Glimpse of a cheerleader’s future

rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Talia sat behind the wheel, and turned on the bus’ engine.

A loud obnoxious music blared. It was coming from the bus’ radio.

Our friendship's magic and it's growing all the time
A new adventure waits for us each day is yours and mine
We'll make it special every time
We'll make it special every time

Talia cursed, and turned it off.

“In the name of good taste! What is this CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY?!”

The driver who dared play this crap deserved to be punished!

Oh right.

The driver was already punished. She had been mugged by Talia herself.

The reddish-brown-haired mercenary was wearing the bus driver uniform: a light blue button-up shirt, a brown belt, black trousers, black shoes, and a dark blue bus driver cap.

Currently, the real driver was stashed inside the luggage compartment above the seats. She was a blond-haired blue-eyed white-skinned woman of average size. Her face was heart-shaped. Her haircut was a ponytail, and her nails were painted pink.

The blonde was trussed up with ropes. Her wrists were cross-tied behind her back. A rope was wrapped around her upper-arms and shoulders to pin them against her sides. Her thighs were bound by a third coil of rope, and her calves and ankles were bound by a fourth one. She was gagged with a pair of thick clean balled up socks, and a white scarf tied over her mouth as an otm-gag.

As undergarments, the bus driver was wearing white briefs with a pink waistband strap and a pattern of colorful little ponies, a frilly light pink bralette with a pattern of rainbows, and light pink socks adorned with cute little clouds..

Talia frowned. Why did she mug the driver again?

A group of cheerleaders entered the bus. The girls were happily chatting among themselves, oblivious to the danger.

Right. The cheerleaders. Aurelia wanted the cheerleaders’ outfits. She said it was important. Even more important than the bird. The cheerleader outfits were the key, she said.

Somehow…

Talia had long stopped trying to understand what sick thoughts were going through Aurelia Erikell’s mind.

There were seven cheerleaders. Contrary to most teams, these girls didn’t have similar-looking outfits. This specific team had some sort of rainbow aesthetic.

It meant one cheerleader had a red headband, a red sleeveless top, a red skirt, red cheer shoes, and red pom poms.

The second cheerleader had orange ones. The third girl, yellow ones. The fourth girl, green ones. The fifth girl, cyan ones. The sixth girl, blue ones. The seventh girl, violet ones.

The only exceptions were the long cheerleader gloves, and the long cheerleader socks. All the girls were wearing white gloves, and white long socks.

For some reason, each cheerleader’s hair were color-coded with her outfit.

The girl with the red outfit had dyed red hair, piercing blue eyes, and a white skin. She was tall, and buxom, with big breasts, and shapely legs.

The one with the orange outfit had dyed orange hair, deepest brown eyes, a black skin. She was slim and leggy, with a small chest.

The one with the yellow outfit had dyed yellow hair, chestnut brown eyes, and a dark skin. She had a statuesque busty figure.

The one with the green outfit had dyed green hair, emerald green eyes, and a white skin with freckles on the nose, cheeks and shoulders. Compared to her friends, she had an average-looking body, with plain curves. However, her round-shaped face and little nose were making her look adorable.

The one with the cyan outfit had dyed cyan hair, golden brown eyes, and a tanned skin. She was tall and slim, but with a sharp aquiline-looking figure and face. She was looking regal, not sexy – like some sort of oriental princess.

The one with the blue outfit had dyed blue hair, dark brown eyes, and a black skin. She had a curvy hourglass figure, and an oval-shaped face.

The one with the violet outfit had dyed violet hair, hazel eyes, and a light skin. She was the shortest and chubbiest of the group, with shapely thighs, firm round breasts, and a round angelic-looking face.

All cheerleaders shared the same haircut: a medium ponytail.

Talia didn’t say anything, and none of the cheerleaders paid her any attention. However, when the real chauffeur inside the luggage compartment started to stir and moan in her gag, the impostor had no choice but to turn on the radio again to hide the noises... and therefore had to suffer through the horrid music.

Friends, you're my very best
(Friends!) Friends, you're my very best
(Friends!) Friends, you're my very best
(Friends!) Friends

“Somebody will pay for that…” Talia muttered through gritted teeth.

The cheerleaders all sat inside the bus. The trap was ready.

Suddenly, Maribel ran inside the vehicle.

“Psych!” she shouted.

The cheerleaders looked at her as if she had fallen from the Moon.

Maribel threw a metallic canister in the middle of the bus. She and Talia immediately covered their faces with gas masks.

The smoke bomb released a thick white knock-out gas.

Talia closed and locked the doors of the bus.

The cheerleaders coughed, and tried to run away. However, they were trapped inside the vehicle. Some attempted to break through the windows, hitting it with their fists and kicking them, but weren’t strong enough to break them in time. Some others tried to go through the door, but they didn’t manage to unlock them.

Their frantic efforts were making them breath faster, filling their lungs with the sedative gas.

Soon, one by one, they collapsed onto the seats or the floor. Deeply asleep.

