Terminatrix 1995 (2 scenes)

Trackman281

Terminatrix 1995 (2 scenes)

Post by Trackman281 »

Japanese version of the terminator film, now yes I am aware that this one of those straight to TV adult films, but here are the time stamps of interest.

First scene is at the 08:30 mark of where the villainess forces a prostitute to give up all her clothes including her underwear, keep watching at the next sees the heroine arrive and she spots the now naked prostitute trying to hide. :D

The second scene is actually done as a bit of a laugh, the heroine needs a new outfit as nobody is taking her seriously, she chases a woman down the street shouting "Let me have your clothes!" She obviously gets them as in the next scene she is wearing them. :lol: Scene starts at the 36:20 mark.

For those of you saying that there is a third scene of where the heroine mugs a girl for her clothes, then yes I am aware of that scene, however after watching it, I must admit, it has me raising my eyebrows so I won't include the time stamp, only the two above count.

Oh yeah and a full nudity warning.

https://archive.org/details/terminatrix_202206
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Terminatrix 1995 (2 scenes)

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Spectacular find, TM!
I'm a sucker for beautiful Japanese women.
I've been wanting a English dub of this flick for a really long time.
Back in the 90's I used to buy VHS copies of underground movies through mail order 'Zines.
I actually bought this from from a 'zine once, along with the Star Wars Holiday Special. This was way before the internet.
All movies can be downloaded off this website for free.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

was that a schoolgirl she mugged in the tunnel lol
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Yeah that's the third scene (or 2nd scene chronologically) of where the heroine needs a set of clothes after she arrives and finds the already naked hooker. That's the scene that made me raise my eyebrows as I wasn't sure what to make of it (if you know what I mean) so I didn't include the time stamp.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

not the mugging but the bit after it right lol cough cough when he is showing his devices lol

Return to “Plain Clothes for Disguise”