Help with a scene.

Announcements & General Discussion
Stormtrooper1990

Help with a scene.

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I remember watching a Netflix TV series called Colony, in which Earth is conquered by aliens, and they instill a sort of fascist rule using human collaborators. The series centres around a former FBI agent and his wife, trying to survive on the new norm.

At the end of season 1, they decide to leave LA. Their plan was to take the governor hostage and bluff their way out. When they waylay his SUV in a underground car park. It turns out his guards are one male soldier and one female soldier. They order the soldiers to strip, and the next scene they are wearing their full tactical gear. There is no aftermath though.
Trackman281

Re: Help with a scene.

Post by Trackman281 »

Well I found it and I must admit, I can't tell if there is a female guard or not? The first guard is definitely male as he speaks and he's not wearing a helmet. But the second guard never speaks, doesn't take off their helmet or balaclava and the scene itself is quite dark, so I could barely see what was going on. Now the second guard could be a female, but the body build does look more male to me.

Anyway, it's season 2, episode 13 (Ronin) and it starts at the 28:00 mark.

Please check it out for yourself and hopefully someone else might be able to confirm whether or not the second guard is female?
Stormtrooper1990

No I remember her saying "You what?" In a female voice, and her eyes under the ski mask . Mind you, when you are wearing tactical SWAT gear, it is hard to tell.

Thanks trackman, for searching anyway.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I watched the scene as well, and it is really tough to tell if the guard is male or female, for the reasons Trackman outlined. The build appears male, but that could just be because the tactical suit is so bulky.

The uniform thief is a woman, though, so we can confirm the scene is at least halfway there. :)
Stormtrooper1990

Tactical gear is such a odd look to a woman. Doesn't do them any favours, until it's stolen that is :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

No probs and let's be honest here. There is something sexy about having this supposed tough as nails and ready for anything swat / tactical response woman being left some where bound, gagged, in her undies and embarrassed while her attacker struts around in her outfit. :D
Stormtrooper1990

:lol: Absolutely 100% agree .Oh the humiliation, it's also good when the oppressors get taken down a peg.

Return to “General Discussion”