A.I sites?

Announcements & General Discussion
Mr. Peaky Blinder

A.I sites?

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any free sites that cater to our genre or whether any of the paid ones are worth it.

Anybody got any experience of using them?
Void99

Re: A.I sites?

Post by Void99 »

Late reply.
Was just discussing this the other day on discord with a friend who is well experienced in Daz Studio and has tried his hand at AI.

He told me that even using the word "chloroform" causes "it" which I assume is the program/software to "shout at him" and threatens to "ban him" !!!

I have not used AI myself. Though I had noticed it has been running amok on Deviant Art. Every time I go to the home page it's littered with AI images. Which is kind of annoying as I really want to look at peoples Daz created work, sometimes invaluable to learning new techniques.

I have even seen new freshly created accounts using AI images and actually charging money for people to see them!!!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Mr. Peaky Blinder wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:45 pm Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any free sites that cater to our genre or whether any of the paid ones are worth it.

Anybody got any experience of using them?
Oh, that's very interesting, but not all ready discuss our themes, that's very NSFW for some of them, but if you use Promt or something else - much better ;)

P.S. Dan, Huggingface and Token better for usb theme
noochy

Post by noochy »

Tried it, there’s a hard boundary most AI sites have. Violence and sex.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

noochy wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:48 pm Tried it, there’s a hard boundary most AI sites have. Violence and sex.
Yep, that's sadly, that's why need try alternative
Madonesco777

Post by Madonesco777 »

Hello friend, this site is paid, but it is really worth it! There are several productions of theft of uniforms in detail, they can even make a video if you like, payment of course! I reiterate, it's worth it, I asked them for several, and they turned out excellent, they have details of theft of uniforms!! ,it's great! The site is sexylatinamazon.com It is a Latino site I recommend it to you, it is for sexy warriors, look at it and then tell me!
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

mr Madonesco, out of curiosity, are you really familiar with the meaning of " AI " sites, or just "AI" ? ;)
Madonesco777

Post by Madonesco777 »

Hello, I don't really know, but my proposal goes beyond these sites, in general I see that only lately there is a lot of Chinese or Indian material... it's not critical, it's just a small opinion, apart from this... I love this space, thank you
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Ok, fine

you have seen a lot of Indian or Chinese AI stuff, but you love our site. Good

somebody help me :?

Return to “General Discussion”