"I Need Your Clothes" Forced2Please

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
darth chlorophorm 2

"I Need Your Clothes" Forced2Please

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Title: "I Need Your Clothes"
Producer: Forced 2 Please.
Here's the official summer from Clips4Sale:
Vonka has escaped from a prison work group and has fled through the woods in her orange convict's uniform. She comes across a house and finds the door unlocked. The girl who lives there is startled when this woman bursts in and demands her clothes. Angelica is made to undress while Vonka tries to put on her clothes. The girl is tiny and nothing fits, so with increasing frustration, Vonka tries and discards clothing, ordering Angelica to keep undressing all the while. With Angelica finally naked and embarrassed, Vonka can only get into the girl's shirt, and almost into her pants. This will have to do until she finds another house where the residents have bigger clothing! She takes Angelica's phone to make sure she can't call for help, then runs up the driveway with her ass hanging out, wondering if this is any less conspicuous than wearing bright orange.
There's a short preview/trailer on the website.
Price: $ 8.99 USD
Length: 9 minutes
Link to buy from Clips4Sale:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/28886 ... ka-romanov
Hopefully this is new and hasn't been posted before.
Stay safe folks.
Void99

Re: "I Need Your Clothes" Forced2Please

Post by Void99 »

They are quite a good producer.
Not seen that particular video, does not really appeal to my taste.

They have a few different sites for different categories. Did get this one from their Beauties in Bondage site
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33391 ... orm-mp4-hd
Good video but the victim had some kind of strange green stuff on her back. Not sure what that was.

Return to “Commercial Producers”