Jordana Leigh

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
Nixon

Re: Jordana Leigh

Post by Nixon »

been emailing her, i know some things came up last month on her end that had to be done so the website was on hold she said in a email a month ago, in that email she said she would be sending me info on the video at the end of july. can email her yourself to ask on a update if you like just be respectful
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

sorry for that it glitched and it didnt show it posted
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

i havent heard anything from her since early on in the month if you all want to email her ask whats going on go for it, i noticed that some videos of her and the model that she does the switch/swap video with are being posted so i wonder if she is really behind
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

she posted a email about upcoming shoots so id email her spam the box find out where this video is i dunno what happened i cant get in touch with her at the moment :-(
noochy

Post by noochy »

Looks like she didn’t get the response she wanted, so we’re not a priority. Which is fair, but one has to know that courting us is a long term investment. We’re not just gonna buy anything with no creativity. We want stories, lead up, etc. So far, the last two videos kind of seemed like a cash grab. And that’s fine, it’s just not the way.
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

she said in a email she was gonna do another one with her but i said being no context of what the previous one you shot its hard to give you a story or idea
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

email her video was made months ago i dunno what has happened i emailed a few time got a response one was a bit cryptic saying has to wait for clipsforsale whatever that means
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

https://www.flickr.com/photos/185450186@N05/53256090898

new one will be up sunday. screen grab i was sent hopefully i will get a bit story info before its posted
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This looks interesting.
The woman who is stripping, is she hypnotized? She has a blank expression on her face and seems "entranced".
Also, the title reads: "Trans-Homewrecker". Is that for transgender? I'm slightly confused.
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

yeah i left the title on the picture cause i dont know what the story entails i asked for a summary but i havent heard back yet

Return to “Commercial Producers”