Glimpse of the Future

rufusluciusivan

Re: Glimpse of the Future

Post by rufusluciusivan »

simon4242: No spoiler, but we'll see what happens when the police arrives... ;) :lol:

meditions142: Osana's and Ilyana's scene is one of my favorite parts of this entire story. Plus, I really liked coming up with the running gag of Maribel's dart gun.

Glad you enjoyed Zoé's scene. One reason for this story to exist was to give this character the chance to join the USB club, so I paid a particular attention when writing her scene. Hence the takedown in two times. Plus it felt more realistic.

tirepanted: The next part will indeed be the climax. So hopefully you won't have to wait for too long for the end of the story... and then I'll probably go back into hibernation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the main purposes of this story was to give Zoé an occasion to join the USB ranks. I really enjoyed writing her reaction to the whole ordeal - collected, detached, and even a bit disappointed to find it so mundane. :lol:

Osana is indeed unlucky, but it's partly her fault. If she wasn't so jaded, her comical potential wouldn't be so high, and she wouldn't be featured so often. :lol: The duo with her cousin was a very obvious classic comedy routine, but I had a ton of fun writing all their scenes, and adding the detail you mentioned.
Occasionally, some fortunate sentries are able to keep their uniforms on, even after being mugged. Lucky them!
I'm sure they're happy to be part of the few "privileged ones". :lol:
Turn back, Robyn, before it's too late...
Robyn is way too conscientious to leave now. :lol: For better or for worse...
rufusluciusivan

Enjoy this last installment. It's longer than the previous ones. I really wanted to split the remaining part of the story in two different installments - and enjoy double the comments :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - but I couldn't find a satisfying moment to split the story in two, so I posted everything in one go. I hope you'll like it.

Part 5

Aurelia was feeling a little safer now that she had left a guard with Zoé. However, she couldn’t get rid of her bad gut feeling.

It was settled. She was going to call for an other guard to protect her office, and then she would order a full search of the complex, just to be safe. If any sentry failed to immediately report to her, then she would consider there was a security breach.

Should have invested in more security cameras… she thought to herself.

However, on the other hand, having a security system too tight would have tipped people off that she had things to hide…

Well, she didn’t have the time to dwell on that.

If Zoé’s adoptive family was trying to break into the estate, Aurelia was confident her elite guards could find them. And it would be very pleasurable to get rid of these nuisances…

The businesswoman entered her office room. She approached her desk.

“Hello, Aurelia.”

The businesswoman let out a squeak of fear and surprise.

A woman had been standing in a blind spot. She was dressed as a sentry, but wasn’t actually part of the security detail. She probably had taken advantage of Carolyn’s absence to break into the room.

Aurelia froze, and paled when she recognized the guard.

“Talia?!”

The mercenary smiled harshly. “I didn’t think you’d remember the name of a wage slave… I’m flattered…” The reddish-brown-haired woman approached her prey, preventing her from reaching the intercom. On her lips, there was a predatory grin.

Her expression sent shivers down Aurelia’s spine. She warily took several steps back, until she was backed against the wall.

Talia’s smile widened. “Not looking down on me this time, uh? The fear on your face alone makes my day…”

“How did you get inside?”

“Easily, I’m afraid to admit. Didn’t you notice the weird lack of guards on your way back to your office?”

Now that Talia mentioned it, Aurelia indeed remembered not coming across the usual patrols this night.

Talk about irony! She was so busy thinking to herself to have the estate search to prevent an infiltration... that she had failed to see the obvious signs one was taking place right under her nose.

“What are you doing here?” the businesswoman asked to buy time.

“Taking back the money you cheated me of. Maribel’s opening your safe as we speak.”

Aurelia’s mind was racing. She couldn’t waste time with Talia. She needed to make sure nobody was here to rescue Zoé!

“Listen Talia, we’ve got no time to argue. I have an other problem right now. I swear we’ll settle the matter of your contract. In fact, right now, I can hire you for an other job! I can pay you triple!”

Talia pinned the businesswoman against the wall. “Why would I bother? Maribel’s working her magic. The content of your safe is already mine.”

“No, you have to listen to me! There are other- mfffff!”

Talia stuck a thick strip of tape on Aurelia’s lips. “You know what? I’m tired of hearing you yapping. Just shut up.”

“Whht! Yhh’rh mhkhng h bhg mhsthkh!”

Talia misunderstood the meaning of Aurelia’s warning. “I’m making a big mistake? You think you’re in a position to threaten me?”

Aurelia started to panic. It was too stupid. She couldn’t go down like this. Her master plan couldn’t be ruined so easily! “Nh! Thht’s nht whht h mhhnt!”

Talia patronizingly squeezed the businesswoman’s cheeks. “You really need to work on your manners. Thankfully, I can help with that…”

“Whht hrh yhh ghhng th dh?”

“Why do you think I took the time to come here in the first place? I’m not one of those people who enjoy overpowering other women. I usually don’t mix business with pleasure. But this time, I’ll make an exception…”

Aurelia could have cried tears of frustration. How could it be? How could her grand project be spoiled by a lowlife like Talia? How could someone break through her defenses so easily? She was Aurelia Erikell! Spiritual heiress of Roxane Barca! Leader of the Supremacists! Powerful businesswoman!

Though when Talia grabbed her clothes, she was a mere shivering scared woman.

Zoé was quickly walking across the corridors. The building in which her cell was located was bigger than expected. It appeared to be some sort of administrative building.

The young woman didn’t know the layout of the place, but thankfully there weren’t much people patrolling it in the middle of the night, so nobody saw her hesitate.

Even a novice like Zoé could see the number of patrols was too small, but she certainly wasn’t going to complain. She took it as a sign her mothers and aunts were also in the area.

For now, she had two priorities: Leaving the place, and finding a phone to call her mother.

After turning around a corner, Zoé saw an other guard patrolling afar. The young woman thought quickly, and decided to walk in the opposite direction. She had been lucky to take Carolyn by surprise, but she wasn’t certain she could have the same luck twice. The idea of taking this guard’s cellphone was tempting, but too risky. Thankfully, the sentry didn’t notice her.

However, it forced Zoé to go deeper into the building. She arrived in the part where the archives were.

There was still some activity in one room. A woman exited it in front of Zoé.

The businesswoman was most likely one of Aurelia’s associates. Her skin was light, her short hair were chestnut brown, and her eyes were golden brown. She was dressed in a beige button up long sleeved shirt, a black pencil skirt, brown tights, and black high heels. A blue scarf was wrapped around her neck.

The woman was carrying a folder, and also a purse, in which there probably was a cellphone.

Zoé briefly pondered her options. There wasn’t any trained guard around. She estimated she was capable of neutralizing a woman who had no combat training.

The businesswoman noticed she was being observed. She glanced at Zoé.

Her eyes widened.

“Y- You?!”

She knew about Zoé – and knew what Zoé looked like. She was in the secret.

Well, that settles it.

The sharply dressed woman grabbed the cellphone in her handbag. Zoé pointed Carolyn’s gun at her before she could use it.

“I advise you to leave your phone and stay silent.”

Zoé’s face was neutral. She hadn’t trained much to use a gun. Her mothers and aunts didn’t like firearms. But her mothers and aunts also were former rebels, and knew how useful these weapons could be. Zoé knew the basics. Enough to hold a gun, to look intimidating with it, and – if she had no other choice – to shoot.

Aurelia’s associate complied, and raised her hands.

“N- Now… Let’s not be hasty…” she stammered. “I’m sure we can make a deal…”

“Of course. I wish to borrow your cellphone. Just tell me your PIN number.”

Klenia and Shayna were inspecting the forbidden parts of the administrative building. They were looking for the safe room. Aster suspected it was a potential hideout in which Zoé could be locked.

On their way, they came across an other patrol. Two women, clad in black shoes, black uniform trousers, a black security blazer over a white button-up shirt, and a black beret. One had platinum blond hair, light blue eyes, and a pale skin. Her haircut was an asymmetrical bob. The other woman had red hair, green-brown eyes, and a tanned skin. Her haircut was a low loose ponytail.

The redhead made the mistake of looking too long at the disguised impostors. She foolishly didn’t hide her suspicions.

Shayna and Klenia only needed to exchange one glance.

One minute (and a few martial arts moves) later, the two security guards were taking a nap.

