Favorite Method to keep the uniform donor out of the way

Announcements & General Discussion
meditions142

Favorite Method to keep the uniform donor out of the way

Post by meditions142 »

It is of course always something the uniform thief needs to be concerned about. What do you do to keep the victim from raising the alarm.

There are of course a number of different methods. Obviously the uniform thief could simply kill the victim. And of course the victim can be tied up and gagged. Or maybe she is locked up somewhere where even if she makes noise no one will find hear.

My personal favorite method to keep the girl from causing trouble is to inject her with a sleep drug. I love the idea of the woman being knocked out by some short term method and then, after her uniform has been stolen, she is given a powerful sedative. The drug will put her into a deep sleep for several hours so that by the time she wakes up the intruder is long gone.

What are some other folks' favorite method to keep the uniform donor from causing trouble or raising the alarm?
Jack_079

Re: Favorite Method to keep the uniform donor out of the way

Post by Jack_079 »

Bound and gagged all the way baby... 2nd Place goes to unconcious via the classic karate chop to the neck. :D

Killing them is a n00b move, too easy no skill. :lol:
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

They’re either killed or unconscious in someway (typically I prefer chloroform/syringe in that case) and then hidden away somewhere for me. If they’re unconscious they can also be bound and gagged, but it’s not necessary.
The Sick One

Post by The Sick One »

Knocked out, tied up, gagged and hidden away somewhere they can be found if people started searching hard for the infiltrator.

Quite against killing unless its important for the story, but from what I've seen it barely ever is when it comes to our board, so no killing for me
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Jack_079 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:11 pm 2nd Place goes to unconscious via the classic karate chop to the neck. :D
Ah yes, I too love the classic karate chop to the neck. To me, one of the best scenes imaginable is where a female guard is walking her patrol route and the uniform thief sneaks up behind her and delivers the good old chop to her neck. The guard is knocked out and falls into the intruder's arms. She is dragged off to a hiding spot to be stripped of her uniform.

The only concern with the neck chop is it will not last all that long, Therefore, your first plan of binding and gagging her is probably still needed.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Zero interest in death stuff. I find that rather disturbing.

So it's the classic knockout and bound and gagged for me. If not, I'm always a sucker for a KO and the victim being carried off, or just being pulled offscreen and the replacement stepping out in their clothes. :D
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

For me, I'd like:
1. A good hard punch.
2. A neck chop. (A real neck chop that froze the victim a bit with terror in her eyes, not those flimsy neck chop in Chinese's drama)
3. A choke that bring her out of consciousness. (Not to kill her tho)

I like those methods as it show the victim's face and reaction before she goes blackout. For me, those little detail, the mix of surprise, pain and horror, is priceless.

I also like it when, while being completely knocked out, the victim's eyes would still half open, and maybe a little drooling come out of her mouth. I follow a short course of medical emergency and learned that if a person got knocked out, his/her true conditions would look like that, rather than a peaceful sleeping pose we used to see on TV)
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Hi everyone, it depends on the context. If in the case of a female terminator, alien or vampire the death is guaranteed

Same goes with assassins or escaping inmates , it's more realistic for them to kill the uniform donor. It helps to lead to a successful mission outcome and to remove a potential witness that could be a problem.

My preference is lethal scenarios, because it makes a more convincing story. Plus I'm have a weakness for sexy bad girls.

My three main favourite takedowns are

1. Neck brakes.
2. Crushed throat via rear chokehold or garrote
3. Injection of a deadly neurotoxin via needle. Instant death.

Little to no blood, I hate gore and stabbing. A headshot with a suppressor is OK, but risk blood on the uniform.

Return to “General Discussion”