Claire and Amy Jo Still on the Run

themann56

Claire and Amy Jo Still on the Run

Post by themann56 »

Episode 1

Due to the "antics" of the Fosters, Amy Jo and her mother Claire were now atop the FBI's most wanted criminals list. The always savvy Claire knew that it would be prudent for the pair to relocate out of the US. Mexico or Canada Claire was thinking in her mind. She finally surmised that the law enforcement agencies hunting them would think that they would opt for Mexico as she was from Texas. Yes, Canada would be their best bet at freedom at least for now.

The US and Canadian border is the longest unpatrolled border in the world. Getting across it would be way easier as compared to the US and Mexico border. Claire decided to make their crossing in Ranier, Minnesota. But the duo had to get there which would be very difficult especially in light of local law enforcement agencies, the FBI and US marshals on their tails. Our elusive felons had learned their evasive techniques while on the run and had become very savvy and wily. By scanning trucker frequencies, Claire had learned of a checkpoint at the Illinois-Wisconsin border.

"Hon, it's time to change up again" opened Claire.

"Damn ma, we just did a switch in Indiana!" complained Amy Jo.

"Girl if you think you know better than me, I'll get out and you can drive on" replied an irritated Claire.

"Oh ma don't be so melodramatic, Jesus."

"When I stop this car, I'll show you melodramatic and you'll see what watching those Hallmark movies will get you."

Amy Jo knew when to shut it when talking to her irascible mom and she turned her attention to the countryside dull as it was. Just around a bend in the road they both espied a RV that was pulled onto the shoulder. Two coed appearing women were huddled about the front with one on her cell. In fact the were all first year student who were matriculating the University of Wisconsin. Inside, were four other coeds who were snoozing, texting and chatting. Brittany Nichols parents had come up with the idea for the six to rent the RV and all to drive to Madison. They thought that their daughter would be more safe this way. But they never thought that they would run into the clutches of our anti-heroines. Claire pulled over just ahead of the RV and the two got out and greeted the two coeds.

"Hi girls, yall having car trouble?" inquired Claire.

Tasin McWilliams an 18 year old 5'6" statuesque ebony who was on a scholarship from the university's track and field team replied "Her GPS is giving us wrong directions. We all tried to tell her to just use her phone but viola."

A defensive Brittany said " My father expressly said to use it cuz its better than the phone's GPS."

Claire and Amy Jo only keyed in the word we.

"So there's more of you stranded here then?"

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say stranded."

A slightly miffed Tasin cut in "Are we moving?"

"Amy Jo, be nice and go in and introduce yourself."

"Sure ma."

"So where are you gals heading?"

"Madison, Wisconsin" retorted Brittany.

"Well, we are going that way. You guys are on the right road, but we know of a shortcut, you can follow us. My uterus is pressing on my bladder, could I use yall's bathroom.

"Sure, go right ahead, no problem."

"And yall's right rear tire looks very low."

Claire's web was quickly being spun. She and her progeny would need to work in concert and very fast. Inside the RV, Amy Jo was chatting up Tasin's cousin Aisha Taylor, twins Maria and Marisol Rodriguez and Brittany's childhood friend Bela Woodson.

"Amy Jo are you making some new friends, hon?"

"You betcha ma."

But things didn't go as Claire had planned. The teen girls were flighty, constantly on and off the RV, chatting on their cells and with one another until the time pressed Claire finally said "You guys should just hop back in and follow us since we are going that way,"

The teens thanked their "benefactors" and reboarded their RV and proceeded to follow their perceived saviors down the road oblivious to the danger that lied ahead.

"Damn, I thought we had their asses back there" growled an irritated Claire Foster.

"We could have taken them all ma, they are light-weights."

"Yeah but it would only take one to run off and the jig would have been up hon." "We'll settle their hash soon though."

Claire drove until she espied a turnoff road and took it. The RV stayed in tow. After about 3 miles in, Clair stopped her vehicle.

Clare instructed "Let's hit them hard and sweet. They won't know what hit them. You got everything AJ?"

"You know it mama."

The now notorious felons boarded the RV and Claire positioned herself at the front door and Amy Jo quickly moved to the rear door area. Now with the exits blocked the two sprung onto the unsuspecting teens and laid into them violently and methodically. After three minutes of a one-sided fight, Amy Jo and her mother stood unscathed over their victims who were dazed, contused and prostrate.

"Stay down bitch or you'll get some more" said Claire consternated.

"On your bellies cunts and put your hands behind yall's backs!" chimed in Amy Jo.

The defeated and shakened teens complied although whimpering and mewling all the while.

"Ma, you know we should strip them bare ass naked so they won't run off if one of the escapes".

"You're learning I see, but keep them on the floor so they can't be seen easy. Okay heifers, on your knees and start peeling EVERYTHING!"

Reluctantly, the six teens got onto their knees copying what the other one did in concert. Tops came off first, then skirts and pants, the shoes and socks. Even more slowly came the underwear which necessitated prodding and a few head slaps.

"I'll give you something to cry about bitch, now hurry up and get naked!"

"We ain't gonna tie their asses up ma?"

"Naw, if we're stopped and boarded, it will be hard to explain naked tie up bitches. We can say they're nudists or some shit like that. You bitches won't dispute that will yall? I thought not, now take a seat. We still have a ways to go."

End Episode 1

Episode II Claire and Amy Jo Still on the Run

"Amy Jo get off that fucking phone and keep an eye on those little cunts, I can see them trying to flag down the passing cars!" "And check their purses for money and credit cards, we'll be needing a few things."

Right on cue Amy Jo yelled " Get them big cow udders below those window sills bitches and I'm not gonna tell yall twice either." All six coeds shrank down in their seats in fear.
Last edited by themann56 on Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Claire and Amy Jo Still on the Run

Post by esercito sconfitto »

at last, after so many years! THEY ARE BACK! :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hey don't stop resume the story :)
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

2 against 6 lightweights ,....sorry too far fetched lol make a bit more believable they aint superhuman lol
themann56

Post by themann56 »

Simon has a good point. I thought about it but Claire and her daughter are chiseled mountain folk and teens have never been in a real fist fight. They were prime to be taken down easily. Four would have been more plausible but I like mass strippings. Hey that's just me though.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

yeah too many, mountain folk or not lol and some of the victims were tall, and one of them would have escaped lol
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

and lets face it talking out all these law enforcement officers is implausible they are mountain folk not trained professionals so this is definitely fantasy as most decent officers would kick their butts lol so this like a cartoon scrpt lol enjoyable tho lol

Return to “Stories by Ssims64401”