Klenia stretched her back. She could hear a few ‘cracks’. “Hope I didn’t block a nerve…”

Shayna chuckled. “You’re getting too old for capers...” At the same time, she injected each guard with a powerful sedative.

“How long will they be out?”

“Six hours.”

There were no storage closet or empty room nearby. Only a cupboard. No place in which they could hide, strip, and truss up the guards easily.

“The sedative will give us enough time. It pains me to say it, but we should just stash these two into the cupboard, and keep looking for Zoé…” Klenia said. “We don’t have the time for them.”

“You’re going to cry?” Shayna teased her wife while kissing her on the cheek.

“I’m fine.”

Klenia and Shayna opened the cupboard, carried the two guards, lifted them, and stashed them standing up inside. They closed the door to conceal the unconscious women.

Now that the way was cleared, Klenia and Shayna hurried up to reach the safe room.

They didn’t meet any other guard on their way. Not even in front of the safe room. It was a bit suspicious, but they didn’t have the time to dwell on that.

However, once they reached their destination, they discovered they weren’t alone.

There was already a woman with curly black hair inside the safe room. She was wearing the uniform of a sentry, but she was also currently breaking the safe.

A disguised thief?

Klenia and Shayna exchanged a look.

Discreetly, they approached the woman. The latter was so engrossed in her work that she didn’t notice them.

Klenia cleared her throat.

The robber briefly froze.

Then, without any warning, she turned. She was brandishing a chrome-plated dart gun.

“Gotcha!” the robber exclaimed.

Klenia kicked her hand just as she was pressing the trigger. The dart embedded itself in the ceiling.

The woman blinked, and smiled sheepishly.

“Oh…”

She punched. A strong vicious left hook. A lot more powerful than her cute chubby appearance could let on.

Klenia dodged, grabbed the woman’s wrist, moved behind her back and twisted the arm to immobilize her. She forced the robber to drop her dart-gun.

“There, stand still now, will you?”

“Wait! Wait! Wait!” the robber exclaimed. “You’re Klenia Nakash and Shayna Iven, right? I recognize you!”

“Why would it spare you a beating after you attacked us?” Shayna rhetorically asked.

“Come on. I’m an infiltrator too! We’re among colleagues! This is all a big misunderstanding!”

At the same time, the black-haired woman made the best puppy eyes anyone had ever seen. With her curly hair, dark freckles, cute nose, and round-shaped face with chubby cheeks, she was the very definition of adorable. Her cute appearance was most likely her best weapon.

Shayna remained unfazed. “She’s trying to win us over with her cuteness, apparently.” she snarked.

“Tell me Shayna. That face looks familiar, right?” Klenia intervened.

Her wife nodded. “Yep. Maribel Adrigal.”

Maribel smiled. “Oh. It’s nice to be famous…-”

“The one who kidnapped my best friend’s daughter.”

Maribel’s smile disappeared. “-…is what I would say if I was Maribel Adrigal. Whom I’m totally not. I swear.”

Klenia and Shayna shared predatory grins.

Talia smoothened her business trousers, finished buttoning up her shirt, and slipped into the business jacket afterwards. Finally, she put on the shoes.

Lying on her desk, a half-naked hog-tied Aurelia was squirming. She was clad in a lacy black bra, matching high-waisted panties, light brown tights, and a black lace suspender belt. A pentagram bondage was immobilizing her arms. Her wrists were tied behind her back, an other rope was binding her ankles. The hog-tie was tight, forcing her to bend her legs, with her heels almost touching her buttocks. Tape was wrapped around her lower face to silence her.

“Like some turkey ready to go in the oven…” Talia mocked.

She had put on the businesswoman’s outfit. Usually, she didn’t strip an other woman if it didn’t serve a practical purpose. She had made an exception this time to satiate her thirst of revenge. Nobody cheated Talia Agathoklès out of her money!

Aurelia mewled pitifully in her gag.

Talia rolled her eyes. I can’t believe I worked for her… Though I guess any woman will look pathetic once you rob her of her clothes...

“I could’ve killed you, but living in shame is an even better punishment…” she said out loud.

Aurelia moaned a little louder. She clearly was trying to say something, but Talia didn’t care.

“Just look at you. You fancied yourself a great mastermind. The one who would have brought the Old Order back. But ultimately, you are nothing but a punk with delusions of grandeur. Two infiltrators were enough to bring you to your knees.”

The mercenary put on a wig which was the same color as Aurelia’s hair. She tied the fake hair to imitate the businesswoman’s hairstyle.

“Enjoy your predicament. By the time you’re free, Maribel and I will be out of the country. With your money, we’ll start a brand new life...”

Thankfully for Zoé, there were a few zip-ties strapped onto Carolyn’s weapon belt. The devices allowed her to easily restrain the businesswoman.

She didn’t bother with stealing the other woman’s clothes. She was short on time, and she thought a sentry uniform would be more useful. There were a lot more guards than businesswomen in the complex, so it was easier to blend in dressed as a guard. Zoé simply ordered the woman to remove her high-heels, her tights and her scarf. She zip-tied the businesswoman’s wrists and ankles, then she stuff-gagged her with her scarf, and tied the two tights around her mouth to secure the gag. Then, she stuffed the woman inside a closet, and closed the door.

Zoé took a deep breath, and used the stolen cellphone to call her mother. Hopefully, Mikani’s cellphone was on vibrate...

Mikani rolled the trussed up underwear-clad woman under a desk.

The unconscious security guard had curly auburn hair tied into a small bushy ponytail, hazel green eyes, and a light skin. She was short, but with a fit body. Her undergarments were a white full-cup t-shirt bra with a pattern of black little cats, and hot pink hipster shorts with a white waistband strap and a white cat embroidered with strings on the right buttcheek.

The woman’s wrists were zip-tied behind her back. An other zip-tie was binding her ankles. She was gagged with rolled up socks and a belt tightly fastened around her lower face and over her mouth to prevent her from spitting the clothes gagging her.

The black-haired infiltrator was now wearing the woman’s security uniform: black shoes, black uniform trousers, a weapon belt, a black security blazer over a white button-up shirt, and a black beret.

Changing clothes inside the building had been a risky bet, but the auburn-haired security guard had been the first woman of her size Mikani had come across. When in doubt, it was best to wear clothes that fitted…

Mikani had already neutralized an other guard in the changing room (a tall skinny green-eyed ginger), leaving her stashed inside her locker; and a third one in a supply room (a pudgy blue-eyed blonde), who was hidden under some shelves. She was out of syringes of sedative now. She had used the last one to knock out the woman whose uniform she was currently wearing.

Strangely enough, the security detail was less numerous than what she’d expected. As if a couple of guards were missing…

However, Mikani didn’t have the time to dwell further on her interrogations. Her cellphone vibrated.

It was an unknown number. She was tempted to ignore it. However, not many people knew about her phone number. Plus, she was having a good feeling. She picked up the phone.

“Yes?” she whispered.

“Mom? It’s me.”

Who could have thought that four measly words could bring so much joy to someone?

Mikani fought back against her tears of relief. She had to remain focused. Her daughter would only be safe and sound after they left the estate.

“Zoé? I’m in Aurelia’s farm complex. I’m here to rescue you.” Her voice was a little choked though…

“I suspected it when Aurelia left a guard in my bedroom. So I escaped my cell.”

Of course she did! She was smart. Mikani smiled. She was feeling proud. Her daughter’s voice was calm. She wasn’t panicking. It was perfect.

“Tell me where you are. I’ll regroup with you. Then we’ll neutralize Aurelia before we leave. Just let me warn Klenia and Aster first.”

Maribel was stripped down to her undergarments (comfortable boyshorts with a matching underwire bra and matching socks: all the underwear had a pattern of butterflies of many different colours), and bound on a chair. The stolen security uniform she used to wear had been turned into makeshift ropes. Maribel’s wrists and forearms were bound behind the chair’s back. Each ankle was tied to a chair leg.

The chubby woman was frowning. Things were a lot less fun when she was the one trussed up, that was for sure!

Klenia looked all over the prisoner. “So this is the new generation… I can’t say I’m blown away…” She then glanced at the confiscated dart gun. “And a chrome-plated weapon? Are you compensating for something?”

