undercover trainee mission

dummy76

undercover trainee mission

Post by dummy76 »

R was an undercover terrorist sent to be a trainee in a military camp. She was busy transmitting information and intelligence to her group, being the beautiful trainee who could easily charm her officers and her colleagues. However, one night, R received a message from her handler: a senior terrorist has been captured and is detained in that camp. R would need to open one of the gates so a rescue can be done. It was 2am, when R decided to sneak out of her dorm room. Trainee cadettes were not allowed outside of barracks at night. R was about to sneak out, when her room mate, Alexa, stirred. R was worried if Alexa might be suspicious of her whereabouts, but since Alexa was cool, R did not want to employ lethal means. She put a pillow on Alexa's face, and Alexa struggled for her life. When she weakened, but was not yet dead, R used Alexa's loose tank top and blankets to tie her up in bed. Alexa wore only her boyshorts, with her C cup breasts visible. R used Alexa's socks to gag her, stuffing them in her mouth.

R then waited for one of the passing sentries to make their rounds. Issy, a soldier who just graduated from cadetteship, heard moaning in R's room. Alexa has woken up, and is struggling. R uses the muffled sounds as bait. Issy enters, and is surprised by what she sees. Before she could react, R kicks Issy's knee, and uses Issy's rifle as a garrote. Issy's struggles prove useless, and she becomes limp after a few horrifying seconds. Alexa sees what happens, and does her best to struggle and attract attention. R decides that if she wants to succeed, Alexa would be a liability. R punches Alexa to knock her out as an act of mercy, then strangles her dead. R then strips Issy's soldier uniform, leaving her in a black Nike bralette and grey uniqlo airism panties. She drags Issy on top of Alexa, puts a blanket on the bodies, and proceeds with her mission.
simon4242

Re: undercover trainee mission

Post by simon4242 »

i am not big fan of lethal scenes especially when you have a theme of not killing original victim but then having to kill them cos they witnessed the next victims. murder ....pointless and repetitive ....
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

thank you for the feedback, but in this case, R would have been compromised if Alexa gets discovered because of her struggling
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

maybe so but like i said you have a habit of doing this so yep repetitive and formulaic..now if Alexa had survived that would have been a shock lol
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

thank you for reading my work! yes, but I do make nonlethal versions sometimes. you can check the comments: but i do hope you enjoyed reading them
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

i read all your stories and they are well written but maybe in the future either kill the first victim from the start or knock her out so she doesnt wake up lol
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

thank you for reading them!! will consider that on the next installment. cheers!
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

cool
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Very nice story, Dummy. I listened to it with Immersive Reader.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

thank you for the comment: i hope you enjoyed the other story as well, the one of the escaping star wars rebel.

immersive reader sounds cool also

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”