Villainous Imposter By Borderland Bound

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
Trackman281

Villainous Imposter By Borderland Bound

Post by Trackman281 »

Their newest clip uploaded features a scene right at the beginning. Two female guards are just doing their jobs when two criminals come in, hold up them up and explain of how their need their uniforms to impersonate them and so nobody gets suspicious while they commit their crimes.

The guards strip down to their undies before they are tied up to their chairs, afterwards the criminals put on their uniforms and go along their merry way. Now all in all it is a good scene and I really like the way the criminals belittle the guards as they say things like....."thanks for keeping your uniform nice and warm for me to wear."..........It's just adds to the guards humiliation. BUT, and yes their is a but coming........Please remember that the scene itself is only in the first 6 minutes and the rest of the video is split between the guards struggling in their undies, before some masked dude somehow captures the two imposters and leaves them bound and gagged too.

It's quite a common thing for the scenes (of our interest anyway) to be shown right at the beginning, then have the rest of the film focusing of something else. So the film itself is just over 18 minutes long, while the USB scene itself is only about 4 minutes long (6 if your not including the intro vid).

I have bought the clip myself, so that's how I know this, but I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you just want to see the scene itself (like I do), then it isn't really worth the price tag as after that the rest of the video is irrelevant, but it's up to you. I've linked the clip below for those of you who wish to check it out.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/64171 ... fashion-hd
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Villainous Imposter By Borderland Bound

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks for the "heads up" on this one, TM.
Borderland Bound has a lot of nice bondage videos.
Their stories involving clothes stealing usually follow this same formula. The stealing element sort of feels "shoe horned" in.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

You are correct about the "shoe horned" part of it, but I guess I do have to give credit where credit is due. At least they actually show the steal scene on screen, because you won't believe how many clips are out their with either an "implied" steal or an "off-screen" steal, despite the fact that they are clips or videos of this calibre. Let me give you a couple of examples.

I came across this Italian site (although thankfully all their clips have English subs haha), and I found this one clip which supposedly featured a scene. In the video their are two female agents talking (one's the infiltrator and one's her handler) and they need to find a way to infiltrate an enemy safehouse. The handler quickly realises that everyday the enemy order pizza and the same pizza girl always delivers it. The handler says to her partner that she must intercept and replace the pizza girl to get inside. The infiltrator (whose wearing a latex suit) agrees and goes off. It immediately cut to the next scene and the infiltrator is now wearing a new set of clothes and she's holding the pizza, she even adjusts her clothing a few times as you can clearly see that the clothing is too big for her. So this means that moments before this, she's overpowered the real pizza girl, stole her clothes and just left her somewhere. None of this shown and it is all left to the imagination. :roll:

The only other scene I can think of is where a female agent has infiltrate a fancy dress party as the party hosts have ties to underground criminal gangs. The agent approaches the door but she's stopped by the door woman who says the agent "doesn't have an invitation and she doesn't even have an appropriate dress." Naturally the agent just walks away and you think a great scene is about to appear.....Oh how wrong I was......It immediately cuts to a two second scene with her dragging an unconscious woman into an empty room (how she knocked her out is never shown), it then immediately cuts to her walking back up to the door woman wearing the dress from the woman she just knocked out and even brandishing her invitation. There's not even an aftermath of the woman she knocked out sprawled out in her undies or anything. :roll:

Pure evil! :D :shock:
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

what was the name of the italian site ?what was the second scene from ?cheers
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Borderland Bound has the Uniform/clothes steal implied quite often I noticed.
The women being replaced are told their clothes are needed by some "bad guys", then they're forced to strip "off screen". Later, they will be show tied & stripped.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Simon4242 - I've included links to the clips below and while yes, judging by their descriptions they do sound good, I do hope you believe me when I say, that if you're looking at buying them purely for their USB scenes (like me), then you will be disappointed. But of course this is just my opinion. :)

First link will take you to both the clip and the Italian clip site itself.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/94239 ... ring-minou

Second link will take to you to second clip with the agent infiltrating the party.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/32014 ... ub-capture
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

thank you wont bother lol
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Haha, probably for the best. :lol:

Return to “Commercial Producers”