Story/illustration appeal

Announcements & General Discussion
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Story/illustration appeal

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Folks, I've been thinking about something.

Never in the history of USB have we had a story that involves any of those very cute Colombian policewomen.

Their patrol and office uniforms are amazing, and they operate in a highly dangerous place where rebels, cartels, etc, regularly go on the offensive to ambush, kidnap police officers etc, well at least historically they do.

Any story arc based on the above or artwork would be most appreciated. Latin America has given our genre so much over the years. Let's give back if we have the time, lol!

Yours,

The Professor
esercito sconfitto

Re: Story/illustration appeal

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I second that ;)

...especially because some of them are BEGGING to be captured and stripped of their outfits
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

Perhaps we can refer to the movie “Collective Damage” (2002)

The protagonist sneaks into the guerrilla camp,steal guerrilla uniform

They can be seen in these news
https://www.elsoldemexico.com.mx/mundo/ ... 74478.html
http://latinalista.com/columns/globalvi ... t-children
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Wow, they can arrest me any day. :D

Especially, that policewoman in the middle image. She's practically arresting you with her beautiful eyes, the more you look at her. 😍

Like the professor said. These are beautiful, badass women who do a dangerous job in one of the most volatile countries on Earth. They deserve, a good story. I have an idea.

A five woman team, lead by my girlfriend in the middle image, ambush and arrest some pretty guerrillas who are on a jungle patrol,. They Strip them, cuff them to the trees and infiltrate their camp using their uniforms. They enter the camp, in their stolen uniforms. Right up to the camp commander. My girlfriend, decks him with a punch and on cue the taskforce springs out of the jungle, surrounds the camp, captures it with not a shot being fired. In the dirt he splutters " What is the meaning of this? I sent a patrol of five guerrillas out this morning, they should be returning now!" My girlfriend replies, gesturing with her stolen uniform. "Really? Were they dressed like this? Cuff him."
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:24 am Wow, they can arrest me any day. :D

Especially, that policewoman in the middle image. She's practically arresting you with her beautiful eyes, the more you look at her. 😍

Like the professor said. These are beautiful, badass women who do a dangerous job in one of the most volatile countries on Earth. They deserve, a good story. I have an idea.

A five woman team, lead by my girlfriend in the middle image, ambush and arrest some pretty guerrillas who are on a jungle patrol,. They Strip them, cuff them to the trees and infiltrate their camp using their uniforms. They enter the camp, in their stolen uniforms. Right up to the camp commander. My girlfriend, decks him with a punch and on cue the taskforce springs out of the jungle, surrounds the camp, captures it with not a shot being fired. In the dirt he splutters " What is the meaning of this? I sent a patrol of five guerrillas out this morning, they should be returning now!" My girlfriend replies, gesturing with her stolen uniform. "Really? Were they dressed like this? Cuff him."
Why not, indeed! Great idea, please do when you have time. Thanks for reading and sharing.

@pc305435632

Many thanks, but, part of the appeal is that these are innocent God-fearing ladies, who find them selves completely out of their depth at the mercy of hardened female guerrillas or narcos. But thanks and thanks also for all your contributions over the years.

ES,

This might be an opportunity to reintroduce the board to our 'Defeated Army' concept.

So many scenarios here, that actually could also apply to Peru, Brazil, Chile and even Mexico.

1. Left-wing revolutionaries decide to help their imprisoned female operatives by kidnapping, stripping and holding onto female police officers for negotiation at some point in the far future. So, they're moved to a jungle camp and ...

2. The narcos using their army of prostitutes and drug mules ambush and kidnap a whole squad to humiliate the government and keep them hostage in one of their brothels.

3. There is a major uprising in one of the Amazon tribes. They attack, loot and abduct a load of policewomen in office uniforms while rampaging in a police station. They are abducted and taken to a tribal harem. But, the authorities are not allowed to rescue them owing to an old treaty or something.

Just thoughts. Of course, all scenarios would require and pretty guarantee plenty of gagging, overpowering and uniform stealing.

Hmm
Stormtrooper1990

I will definitely, add it to the to-do list. It's the least I can do for that sexy senorita, arresting me with her eyes...😍

Yep, I think i'am in love🥰
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

I think the incident about South American narcos is lethal.
I have seen two news photos:
1. A row of corpses hung on the overpass.
2. There was a row of plastic chairs on the street, each with a corpse on it.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/at-least- ... ecapitated
https://cn.bing.com/images/search?view= ... pse+narcos

Maybe we can use it as inspiration?
After stripping the victim's uniform
Put their bodies into trucks and transport them to the overpass to hang in a row. Or transport them to the government building and put them on the street. Put the corpse into words or symbols.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:24 am Wow, they can arrest me any day. :D

Actually, that story idea is very much like the Comando Elite episode that has been the subject of much discussion on here. The squad of Colombian special forces police women infiltrate the bad guys compound by tranq darting two cute, sexily clad female sentries and then the leader steals one of the girl's uniforms.
Stormtrooper1990

Why on earth don't we have shows like that in the UK. Sounds sexy as hell. More people will pay their licence to see a TV program like that. I would.

I just posted my story, on my sub-forum. Non- lethal, with added humiliation.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

The idea of these policewomen being overpowered, knocked out and left bound and gagged after being stripped is delicious. Especially if they're very offended and angry after awakening to find their uniforms have been taken.

Return to “General Discussion”