Jordana Leigh

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
Nixon

Re: Jordana Leigh

Post by Nixon »

are you looking for a custom? make sure thats in the title or send me a private message with what your looking for and ill send her one.
subzero

Post by subzero »

I'm looking to buy her latest custom about clothes swapping but I just sent you a private message
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

i got no message subzero, but i left a reply on whats going on with that video i got a email back "i got caught up with some things,i'm trying to get back on track, i will try and put it out maybe next week or the week after latest. i just like to rotate the categories (hypno, freeze, etc)."
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

Dea just got a new roommate, Scarlet. She seemed innocent enough, but lately, Dea has been noticing some strange things, like Scarlet watching her all the time. Well one night, Scarlet has a date and asks Dea if they could SWAP DRESSES. But it's not just the dress, she then wants her jewelry, stockings, shoes, BRA and eventually PANTIES! Scarlet somehow talks Dea into SWAPPING all of it.. EVERY SINGLE THING on her BODY! But it doesn't end there. Scarlet then starts BECOMING DEA and trying to make Dea become her...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/86509 ... ession-mp4

pic collage here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/185450186 ... ed-public/
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

New model, Lauren Sophia, will be joining me and Jordana-Rama Fetish clips on May 18th for a day of shooting! Lauren is a super HOT MILF.. 5'6", DD, and size 9 FEET! She does nude, girl/girl, and more! I am accepting exactly 3 Customs with her (down payment required), so don't delay! customs can be either solo, g/g (with Jordana), or with male POV (non adult).

Please either reply to this email or fill out the form at http://jordana-rama.com/customs ASAP to order!!

Looking forward to making your fantasies come true xoxo

Jordana
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

I got the word a new one will be on the way, this time Jordana herself will be in the video all i have on details at the moment will post updates when i get them
subzero

Post by subzero »

Any updates when this will be released?
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

been emailing her, i know some things came up last month on her end that had to be done so the website was on hold she said in a email a month ago, in that email she said she would be sending me info on the video at the end of july. can email her yourself to ask on a update if you like just be respectful
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

been emailing her, i know some things came up last month on her end that had to be done so the website was on hold she said in a email a month ago, in that email she said she would be sending me info on the video at the end of july. can email her yourself to ask on a update if you like just be respectful
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

Return to “Commercial Producers”