“Hey! No need to be hurtful, granny!” Maribel retorted.

Klenia took the huff. “Granny?!” She showed off her body. “I am at least an AILF!”

“A what?”

“You know, like a MILF. Except I’m an Aunt instead of a Mom.”

“Honey! We don’t need this vulgar image!” Shayna intervened.

Maribel observed the banters with some interest. Well, maybe being the uniform stealing victim for once wasn’t completely bad, if it meant getting to see a fun lovers quarrel…

Klenia’s cellphone vibrated, sparing her the need to justify herself. (Maribel was a bit disappointed.)

The busty woman looked at the name, and picked it up.

“Mikani! Good news, I got my hand on Maribel Adrigal…”

She was interrupted by Mikani’s answer.

“What? You say Zoé’s been rescued?” Klenia grinned from ear to ear. She and Shayna shared a smile of joy and relief.

Mikani said something else.

“Okay. We’ll watch Maribel until you’ve dealt with Aurelia.”

“I can’t help but think I’m missing on some context here…” the chubby prisoner commented.

“I guess your infiltration telescoped ours.” Shayna explained. “Not that we’re complaining. Mikani wants to have a word with you. About how you kidnapped her daughter.” The blonde bent forward, until her face was close to Maribel’s. “And before that, I’d like to hear where your accomplice is. I’m sure you’ll tell me.” She grabbed a roll of tape. “Unless you want a little eyebrows removal…”

Maribel gulped.

Mikani and Zoé didn’t have much time for the tearful reunion. Both were level-headed and pragmatic women. They knew their priority was to escape the area with their friends and family.

Still, they couldn’t help but share one hug.

“I was so worried for you…” Mikani whispered.

“I was worried too, mom…”

“And yet when I arrive, you’ve already managed to break out by yourself...”

“It was easy. They underestimated me.”

Mikani stopped hugging her daughter. She was feeling so proud. “Well, whatever the reason. You’re here now. I’ll protect you.”

“And I’ll protect your back, mom.”

Mikani smiled. She pretended to notice only now that her daughter was taller than her. “When did you become so big?”

“For years. But you never accepted it.” Zoé softly answered.

Mikani blinked away a few tears, and cleared her throat. “Well… Now, we’ll teach Aurelia a little lesson… Together.”

“It’ll be a pleasure.”

The mother and daughter quickly went to Aurelia’s office room. It didn’t take them too long. It was close to the archives.

Strangely, there wasn’t any guard watching the door. Nor was there any sentry on the way there.

“Could it be a trap?” Zoé asked.

“Only one way to find out!” her mother answered.

They entered the room, ready for anything.

They were still surprised by what was inside.

Mikani and Zoé glared at the hog-tied half-naked Aurelia, who was lying on her desk. The businesswoman was struggling wildly, but fruitlessly, against her bonds. Her gag was muffling her angry calls for help. Her cheeks were red because of her efforts and because of the humiliation.

“Looks like somebody beat us to the draw.” Zoé dryly commented.

“I’m not sure it’s a good thing.” Mikani said. “Shayna and Klenia are maybe in danger…”

When she went to regroup with Maribel, Talia got a very unpleasant surprise. The sight of her accomplice, trussed up and half-naked, like a common victim of uniform stealing.

Talia sighed internally. Goodness dammit, Maribel...

Her two captors were gloating at her, and threatening to torture her.

“No! Not the eyebrows!” Maribel was exclaiming, for some reason. (Talia supposed it made sense in context.)

“Honey, you’re doing it wrong.” one of the captors was saying. “Forget about the eyebrows. I’ll leave scratches on her precious pristine dart gun. That will make her talk.”

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Well, for a given definition of torture anyway...

Thankfully, even though she was wearing Aurelia’s clothes, Talia was still carrying the gun of one of the security guards. She took a breath, and walked inside the safe room.

“Alright ladies, hands up!”

The two women stared at the newcomer, taken aback by her sudden appearance.

“Aurelia Erikell?!” the tanned-skinned blonde exclaimed.

“It’s Talia, actually. And I think I gave you an order.”

The two women hesitated, but complied when they realized Talia was out of their reach. The mercenary could shoot them both before they could grab her.

“Well, well, well. Klenia Nakash and Shayna Iven. Fancy meeting you here.” Talia pointed her gun at the blond woman. “You. Untie Maribel.”

“Talia! My heroine! I knew you-”

“Less bootlicking, please.” Talia interrupted her accomplice.

The chubby woman kept her mouth shut.

Once Maribel was free, Talia glanced at her underwear-clad accomplice, then at the shred discarded clothes on the floor, and finally at Klenia and Shayna who were disguised as sentries.

“Take off your clothes. Both of you.”

Shayna and Klenia had an other moment of hesitation. Talia cleared her throat, and waved her gun. Then they started to removed their uniform.

Shayna was left clad in a peach orange cami bra and golden yellow boxer undershorts with white stripes and a white waistband strap; and Klenia was left wearing a deep blue demi-bra and a black thong.

Talia was satisfied. “Maribel. Take one of their uniforms.”

Her accomplice complied. She tried to sneak a peak at Klenia’s body, but Talia barked: “Faster!”, and she hurried up.

“Now what?” Shayna asked.

Talia smiled devilishly. “I only needed to make sure there wouldn’t be any blood on the clothes. But now, I’m tempted to put a bullet between your eyes and call it a day.”

There was a short moment of tensed silence. Shayna and Klenia exchanged a wary look.

“Your gun doesn’t have a silencer.” Shayna objected.

“Fun fact. Did you know this safe room is actually sound-proof?

Talia liked the expressions of fear which appeared on Klenia’s and Shayna’s faces.

She put her finger on the trigger of the gun.

However, her smile turned into a frown when she heard Maribel talk.

“Uh… Talia… I think we have a problem…”

The reddish-brown-haired woman rolled her eyes, clearly fed up. “What NOW?” she complained.

Talia heard a ‘click’.

“Oh. That kind of problem.”

Mikani was threatening Maribel and Talia with her stolen gun.

“Thanks for clarifying this room is sound-proof, by the way.” the short woman commented.

At the same time, Zoé closed the door.

“I suggest you drop your weapon.”

For Maribel, it was back on the chair. The chubby woman was once more bound to it, and once more in her butterfly-themed multicoloured skivvies.

A trussed up Talia was seated on her accomplice’s lap, and was secured to Maribel and the chair. She too had been stripped down to her undergarments: a dull grey racerback bra, and matching classic panties. Indeed, Mikani and her friends had used her clothes as makeshift ropes.

The mercenary infiltrator who used to work for Aurelia was now trussed up with Aurelia’s clothes. Mikani appreciated the poetic justice.

Maribel and Talia were both gagged with their own socks and strips of clothes.

Mikani ignored the two women’s grunts of discomfort, and Talia’s hate-filled gaze. She looked at the remains of Shayna’s uniform.

“A shame we couldn’t get here sooner… This disguise is ruined.”

She looked at her two friends. Shayna and Klenia were busy celebrating their reunion with Zoé.

“We can’t have one of you walk around almost naked.”

Klenia glanced at Shayna. “I wouldn’t mind…”

“Focus please.”

“Sorry.”

“Luckily, thanks to our dear friend here, we have some reprieve.” (Mikani pointed at Talia. The reddish-brown-haired woman grunted louder, furious at the idea she had indirectly helped her enemy.) “Aurelia is currently bound and gagged in her office room.” (“You could say she’s all tied up.” Klenia intervened.) “She didn’t sound the alarm because several guards went quiet. So we should still have enough time to grab a new set of uniform.”

Two security guards were patrolling the corridors of the administrative building. Both were wearing the same kind of uniform: black shoes, black uniform trousers, a weapon belt with a handgun, a black security blazer over a white button-up shirt, and a black beret.

Kari had reddish brown hair tied into a short ponytail with a brown scrunchie, a white skin, a round face with a few freckles, a tall skinny body with long limbs and a long neck, and blue eyes.

Violet had a slender build, a small waistline, and long shapely legs. She had a round-shaped head, a fair skin, rosy cheeks, long straight black hair with purple highlights, and bluish-purple eyes. She wore a red headband to keep her hair back.

The night was awfully quiet. Even more than usual. They even hadn’t come across any other guard for a while now...