Once they were all sprawled unconscious, Talia opened the doors the time to release all the knock-out gas. Then she closed them again, and drove the bus to a secluded area.

Once they were out of sight, she and Maribel stripped the seven cheerleaders. They repeated the same process for each girl. First, they took off the shoes and removed the socks. Then, they stole the headband and the gloves. Next, they loosened and pulled off the skirt. Finally, they took off the top.

Even the cheerleaders’ underwear were color-coded.

The one with red hair was wearing a red g-string, and a matching plunge bra.

The one with orange was wearing an orange thong, and a matching balconette bra.

The one with yellow was wearing yellow classic briefs, and a matching cage bra.

The one with green was wearing green hip-hugging panties, and a matching cami bra.

The one with cyan was wearing cyan cheeky panties, and a matching blouze bra.

The one with blue was wearing blue boyshorts, and a matching strapless bra.

The one with violet hair was wearing violet boxer undershorts, and a matching racerback bra.

Maribel couldn’t resist the temptation. She dropped her casual clothes (a white blouse with multicolored butterflies embroidered, a teal long skirt, and light pink sandals) onto the floor. Then she put on the violet cheerleader outfit.

“That’s for all the jerks in high school who said I could never be a cheerleader!” she exclaimed. “I am now The Greatest Cheerleader of AllTM!”

“Goodness dammit Maribel...”

Talia and Maribel grabbed rolls of tape which were hidden under the driver’s seat.

They restrained each cheerleader to one bus seat.

The two mercenaries wrapped tape around each girl’s arms to mummify them, and wrapped more tape around each young woman’s upper body and the seat at the same time to pin her against the seat. They also mummified each girl’s thighs and calves. Each cheerleader was wrap-gagged with several layers of tape around the lower face.

Once all the girls were restrained, Talia and Maribel grabbed the discarded six remaining cheerleader outfits, put them inside a duffel bag, and left the bus.

On their way, they ignored the thuds coming from the luggage compartment, made by the unlucky driver who was trying to catch someone’s attention by kicking with her bound feet.

Outside, everything was normal.

Maribel climbed on the back a nearby unicorn.

Talia blinked.

“What?”

“Take my hand.” Maribel said. “I will take you to the world of Christmas Present. There we’ll meet the Good Witch of the West, and feast with the Oompa Loompas.”

Talia blinked.

“What?”

The chubby woman grabbed her accomplice’s hand, and pulled her on her steed’s back.

The unicorn took off in the stratosphere.

“The FUTURE… is in the PAST!” Maribel shouted. “Onwards, RainbowDashFluttershyApplejackRarityPinkiePie! Let us show this world the TRUE MEANING OF FEAR!”

The unicorn started to shoot rainbow-colored beams with its eyes, raining down cute destruction on the world.

“UNICORNS!”

Talia woke up with a start in her bedroom. She was sweating, and panting heavily.

A nightmare…

Only a nightmare…

“Calm down Talia… Unicorns aren’t real… They can’t hurt you...” she muttered to herself while rubbing her forehead.

She could hear muffled sounds coming from the living room. With a groan of annoyance, Talia left her bed, and went to see. She didn’t bother to put her casual clothes on, remaining barefoot and clad in her black tank top and pajama trousers.

As often, Maribel was fast asleep on the couch instead of her bed. The chubby woman was wearing her favorite comfortable pink-and-white pajamas, adorned with little rainbows and ponies. She was lying on her back, snoring loudly. A bowl full of various salty snacks was on the floor within her reach.

The TV was still on. The chubby woman had fallen asleep right in the middle of a cartoon marathon. Loud opening credits were blaring.

My little pony, my little pony
What is friendship all about
My little pony, my little pony
Friendship is magic
I used to wonder what friendship could be
(My little pony)
Until you all shared its magic with me

“WHAT IS THIS HORRID SUGAR-COATED MULTICOLORED ABOMINATION?!” Talia barked with disgust.

She turned off the TV, then rubbed her temples and went back to sleep.

“No wonder I had nightmares...”

THE END

Author’s note: Well, given the day it is today, you can easily guess the point of this story. Please excuse this tale improvised in a couple of hours.

These cheerleaders are dedicated to esercitto sconfitto.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Glimpse of a cheerleader’s future

Post by esercito sconfitto »

that's why I love this board :lol:

tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Plainly ridiculous, as befits the day. :) And there are definite shades of the one-off "Macha's Revenge."
“I am now The Greatest Cheerleader of AllTM!”
I appreciate the shout-out. ;)
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

esercito sconfitto: Man. I didn't know such concepts actually existed, but I'm not surprised to find out they do. :)

tirepanted: It's canon now! Consider it a little prequel showing Talia's and Maribel's everyday life. :lol: I swear this entire story exists only because of a self-imposed dare: To write a scene of a serious character brutally waking up from a nightmare while shouting "UNICORNS!" Then to manage to feature it in a story. :lol:

Well, that, and finding a plausible way to have Talia and Maribel strip cheerleaders.

That shout-out just felt natural. :lol:

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”