, agent 2 infiltrates via the outdoor swimming track. She pulls a swimmer under, drowns her and takes her swimsuit. She comes ashore near the equestrian stables, she spots one of the girls having a crafty cigarette in the stables. She snaps her neck, strips her naked. Puts on her outfit, stashes her corspe in the hay.

The two agents, meet up outside with their booty and exfil back to base.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

can do a lethal and non lethal version that makes every1 happy
Stormtrooper1990

simon4242 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:02 pm can do a lethal and non lethal version that makes every1 happy
I could do both versions, swap out the neck breaks and with sedatives and the like, stun guns, perhaps our thieves are using black market SI gear. That eliminates the need for bondage.

Of course it will be up to esercito on which he prefers.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

cool
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

brilliant plans! :D
Stormtrooper1990

Cheers, so I will run with the Lethal versions.

I will go with the rope takedown on the Cyclists, similar to my "Rambo first blood pt2" story.

For the pentathletes, there will be a variety of lethal takedowns. Mostly neck breaks, or perhaps a poison syringe, with a drowning.

I will add this to the list. :D

Return to “General Discussion”