“These uniforms suck.” Kari complained. “I wish I was working for Primrose Security. At least, they don’t have to suffer these dumb berets.”

Violet nodded. “I actually tried being hired by Primrose Security, but I failed the entrance exam. And all I could find was this lousy job…”

“I know that feeling… I used to work in the security detail of a politician, but that bastard was exposed as corrupt. I wasn’t involved in his crimes, but after that nobody would hire me! So I ended up here...”

Both women sighed.

“Wanna get drunk after our shift?” Kari proposed.

“Yes.”

During a few minutes, the two women patrolled in silence. Then Violet spoke again:

“You know… If there is one silver lining with this job, it’s that I got to meet you. Not many guards understand just how lousy this job can be. Usually, they think their uniforms make them all-powerful or something.”

Kari chuckled. “You, you’ve spoken with Ilyana today…” She then got serious again. “But yeah, I agree with you… I’m glad I met you.”

“In fact, I wouldn’t mind to get to know you a little better…” Violet mumbled to herself, though she had spoken loud enough for Kari to hear her.

The two women blushed a little, cleared their throats, and avoided to look at the other in the eyes.

“Well, we’ve agreed to have a drink later, haven’t we?” Kari answered to elude the other woman’s statement.

“Y- Yeah… You’re right…”

“Girl, She’s sending all the signals.” a third voice suddenly intervened behind them. She was talking to Kari. “You should take action.”

Kari and Violet jumped. Their faces became bright red with embarrassment.

“Hey! You mind? This is a private conversation!” they objected.

The two guards turned to face the indiscreet woman.

They were greeted by the sight of two metallic canisters, directly pointed at their faces.

Klenia smiled. “Surprise!”

She sprayed knock-out gas at the faces of the two security guards.

Violet and Kari coughed, and staggered. Then their eyes rolled back. With one faint moan each, they fell on each other. Deeply asleep.

Mikani left her hiding spot. She and her friend grabbed the guards under the shoulders, and dragged them out of sight in a cleaning supply room. Klenia was still in her underwear, but it didn’t hinder her movements.

The unconscious Kari and Violet were swiftly divested of their uniforms. Klenia and Mikani started with the shoes, then unbuckled and pulled out the trousers. Next they unbuttoned the blazers and shirts, before taking them off.

Kari was left clad in a kelly green soft cup bra, apple blossom green bikini panties with a dark green waistband strap, and black socks. As undergarments, Violet was wearing lavender socks, a rubin push-up bra, and beige high rise briefs with a white waistband strap and a...

“… flower pattern.” Mikani commented to herself.

“Is it violets?” Klenia intervened.

“Primroses. White, red, and yellow.”

Klenia was disappointed.

She and Mikani searched the supply room. Among the cleaning equipment, they found clean rags, and package tape.

They used the rags as makeshift ropes to bind each woman’s wrists behind the back, and each woman’s ankles. Then they wrapped tapes around the hands, wrists, calves, shoulders, and thighs. A clean rag shoved into the mouth and several strips of tape were used as gags.

Inside the supply room, there was a metallic locker. The two friends stashed Violet and Kari into it. The two guards were facing each other, with their breasts and bodies pressed against one another. Klenia couldn’t resist the temptation to wrap a little more tape around Violet’s and Kari’s neck, to lock their gagged lips into a kiss. It was a variation of the ‘kiss gag’.

Klenia noticed Mikani was staring at her. “What?”

Her friend sighed indulgently. “You’ll never change…”

The busty woman closed the locker’s door, and smiled sheepishly. “I just thought I could give them a hand in their relationship…”

“Get dressed. I’ll give the other set of clothes to Shayna.”

In the safe room, Shayna and Klenia adjusted their stolen uniforms.

“You know you could have re-used your previous outfit…” Zoé commented to Klenia, who had insisted to put on Violet’s uniform, while Shayna was getting dressed in Kari’s clothes.

The busty woman shrugged. “And waste an occasion to steal a uniform? Heresy!” she playfully retorted.

Shayna chuckled.

“Let’s just leave.” Mikani decided.

Klenia couldn’t resist the temptation to wink at the bound Talia and Maribel. “Have fun, you two!” she teased.

“And thank you for opening the safe for us.” Zoé added. As crafty as always, she had taken the money inside Aurelia’s safe.

It was bringing her mothers and aunts memories of when she was selling bouquets as a child… taking advantage of her cuteness to gouge the prices.

Talia’s and Maribel’s moans and grunts became louder.

However, Mikani wasn’t in a forgiving mood towards the women who had kidnapped her adoptive daughter. “We’ll call the police when we’ve left. Pray they find you before Aurelia gets free.” she coldly announced.

It calmed Maribel and Talia a little.

Satisfied, Mikani closed and locked the door.

Leaving the administrative building proved to be easier than expected.

Though not that surprising either: Between Aster’s team, Zoé, and Talia and Maribel, there probably weren’t many guards still on duty in the farm complex. In fact, there was even the possibility that all the security detail was currently neutralized, one way or another!

“Aster gave us a rendezvous point. I’ll lead the way.” Mikani explained.

They walked around a big warehouse, and approached the fields of crops.

A figure appeared in front of them.

Thankfully, it wasn’t a guard. It was…

“Aster!” Zoé happily exclaimed.

She hugged the woman who, for all intent and purpose, was her second adoptive mother. Aster returned her embrace.

“Glad to see you’re safe...”

Klenia eyed Aster’s clothes. “I see you got in the action too.” she commented, while giving her a thumb up.

Her older friend interrupted the hug with Zoé, and scratched the back of her head with a small embarrassed smile. “I figured it’d make things easier for me…”

Klenia chuckled. “Just like I said. You’re still in the game!”

“Maybe…” Aster looked at all her friends. “I patrolled the area. It’s awfully quiet. It seems we’ve mugged most of the employees and guards of the night shift.”

“It’s possible. We received some unwanted help.” Mikani said.

Aster raised a questioning eyebrow.

“Talia and Maribel.” the short woman explained. “Don’t worry though. We’ve dealt with them.”

Aster nodded. “Good. Then it’s one less thing to worry about. I secured an escape route. Now, let’s just-”

A noise suddenly interrupted her.

They all frowned.

In the distance, they could hear sirens wailing.

“Police. Fashionably late, as always.” Mikani dryly joked.

“Of course… It would have been too easy otherwise…” Shayna complained.

“We were going to call them anyway, so I guess we can let them pick up the trash.” Klenia intervened. “But it’s best we vacate the area before they find us.”

“The escape route I planned for us didn’t take them into account. We should split up.” Aster decided. “Klenia. You go with Shayna. Zoé will come with Mikani.”

“And you?” Klenia asked, feeling a little worried.

“I’ll go on my own.” Aster winked. “It’s as you said. I’m back in the game.”

Klenia smiled. She knew it meant there would probably be one more mugging for disguise to wrap up their adventure… Zoé was safe. All their enemies had been neutralized. She could have fun one last time.

“So… Last girl to escape pays us a drink?” she jokingly proposed.

“It’s not a race, honey.” Shayna intervened.

“Oh! Not fun!”

“All the officers are in position and on the move. We’ve already arrested several of Aurelia’s workers and sentries.”

Robyn smiled, and answered in her walkie talkie. “Detain them all until we can sort everything out. But remember to treat them with the utmost respect. For now, they are mere witnesses. Officially, we’re here to capture fugitive uniform stealers. If during our search we ‘accidentally’ come across proofs against Aurelia, then it’ll still be time to change our tune, and see which ones are clean, and which ones are accomplices.”

“Roger that!”

“Also, make sure the press sees how professional you are.”

“You mean, the ‘leeches’?” the police officer dryly joked.

Robyn’s cheeks redden a little. Her colleagues knew she didn’t like journalists. However, the blond inspector needed to advertise her feat if she wanted to save her career, hence why she had called the press.

“J- Just do what I say.” Robyn retorted. “If we look good, all the section will reap benefits.”

“Got it. We found two women bound and gagged in their underwear inside a shed. Three more in a trailer. They all say they’re security guards. There were also three stripped farmers workers bound and gagged hidden in burlap sacks inside one warehouse.” The policeman paused briefly. Apparently, an other officer was talking to him. “And there was also one other worker trussed up in the middle of the haystacks. There are probably more like them inside the buildings.”

Robyn quickly deduced what these news meant. “We’re not the only ones raiding the area. Whoever they are, be careful. They must be considered hostiles as well. Capture and detain them on sight.”

“Roger that.”

“Check also every cupboard, every closet, every hiding place in every building… even under the furniture... I suspect we’ll find even more women locked inside. We can’t afford to miss any of them. Not in front of the journalists.”

“Once again, roger that.”

“Perfect.” Robyn ended the call, and looked at her assistant. “We may be able to salvage this operation after all...”

“Thanks to you!” the latter answered.

Jay was a rookie inspector, who was learning the ropes by working with Robyn.

The older more experienced cop with the young newbie. An other ‘cliché inspector’ situation. Their outfits were even similar-looking: Both were wearing thigh-long trench coats. Robyn’s was grey, and Jay’s was beige. Both were also clad in blouse shirts (a blue one for Robyn, a white one for Jay), dark blue business trousers, and black shoes. It was as if Jay was her mentor’s ‘Mini-Me’. At least, that was what the other officers were saying...

Robyn didn’t care. Jay was an excellent recruit.

Plus, the blonde didn’t mind at all seeing the admiration in her student’s eyes...

Jay had a white skin, and green-blue eyes. Her buck teeth, short frame, and round-shaped face were making her look younger than she really was. She had bushy ginger red hair, which she was trying to contain by tying them into a bun. The key word, though, was: ‘trying’. In spite of her best efforts, some locks was escaping the bun, and there were a few more on her forehead. However, the young woman’s most noticeable feature was her freckles...

Some people had freckles. And then there was Jay. The redhead had a true constellation of freckles on her cheeks and nose.

“Why are we stationed in the orchard?” Jay asked her mentor.

“According to our intel, some of the fugitives are trained infiltrators. So we have to make sure they can’t flee unnoticed under the cover of the bushes…” Robyn explained.

Jay observed the nearby trees and bushes. “We’re cutting their escape route!”

“Exactly.”

“Such professionalism…” the rookie inspector commented, clearly in awe.

Flattered, Robyn couldn’t help but brag a little. “Well, you see, it’s not my first gig… I’ve already been confronted to infiltrators’ tactics before...”

The tall blond inspector didn’t dwell on the fact that her first-hand experience involved being mugged for her clothes.

“Everyone is surrounding the perimeter. We have to do our part here.” Robyn concluded.

The blond inspector started to search the nearby bushes. Jay followed her lead.

Robyn was careful and professional, but she knew she had little chance to come across anyone. The orchards were currently empty. All the employees and guards were in the building complex, and were being arrested by her men. Still, she wanted to look good on the mission statement, therefore she made sure to put the shoulder to the wheel.

The night was quiet.

Robyn and Jay only heard the soft wind in the trees, and their own noises when moving away the leaves. Given how calm this part of the estate was, it was hard to believe that, in other areas, their colleagues were raiding the place and arresting everyone.

The blond inspector was regaining hope. Her hunch had been correct. Even if they didn’t find the fugitives, even if they didn’t find proofs against Aurelia, the mere fact there were dozens of half-naked bound-and-gagged women proved Robyn had been right to order a raid on the farm estate. Police had arrived in the nick of time to rescue these women. They would look like heroes in front of the press.

Robyn would look like a heroine in front of the press.

There was currently no camera around her, however she couldn’t help but reflexively adjust her thick braid. Her career was saved.

“I think I heard something…” Jay suddenly commented.

The bushes near Robyn moved. The blonde’s daydream was brutally interrupted.

“What?! Who?!” the startled inspector exclaimed. Her blue eyes widened.

She and Jay were suddenly grabbed, and pulled into the bushes.

“Wha-?!”

“Whooop?!”

The vegetation swallowed them.

There were muffled grunts and tuffle sounds. Several leaves and small branches were sent flying. Then, the bushes went still and silent once more.

Some time passed.

Mikani and Zoé emerged from the bushes. They adjusted their stolen trench coats, blouse shirts, business trousers, shoes, and belts. Mikani was wearing Robyn’s clothes, and Zoé was wearing Jay’s.

They briefly fist-bumped, and walked away.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. So what was the saying about fooling me thrice?

Robyn and Jay were concealed under the bushes. Ropes were binding them together, pinning their bodies against each other. They were tied up face to face, with the ropes securely wrapped around their legs, thighs, waists, upper-bodies, and shoulders. Robyn’s wrists were bound behind Jay’s back, and Jay’s wrists were bound behind Robyn’s back. They were wrap-gagged with tape.

Both women had been stripped down to their undergarments: Robyn was wearing deep blue hip-hugging panties with a black waistband strap, a purple full-cup bra, and plain black socks. Jay was clad in white knickers with an orange waistband strap and a pattern of yellow, orange and red autumn leaves. Her white t-shirt bra with orange borders and her white socks had the same autumnal pattern.

The blond inspector was mortified. She couldn’t bear such humiliation. Being mugged for your outfit was one thing, but being mugged for your outfit right after you bragged about your experience in capturing uniform stealers was an other one… The senior inspector could feel Jay’s gaze. The younger recruit was glaring at her. Robyn was convinced the redhead was very disappointed with her mentor.

The blond inspector moaned in her gag. Great… Way to blow it, Robyn… You just made yourself look like a fool in front of your apprentice… I bet she thinks I’m ridiculous now...

Jay had stars in her eyes. She couldn’t help but gaze admiratively at her mentor.

Just look at her… Even in the direst situation, she remains level-headed. When I see her so calm, I’m not even scared! Robyn is so cool… I can’t believe I’m actually bound-and-gagged with her...

Charlie was busting with impatience. She had the opportunity to get a good scoop, and she certainly refused to let it go to waste.

A police raid on Aurelia Erikell’s farm estate. A story of fugitive uniform stealers, corruption, bribery, organized crime, and political terrorism, with some luck.

People would love it...

The chief inspector leading the assault had informed the press. The journalists had arrived almost at the same time as the law officers. Apparently, the police wanted to look cool in front of the cameras…

Well, if it meant getting a good story, the journalists were happy to indulge.

Charlie had black hair, brown eyes, and a light skin. Her hairstyle was a top bun. She had curvy hips, but a small chest. The journalist was wearing black shoes and black socks, greenish brown trousers, a light orange long-sleeved t-shirt, a purple sleeveless vest, and a green and orange scarf.

She glanced at her camerawoman, who was rummaging through her equipment.

“Gladys! Hurry up! We can’t let the competition get the best clips!”

Gladys the camerawoman had a light skin, loose armpit-long honey brown hair, and grey eyes. There were piercings in her ears. She was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt with horizontal white and navvy blue stripes, as well as a blue jacket, reddish light brown trousers, white socks, and grey ankle boots.

“Just give me the time to change the camera’s battery.”

Charlie sighed. All the other crews had already left the area, including all the rival networks. She and Gladys were alone.

At this rate, Charlie was going to lose all the best stories…

“Do it quickly, please!”

Gladys smiled triumphantly when she put her hand on a spare camera battery.

“There you are! Jackpot!”

Suddenly, a hand was clamped over her mouth.

The camerawoman squeaked, but the sound was muffled by the hand-gag. Before Gladys could do anything else, a hand pinched a very specific nerve between the shoulder and the neck. The camerawoman let out a faint moan, and passed out. Her body went as limp as a ragdoll.

“Jackpot indeed...”

The woman who had assaulted Gladys loaded her unconscious body into the van with the help of an accomplice.

The vehicle moved a little back and forth, but Charlie was too busy complaining to herself to notice.

However, a few minutes later, the journalist lost patience. “Gladys? What are you doing?!”

The journalist approached the back of the van, and looked inside.

Two hands grabbed her by the shoulders.

“Uh?”

Charlie was pulled inside the van. The doors were closed behind her.

The vehicle briefly rocked back and forth, then went still.

A little while later, Klenia and Shayna exited the van. Klenia was wearing Charlie’s clothes, while her wife was clad in Gladys’ outfit.

“Tight around the chest…” Klenia complained.

“Such is the burden of big breasts… Even at 50…” Shayna gently mocked her.

“Hey! They’re 100% natural! You never seem to complain whenever you get a grab of them in the bedroom…” her wife jokingly retorted. “Plus, I’m not 50.”

“Not yet.”

In the back of the van, in the middle of their equipment, the trussed up Charlie and Gladys were lying. The two colleagues were bound back to back with cables taken from their equipment. Each woman’s wrists were tied in front of the other’s stomach. Their ankles were also bound interdependently. More cables were wrapped around both their bodies secure them together. Their thighs and shoulders were also bound together. The journalist and her camerawoman were gagged with brown duct tape.

Charlie and Gladys were obviously left half-naked. Charlie was wearing a black thong, a black demi-bra adorned with red lace, and hot pink short socks. Gladys was clad in plain white control briefs, a beige cami bra, and blue socks.

Shayna closed the van’s backdoors. She sat behind the wheel, while Klenia sat on the passenger seat.

The two lovers drove away.

“We’ll leave the girls in the van somewhere, and call the police once we’re at a safe distance.” Shayna said.

“At least, they’ll get their exclusive scoop…” Klenia concluded.

Lily was lazily sitting on her car’s hood.

The pizza delivery woman was wearing white sneakers, beige trousers, a shirt with a red torso and black sleeves, and a red cap with the logo of her company. Her name tag was pinned onto her shirt.

She had a round-shaped face, green eyes, and black hair tied into a collarbone-long high ponytail. Some of the woman’s bangs were dyed purple. Her skin was white, with a couple of freckles on each cheek. She also had small round black earrings, and dental braces.

It’s a weird shift... Lily thought to herself.

She had been sent to deliver a pizza to a few security guards of the estate, only to be intercepted on her way by the police.

A big operation was about to begin. The officers had told her they couldn’t let her make her delivery. At first, Lily had even thought they were going to ask her to give them her clothes, so that one of them could infiltrate the estate. Apparently, it had already happened… However, either these officers didn’t have the accreditation to take civilians’ clothes, or they didn’t want to. They had simply stopped her car.

Well, at least they had paid and eaten the pizza…

The officers had told her to stay. She was a “witness”, they said. The delivery woman suspected they had simply looked for an excuse to buy and eat her other pizzas.

The police assault had already begun. The police officers had left Lily behind. The delivery woman was alone. She couldn’t even see the spectacle, she was too far. A part of her was tempted to drive away, but she preferred not to leave before being allowed to. It was best to not disobey the police after all…

Now, if only her boss could let her explain the situation.

Aster was listening to Lily’s phone conversation. She had approached the police cars under the cover of the crops, only to be pleasantly surprised to see there was only a lone pizza delivery woman. She didn’t understand why the latter was here, but she certainly wasn’t going to complain.

It was a free change of disguise, and a free escape vehicle...

“No, no. I can’t leave the area right now. Police orders.” Lily was saying on the phone.

Her boss answered something, though Aster couldn’t hear him.

“What? No! I haven’t been robbed.”

New answer.

“No. I haven’t been mugged for my clothes either. What makes you think that? Why is it even your second guess? Why is it even a guess at all?!”

New answer.

“Yes, I’ll call you when it’s over.”

The delivery woman hung up.

“Jeez… Talk about paranoid…” she commented to herself while rolling her eyes.

The irony of her statement was so thick, it almost hurt Aster...

The retired infiltrator sighed, then discreetly approached Lily under the cover of the car. When the delivery woman was within reach, Aster grabbed and hand-gagged her.

Lily let out a muffled shriek of distress, no doubt cursing herself for foolishly tempting fate with her earlier comment.

Aster pulled her behind the car. The delivery woman’s struggles were short-lived. One nerve-pinch swiftly knocked her out.

Aster laid the woman onto the grass, and hurriedly stripped her.

Lily’s lingerie were a light violet bra with black borders and black polka dots, and matching light violet panties with a black waistband strap.

Aster swiftly removed her stolen cowgirl outfit, slipped into the delivery woman uniform, and grabbed a small switchblade.

She cut the dungarees’ straps, and cut the plaid shirts into strips. She used them as makeshift ropes. Aster bound Lily’s wrists behind her back with one dungarees strap, and tied the woman’s calves with the other one. Then she used the strips of shirts to strengthen the bonds, wrapping them around the knees, the ankles, and the forearms. Finally, she used Becky’s scarf as a cleave-gag.

Aster carried Lily in her arms, and stashed her inside the car’s boot. It was best to make the police believe the delivery woman had driven away, instead of leaving the bound-and-gagged girl behind. She didn’t want Lily to be found too soon – only after she was at a safe distance. Aster closed the boot. She’d leave the car somewhere, and anonymously call the police.

Some women would become flustered and distracted when they were bound and gagged half-naked on an other bound-and-gagged half-naked woman.

Not Talia. She was a professional. She didn’t let such trivial details ruin her concentration.

And currently, all her efforts were spent on freeing herself from her bonds before police could arrest her and Maribel. In fact, the police’s arrival could very well be a blessing in disguise… These morons were going to literally serve her fresh new sets of disguise on a silver plate! At least, if she managed to break free in time...

Klenia and Shayna were experts at knots, but so was Talia – after all she was an ex-girl scout. Plus, they had used strips of clothes – makeshift ropes who wouldn’t be as efficient as real ones.

Under her gag, Talia smiled when she managed to loosen the makeshift rope binding her wrists.

Finally!

She started to release her wrists.

They’ll see… These bimbos haven’t seen the last of me...

The door was suddenly burst open. Four officers entered the room.

“Police! Freeze!”

Dang it!
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
rufusluciusivan

Warning! I had to split the last part into two posts due to its length, so make sure to read the previous post before this one. Enjoy this last installment. It's longer than the previous ones. I really wanted to split the remaining part of the story in two different installments - and enjoy double the comments :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - but I couldn't find a satisfying moment to split the story in two, so I posted everything in one go. I hope you'll like it.

Epilogue

Aster, Mikani, Klenia, Shayna, and Zoé needed to lay low after their little ‘escapade’.

Police strongly suspected them of having been involved in the events at Aurelia’s estate, and of having mugged several women in the span of a few days.

Aster and Mikani retorted by threatening to leak to the press the government’s own shady behavior during Zoé’s kidnapping. The pressure they put on the police to deliver Zoé to them and to keep her family in the dark actually violated several laws.

Things ended up on a stalemate. The government didn’t want to risk a scandal.

Still, Aster and her friends thought it was best for them to be discreet for a while.

Fortunately, two days after, they received a call from Hieron. Apparently, he had been able to learn about the latest events – they didn’t know how. He proposed them to go take a few days off in his estate. They happily agreed.

“… Now, it looks like you had quite the adventure…” Hieron summed up after they told him the whole story. “Did you tell Clover and Posy?”

“After Zoé was safe, yes.” Aster answered. “They weren’t pleased we kept them in the dark, but they understood we did it to preserve them... Posy still doesn’t want to even consider mugging an innocent person.”

“I’m not pleased you kept be in the dark either.” Hieron commented.

“I’ll buy you a box of chocolates to apologize.” Klenia jokingly proposed.

The man didn’t react.

For the first time perhaps, Klenia thought that Hieron looked old. Of course, he was two decades older than her, so it was a given. However, even at the midst of the civil war, there had always been a mischievous spark in his eyes which made him look younger.

Now, he seemed tired.

“Still no news of her?” Klenia added.

A few months ago, a rumor that had spread. It pretended that Emery had been killed, although no body had been found. However, given how resilient Emery was, even in a wheelchair, the rumor could be false – Aster darkly joked Death itself wouldn’t feel safe with Emery around.

Hieron shook his head. “No. Agria and Cleo didn’t find anything either. They’re still looking.”

Of course, no-one in Aster’s team would shed a tear if Emery had been killed. However, Hieron was different. He had trained Emery. He had known her for years. He had an emotional attachment to her.

“I can’t think anyone could kill Emery…” Aster intervened. “She’s way too thick-skinned.”

“You’re probably right. We should talk of something else though. Times change. Emery is a relic of the past. Like the special combatants. Or me.” Hieron said to close the topic.

“And so are we. But it won’t prevent us to enjoy our lives. Obscurity has its perks. It gives us tranquility.” Klenia added.

Hieron chuckled. He looked at Zoé. “Tranquility?” he joked.

The young woman shrugged. The whole ordeal had left her mostly unfazed – she had seen a lot worst when she was a kid. “Most of the time.” Zoé rectified him. “We can still have a short adventure from time to time.”

