Random idea from a drunken fool ..

DiP Uniform Steals Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions
Jack_079

Random idea from a drunken fool ..

Post by Jack_079 »

So Johnboy stars as our superbad dude (think Ernst Stavro Blofeld mixed with Cobra Commander), with 4 girls as 1 right hand hench bunny + 3 guard bunnies... also 3 other girls as 1 x CIA agent, 1 KGB agent and 1 x MI6 agent.

Basic layout is Super Butthole Johnboy has a plan to take over the world (fuuly planned out and printed out) and he need to pass it on to his sexy minions (no not the animated ones). Our sexy spy agents need to get the plans and they seperately grab the 3 guard bunnies, drag them out of sight and steal the uniforms (guard bunnies later seen nude bound and gagged).

The rest of the vid should be a bondage free for all between our herioic agents and the evil organization (when evil hench bunny loses evil Johnboy spanks her and as an Englishman MI6 wins).

I may or may not be drunk so this may or may not sound really dumb..... :o
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Random idea from a drunken fool ..

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

A Blofeld/Cobra Commander combo sold me on the idea.
Throw in a facial scar and a hook for a hand and you've got a deal.
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Could not get past the first sentence without laughing! Not sure how John would take to being likened to Blofeld!!!!
But it could be a good scenario. Maybe a bit of humour .....keeping one of his henchmen in check! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGm5aglq4MA
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

Bunny girl disguises would be amazing to see.
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Blue-Cynthia wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:52 pm Bunny girl disguises would be amazing to see.
I happen to have experience, regarding that. From a writers perspective.
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

Void99 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:42 am Could not get past the first sentence without laughing! Not sure how John would take to being likened to Blofeld!!!!
But it could be a good scenario. Maybe a bit of humour .....keeping one of his henchmen in check! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGm5aglq4MA
I did picture John in my mind as having a militaristic Blofeld appearance.. but with Dr Evil mannerisms. :lol:

I definately was going for a humourous/ spoof type theme with this idea.

Not sure if teh spoof style works with USB movies like it does with cop/ horror / disaster themes.

Return to “Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions”