The Trio '96: Secret Nemesis

darth chlorophorm 2

The Trio '96: Secret Nemesis

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I was mentioning my Vampire character, Blood Pulse at another thread.
So I whipped up a quick tale. A bit lazy, but what the hell?

The Trio '96: Secret Nemesis "A Blood Pulse Solo Mission"
Inside Dark Nemesis' stronghold...
Blood Pulse needs a disguise to go undercover.
Angela, a hapless soldier, happens along.
Realizing an opportunity when it falls into her lap, she moves closer.
The young soldier suddenly finds herself stopped in her tracks.
Using her Vampiric abilities, Blood Pulse has taken control of Angela's mind.
Face to face with the entranced woman, She says:
"Honey, kindly get into that closet."
Angela replies with a emotionless tone:
"Yes, mistress. Get into the close..."
Fangs exposed, Blood Pulse grins:
"Good girl."
Without incident, Angela is hurriedly guided towards a nearby supply closet.
Again, suggesting with a soft spoken voice:
"Please remove your uniform, my dear. You won't be needing it anymore."
Enthralled, Angela slowly disrobes, removing her black uniform.
First the black top, revealing a braless pair of voluptuous breasts.
Blood Pulse comments:
"No bra? Naughty, naughty girl."
Next to come off, a form fitting miniskirt, followed by black leather boots.
Finally, wiggling out of black nylon pantyhose.
Only her white cotton panties remain.
A lesbian, the Vampire becomes aroused, admiring the buxom beauty's half nude body.
Grateful for how handy her "powers" are in these situations.
"Your uniform should fit me. We're similar in size."
Taking her time, she dresses in Angela's uniform.
Confidently she says:
"I believe this will do just nicely."
Wondering how to proceed, she ponders aloud:
"Okay...what should I do with you, kitten?
She thoroughly examines every inch of Angela's body.
"You've been on your feet all day. You could probably use a nap."
With a soft sensual voice, she whispers in Angela's ear:
"Close your eyes, sweetie."
Angela complies.
"Now go to sleep."
And just like that, Angela is unconscious."
Presses her body against Angela's, she grinds on her.
She slowly caresses and gropes the helpless woman's breasts.
The Vampire yearns to have her way with Angela.[/size]
Licking her lips, she states:
"I really wish I could stick around, sweetheart. I'd show you the time of your life."
Blood Pulse leaves the "entranced" Angela to her slumber.
Only wearing white panties, Angela is slumped against the wall unconscious.
She won't be discovered until the day shift comes on duty at 8:00am tomorrow.
The End.
meditions142

Re: The Trio '96: Secret Nemesis

Post by meditions142 »

Wow Darth, you say the way you put the story together was a bit lazy but I must respectfully disagree. This is fantastic.

You probably saw my comments on other threads about how much I like the stories with vampiric mind control. Your story was really a perfect example of this great concept.

First off, so terrific how quickly and completely Blood Pulse is able to take control of Angela's mind. Is Blood Pulse so powerful she could do that to anyone or was perhaps Angela particularly susceptible to the mind control?

Love the scene you describe of Angela walking her patrol route and just coming to a stop when her mind is seized. Then there is the wonderful dialogue.

Love the exchange: "Honey, kindly get into that closet." Angela replies with a emotionless tone: "Yes, mistress. Get into the close..."
Fangs exposed, Blood Pulse grins: "Good girl."

I also love: "No bra? Naughty, naughty girl."

I also love the idea of Blood Pulse taking her time getting dressed while entranced Angela stands there in nothing but her panties under Blood Pulse's mind control. I like too that Blood Pulse makes comments to Angela about the fit of the uniform.

Again we get more great dialogue as Blood Pulse is getting ready to move on:

"Okay...what should I do with you, kitten? She thoroughly examines every inch of Angela's body."You've been on your feet all day. You could probably use a nap." With a soft sensual voice, she whispers in Angela's ear:"Close your eyes, sweetie." Angela complies."Now go to sleep."

I love how as soon as Blood Pulse say "now go to sleep" Angela instantly falls unconscious.

And of course I definitely like the image of Blood Pulse grinding against and caressing the unconscious woman.

A couple questions. It says the morning shift will find Angela. So the sleep command will obviously keep the entranced woman asleep for a long time. Just how long will Angela be out? And what will have to be done to wake her up?

I am sure her mind will have been erased so she will not remember anything.

Also, we learn of course in the story that Angela is pretty and well endowed as she is referred to as a "buxom beauty". I was wondering a bit more about her appearance. Is she blonde, brunette, etc? Also, how old is she? As a random soldier I assume she is young but wasn't sure.

Thanks so much for this great story.
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I agree with meditions142

A very fun little story, you give yourself too little credit.

I wonder what would happen if Blood Pulse and Anna hit the town on a girls night out in Stormward.

All those poor pretty Order Novices, just waiting for two badass female vampires to steal their uniforms. And screw with their minds :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Stormtrooper, Meditions, thanks for your kind works . I'm glad you both enjoyed the story.
I'm a creative person and I love writing stories. However, I feel like my writing abilities are quite limited.
I think I've got half decent ideas, but it's the execution that is less then lackluster.
First off: Angela won't remember anything that happened when she wakes up.
I never really decided how long Blood Pulse's hypnotic trances last for.
If discovered, I guess Angela could be awakened by a slap to the face or something like that.
The power range of Blood Rage's hypnotic abilities are about average on the Vampiric scale.
She can control just about anyone's mind, unless their a powerful telepath or are somehow immune to hypnosis.
I figure Angela' is a rookie and maybe in her early 20's. I imagined her as a blonde. Also, she's fairly short.
Making Blood Pulse a lesbian was basically random, I do however, love the idea of Lesbian Vampires.
The girl Blood Pulse is based on wasn't actually gay. We haven't seen one another since the late 90's.
In my comics, Blood Pulse would sometime dispatch her enemies with various firearms.
In the 90's most of my character carried guns. In the 90's, the bigger the gun the better.
To be honest, I didn't get too much use out of her character.
Stormtrooper1990

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:24 pm Stormtrooper, Meditions, thanks for your kind works . I'm glad you both enjoyed the story.
I'm a creative person and I love writing stories. However, I feel like my writing abilities are quite limited.
I think I've got half decent ideas, but it's the execution that is less then lackluster.
If discovered, I guess Angela could be awakened by a slap to the face or something like that.
The power range of Blood Rage's hypnotic abilities are about average on the Vampiric scale.
She can control just about anyone's mind, unless their a powerful telepath or are somehow immune to hypnosis.
I figure Angela' is a rookie and maybe in her early 20's. I imagined her as a blonde. Also, she's fairly short.
Making Blood Pulse a lesbian was basically random, I do however, love the idea of Lesbian Vampires.
The girl Blood Pulse is based on wasn't actually gay. We haven't seen one another since the late 90's.
In my comics, Blood Pulse would sometime dispatch her enemies with various firearms.
In the 90's most of my character carried guns. In the 90's, the bigger the gun the better.
You are very welcome.

The world needs more creative people like us, most of my characters are based on badass female characters or my favourite actresses.

With Anna the Vampire she was based on mainly Selene from Underworld but with more warmth and Humour. Perhaps a little on my FemHawke from Dragonage 2.

Blood Pulse sounds a little like my character from my virgin novel, Liesel Holstein. She is a 600 year old vampire who uses both guns and blades in combat and with a penchant for disguises.

The setting of Stormward is a nod from the same game, Kirkwall is the name of the City.

Keep up the good work ;)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:24 pm Stormtrooper, Meditions, thanks for your kind works . I'm glad you both enjoyed the story.
Thanks for the information Darth. Love thinking of Angela as a petite blonde in her early 20s

Also good to know that Blood Pulse's mind control would also erase Angela's memory. She will not be able to provide her superiors any information.
darth chlorophorm 2

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:41 pm
You are very welcome.

The world needs more creative people like us, most of my characters are based on badass female characters or my favourite actresses.

With Anna the Vampire she was based on mainly Selene from Underworld but with more warmth and Humour. Perhaps a little on my FemHawke from Dragonage 2.

Blood Pulse sounds a little like my character from my virgin novel, Liesel Holstein. She is a 600 year old vampire who uses both guns and blades in combat and with a penchant for disguises.

The setting of Stormward is a nod from the same game, Kirkwall is the name of the City.

Keep up the good work ;)
I've always like strong female characters.
From Princess Leia, Ellen Ripley, T2 era Sarah Conner and countless "final Girls" from various 80's Slasher, they're the best.
"Old school" Scream Queen, Barbra Steel. She could play some evil characters.
On General Hospital, Anna Devan was a beautiful, but bad ass spy.
Stormtrooper1990

Me too.

I'am attracted to beautiful badass strong women, and I know I a few as well.

Like you said, Princess Leia, Sarah Connor, Ellen Ripley.

Then Emma Peel( The late great Dame Diana Rigg) from The Avengers, my mum said she was her role model growing up.

Then Black Widow, Selene, Daisy/Skye from SHIELD, the Wasp.

The list is endless, and continues to grow.

Providing creative minds like us, with plenty of inspiration and admiration.
darth chlorophorm 2

I totally forgot about Mrs. Peel. "We're needed".
I used to watch The Avengers every night.
Before streaming, the only way to watch British shows was on PBS.
Here in Philly we had WHYY channel 12. Also, Jersey PBS, NJN had some UK series.
Doctor Who, Faulty Towers, Black Adder, Red Dwarf and some others were regular UK viewing for my Uncle Ken and I.
Julie and Diana from "V", were a couple other female characters I loved.
Void99

Post by Void99 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:19 am I totally forgot about Mrs. Peel. "We're needed".
I used to watch The Avengers every night.
Before streaming, the only way to watch British shows was on PBS.
Here in Philly we had WHYY channel 12. Also, Jersey PBS, NJN had some UK series.
Doctor Who, Faulty Towers, Black Adder, Red Dwarf and some others were regular UK viewing for my Uncle Ken and I.
Julie and Diana from "V", were a couple other female characters I loved.
Red Dwarf ....I remember once thinking this movie referenced in the show was an actual real movie!
https://www.deviantart.com/gavzilla/art ... -523653331

Still it was an interesting concept of using her clothes as an escape method!

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”