Klenia felt hopeful. “It means you changed your mind about my proposition? You’ll go on some adventures with your Aunt?”

Zoé looked her in the eyes. “No. Stealing uniforms simply doesn’t appeal to me.”

The busty woman pretended she was hit in the heart as a joke. “You’re breaking my heart...”

“Klenia. I didn’t know of this proposition you made to my daughter.” Mikani intervened. “Were you planning on telling me at some point?”

Klenia put her hands on her mouth. She realized too late she had goofed.

Mikani looked at Aster. “I think our dear Klenia has forgotten what happened the last time she went on an adventure without telling us first. You still have some ropes, right?” she joked.

“Sure do.”

“How long do you think she must be punished?”

“A couple of hours, I’d say.”

“What about… Half a dozen?”

Klenia gulped, and looked at her wife. “A little help, please?”

Shayna smiled teasingly. “I’m tempted to let them do their thing… I could rescue you later… or play with you a little...”

Hieron laughed frankly this time. “Times change… But thankfully some things always stay the same…” he concluded.

Inside the Federation’s high security prison...

“Nobody knows, the trouble I’ve seen… Nobody knows… my sorroooooooooowwwww…” Maribel was singing.

“For Goodness sake! It’s been two hours! Knock it off, please!” Talia threw her pillow at the chubby woman.

Maribel expertly dodged the projectile.

“Like all great artists, people will only understand my genius after my death…” she complained.

Talia groaned in annoyance.

Maribel opened her mouth to sing some more, but a noise in the corridor interrupted her.

“Well, well, well… Looks like somebody is leaving us…” the chubby woman commented.

In the corridor, a guard was escorting a short man wearing glasses, who was pushing a wheelchaired woman. The latter had braided black hair with strokes of grey due to her age, a white skin, and blue eyes. More than fifteen years in prison on a wheelchair had taken a toll on her body, but one could still see she used to be a statuesque stunner.

“I thought she’d have stayed longer…” Maribel commented.

Reka BlackHills didn’t even look at her.

“Health reasons.” her husband explained.

“And probably a little bribe, right Maxie?” Maribel insisted with a wink.

The former mob accountant didn’t answer.

However, this time, Reka did – albeit still without deigning to glance at the other woman.

“Maxie. Ask Amara to give this one a swirlie for me.”

“As you wish.”

Maribel gulped.

“Now if you’ll excuse me. I have to meet up with my lawyers.” Reka concluded. “We need to finish filing our case to have my girls receive an early parole.”

Talia couldn’t help but reflexively ask: “For revenge?”

Reka glared daggers at her. “So that they can stop wasting their lives in this dump!” she retorted.

Then, she and Max left.

On their way, they passed in front of Aurelia’s cell.

“You can’t treat me like that!” the woman was shouting. “Do you know who I am?! I’m Aurelia Erikell! I demand you show me proper respect!”

“Stupid noisy punks…” Reka muttered to herself. “I’m glad I’m leaving...”

Robyn was feeling mitigated about how everything turned out.

On the one hand, the blond inspector had managed to salvage her career. In the farm estate, her men had captured wanted criminals Maribel Adrigal and Talia Agathoklès. They had also found incriminating documents detailing Aurelia Erikell’s illegal activities. Her success was enough to make her chiefs overlook her previous failures, as well as the fact that she was mugged and left bound-and-gagged during the police operation.

On the other hand, Robyn’s reputation had not been left unscathed. A picture of her and Jay trussed up together had leaked on the web. Now, all her colleagues were teasing her, joking she and Jay were an item and had a bondage fetish.

It was all so tiresome...

The blond inspector wanted to try and press charges against Mikani Noyokaze, Aster Demeter, Klenia Nakash, and Shayna Iven. She was persuaded they were responsible of several muggings – including hers. She suspected they even had the galls to anonymously call the police to allow them to find a bunch of their last victims – two journalists and a pizza delivery woman.

However, the higher ups had put pressure on Robyn to stop the case. Apparently, they were fearing a scandal. Given the fact they directly intervened to withdraw information about the kidnapping of Zoé Noyokaze, they were probably right.

All in all, everyone thought it was best to just forgive and forget. Robyn had no choice but to comply.

Now, if only her colleagues could stop making these heavy handed jokes...

Osana sighed.

Everything had gone exactly the way the redhead had expected…

After her mugging, she had spent a couple of uncomfortable hours. Then police had found her – like everyone else in the estate. She had been detained, the time for the officers to realize she had no connection to her boss Aurelia’s illegal activities.

Afterwards, an other rich schmuck had jumped at the opportunity to hire Aurelia’s former security detail in one swoop. Osana, Ilyana, and all the guards who weren’t complicit in Aurelia’s crimes had been offered a new job less than 2 days after their employer’s arrest.

Hurrah... the red-haired guard thought to herself, deadpan.

At least the new uniforms were slightly better – no dumb berets this time.

However, the worst part had been Ilyana’s reaction to the whole ordeal.

Osana had hoped that, after her mugging, Ilyana would have stopped being so gosh-dang-happy about being a guard. But the younger woman hadn’t! That naive optimistic fool hadn’t even had the decency to become jaded like her older cousin! She was still as insufferably enthusiastic as before!

“For a few uncomfortable hours, we receive so much money from our health insurance… Plus, you can’t deny it makes our job exciting… There’s some eroticism to it… I find it thrilling!” Ilyana kept saying.

Osana wanted to choke her.

Plus, Ilyana wasn’t the only annoyance she had to deal with…

There was more.

Osana had always considered Violet and Kari okay colleagues. There was this unsolved romantic tension between them, but nothing annoying. Plus they shared Osana’s view on their job.

However, being locked half-naked together had apparently helped them sort out their feelings.

Somehow...

They had decided to act on their infatuation.

Now of course, that wasn’t a problem in itself.

The problem was that Kari’s and Violet’s experience during their mugging had apparently given them an appetite for risk. They wanted to spice up their relationship. Like, say, by sneaking off while on duty to suck face… and more.

Osana was standing next to the door of a maintenance closet. She could hear faint moans and grunts coming from the inside, muffled by the door.

“Why did I agree to help you cover up for them?” the redhead complained to herself.

“Because it’s true love!” Ilyana playfully retorted. “And also because they gave us money.”

The moans were becoming louder. Kari and Violet were apparently moving to the next level...

Osana became bright red. She hammered at the door. “Knock it off you two!”

Of course, Kari and Violet were too busy to listen to her.

Ilyana chuckled. “You’re such a prude, cuz’.”

“Why don’t you go patrol somewhere else?” Osana retorted.

Ilyana stood at attention like a soldier. “Right away, cuz’!”

Osana couldn’t tell if the younger woman was sincere or mocking her.

A particularly loud sensual moan made her forget the question. She covered her face in shame.

All in all, Lydia thought she had made the most of the latest turn of events.

Of course, Aurelia’s arrest meant she had lost her employer.

However, she had been paid for impersonating Zoé at the pool before the businesswoman was arrested. Therefore, a hefty sum of money had been secretly transferred on her bank account before Aurelia’s assets were frozen.

Plus, with Talia and Maribel out of the picture, Lydia was now the top dog of mercenary infiltrators. For years, she had been the “bronze medal” stuck in Talia’s shadow. But when Number 1 and Number 2 were in jail, then Number 3 was the best by default. Lydia was free to “take over the market”, so to speak. All the people who would have hired Talia and Maribel were now going to hire her…

Or maybe she could find a way to break out her two fellow mercenaries, and to form a team with them, now that she was free from her contract with Aurelia. But Lydia would be the one in charge…

Decisions… Decisions…

Well, first things first, she needed to complete tonight’s job.

It was a minor heist. Pocket money, really. But Lydia couldn’t resist. Now that Aurelia didn’t have the exclusivity of her services anymore, the mercenary infiltrator was free to choose her contracts once more. She had taken an easy one for starts.

Lydia noticed the young lone red-haired guard. With her twin-tails, she was standing out. A rookie, most likely. The sentry was patrolling alone.

It was as if she was begging to be mugged for her uniform…

Well, I’ll be happy to oblige. Lydia thought to herself.

She discreetly sneaked behind her prey.

The faces were different, but the outcome was always the same.

Uniform stealing would never die.

THE END
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

she has grown up so much :D

she is beautiful. She is a young lady now :)

Rufusluciusivan, you should be so proud of her ;)

Mikani and Zoé emerging from the bushes and fist-bumping

that's our girl 8-)
rufusluciusivan

Ever since Zoé was introduced, the idea to feature her all grown up in a story has always been in a corner of my mind. It is now done.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

A satisfying conclusion to a fun story. It's always fun to see everything come together in the end.

The confrontation between Klenia/Shayna and Maribel/Talia was very entertaining, with a fun vibe of one side being forced to strip and then turning the tables on the other two. I would've liked that scene to perhaps be a bit longer and more detailed, as the interaction between the women was quite fun. The only part that felt a bit off was Talia's attempt to kill Klenia and Shayna - she's obviously a serious-minded mercenary, but killing two women at her mercy seemed a bit dark compared to the character we've known in earlier chapters.

The scene with Violet and Kari was also quite good, and I liked the subversion of Violet not having violet-themed underwear. However, I do wonder how Klenia would be disappointed by the revelation (it's not indicated that she knows Violet's name).

The highlight of the chapter was the exfiltration on the part of Aster and her team - particularly the scene with Robyn and Jay. The description of "the vegetation swallowed them" followed by Mikani and Zoé emerging from the bushes and fist-bumping, was an absolute delight. Even if Zoé truly has no interest in a career of uniform stealing, this was a dynamic moment of mother-daughter bonding (and binding, as the case may be for their two victims ;)).

Reka's cameo at the end was a welcome surprise - great to see that she hasn't lost her attitude, even if she's in a wheelchair and in prison these long years. "Ask Amara to give this one a swirlie for me" - that just made me chuckle. :)

The final scene is a good way to underscore the neverending world of infiltrations the characters are a part of. I do wish that Lydia had been introduced or at least mentioned a bit earlier in the story, as her introduction here is somewhat abrupt. But it's a nice scene to close things out on.

All in all, it was great to return to these characters (and meet some new ones), older and greyer but still just as entertaining as ever.
rufusluciusivan

Thank you for all your comments. It surely was a fun experience to write this tale! Even a bit nostalgic, actually. It brought back memories of a couple years ago. ;)
tirepanted3 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:54 am
The confrontation between Klenia/Shayna and Maribel/Talia was very entertaining, with a fun vibe of one side being forced to strip and then turning the tables on the other two. I would've liked that scene to perhaps be a bit longer and more detailed, as the interaction between the women was quite fun. The only part that felt a bit off was Talia's attempt to kill Klenia and Shayna - she's obviously a serious-minded mercenary, but killing two women at her mercy seemed a bit dark compared to the character we've known in earlier chapters.
I figured that the climax needed to be more suspenseful - compared to other times, the heroines have it relatively easy. Bondage is fun, but leaving someone bound and gagged isn't as suspenseful as a potential threat of death. I wanted more tension so I wanted to remain ambiguous whether Talia was truly going to shoot to kill, or was bluffing and was just (coldly) messing with Klenia and Shayna. She's clearly fed up by everything that happened... I tried to make the phrasing ambiguous. However, actually writing inner-thoughts would have killed the tension...
The scene with Violet and Kari was also quite good, and I liked the subversion of Violet not having violet-themed underwear. However, I do wonder how Klenia would be disappointed by the revelation (it's not indicated that she knows Violet's name).
Klenia has a sixth sense when it comes to sentry names and underwear. It's her superpower. It's lame, and is only useful for the narration's dumb jokes, but I guess it's still something... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The highlight of the chapter was the exfiltration on the part of Aster and her team - particularly the scene with Robyn and Jay.
To be honest, the exfiltration was more fun to write than the climax itself. At least, I took a lot more pleasure writing these light-hearted little snippets. I guess it shows. :lol: Indeed Robyn and Jay. Quick anecdote: at first, Robyn was supposed to be a one-time character, and this scene with Jay was supposed to be her only appearance. (In the first draft, police was a lot less present in the story.) However, I liked her design and character so much I made her appear more earlier.

Featuring mother-daughter moments between Zoé and Mikani was cool. My only regret is that I couldn't find a way to add more. :lol:
Reka's cameo at the end was a welcome surprise - great to see that she hasn't lost her attitude, even if she's in a wheelchair and in prison these long years. "Ask Amara to give this one a swirlie for me" - that just made me chuckle. :)
In general, that epilogue was a great way to show a glimpse of the fates of a lot of characters 15 years later - Hieron, Emery, Posy, Reka and her team... I really liked doing that.

I suspected Reka's part would be a good surprise to you - I dwelled on her more than on other characters for this specific reason. ;)
The final scene is a good way to underscore the neverending world of infiltrations the characters are a part of. I do wish that Lydia had been introduced or at least mentioned a bit earlier in the story, as her introduction here is somewhat abrupt. But it's a nice scene to close things out on.
In hindsight, I should have waited a bit more time before posting everything - I sped up things with the epilogue. Since it didn't have uniform stealing, I wanted to post it with the rest, but it made this part unclear. Lydia had been mentioned at the beginning of the story - she's the unnamed infiltrator who escorts Aurelia during Zoé's kidnapping, the one who takes Zoé's clothes in the pool after Talia and Maribel captured her. Her return is a bit of a twist - to show that life goes on, as you mentioned it. The phrasing wasn't explicit enough...
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Great chapter. So many fun scenes.

In no particular order, some comments on some of the scenes that I really liked.

The part with Mikani getting her uniform is great. We don't see the knockouts but somehow leaving it to our imagination is great. While we don't see the knockouts from the comment of being out of syringes we can assume all three women were injected. You can picture the scene. Mikani quietly sneaks up on each woman. She covers their mouths both to keep them quiet and hold them steady while she injects them. She then quickly drops the syringe and uses that arm to wrap around the women's upper bodies to control their struggles. Soon enough the sedative does its work and the women drift off into a deep sleep, slumping back against Mikani.

And for some reason the beginning line of the scene struck me as really sexy: "Mikani rolled the trussed up underwear-clad woman under a desk." That image just seems really hot to me.

Another great description was Shayna and Klenia take out: "One minute (and a few martial arts moves) later, the two security guards were taking a nap." Great description. The two guards are totally outmatched and easily dealt with. Great too that the women are given sedatives to keep them asleep.

The Kari and Violet scene was great. Love the interrupt their intimate conversation and spray them in the face with knockout gas. And do like the the sexy way the women were left together.

It did seem all these guards were particularly bad at their job and easy targets!

We even get to see my favorite thing, the nerve pinch, twice. Great knockouts of Gladys the camera girl and Lily the pizza delivery girl were great. As you say a pinch to that "specific nerve between the shoulder and the neck". Love that one specific spot that when pinched knocks a woman out.
rufusluciusivan

Leaving a few knockouts offscreen has the advantage to allow each reader to imagine their preferred scenario... plus it allows me to make less efforts. :lol: So it's a win-win, as long as you don't overuse the technique... :lol:
And for some reason the beginning line of the scene struck me as really sexy: "Mikani rolled the trussed up underwear-clad woman under a desk." That image just seems really hot to me.
I agree. The image of a disguised infiltrator discreetly hiding somewhere the unconscious woman she has just mugged is really hot...
The Kari and Violet scene was great. Love the interrupt their intimate conversation and spray them in the face with knockout gas. And do like the the sexy way the women were left together.
Well, Klenia couldn't resist giving their relationship a little nudge in the right direction... :lol:
It did seem all these guards were particularly bad at their job and easy targets!
Indeed, these guards weren't very good at their job. If we go by the personalities of the ones who are developed (Osana, Ilyana...), most of them are either jaded women who hate their job but keep it because they can't do anything else and because of the money; or young rookies who took the job because of the money. Bottom line: Most of them are in here for the money. They don't work as security guards because it's their passion or because they have a desire to serve and protect - like some police officers. They work because they want a paycheck. Most of them were here by default - because they couldn't be hired by more select security companies - like Primrose Security.

Talia and Maribel summed it up: The truly exceptional women aren't hired for grunt work. But here at the USB, we're not complaining, are we? ;) Incompetent guards are a staple of our genre. They make some of the best scenes. :lol:

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”