Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
Nixon

Re: Jordana Leigh

Post by Nixon »

i would assume by the weekend they are shooting the now as we speak
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

got a email stating it was shot, she stated "it just took extra long for them to switch ALL" seems like we are in for a good one. Jordana is getting the hang of this and everyone she makes gets better and better
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

the video is done you can buy from her directly at first being she has plenty of customs that are going out and going up before this makes its way onto C4S. She said the story is similar to a Single White Female story and they swap EVERYTHING.. panties shoes jewelry etc. she can be contacted at [email protected] The price will be 40 to buy from her directly at the moment, if you dont want to help out this artist/director at this price right now then please just wait for it to go up on C4S/please dont bother or do haggling with her as well, if your not pleased then please move along.... Jordana works very hard on her material to please everyone so no need to be a jerk. at the moment tho no estimated date is for this video when it will drop on C4S

https://www.flickr.com/photos/185450186 ... 0306415224

i dont know why this site will not let me post pictures
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

flickr page updated with links to her videos
subzero

Post by subzero »

Hi Nixon. I was interested to buy Jordana's latest video but can't get any response from her through email. Were you able to buy her latest clip?
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

i have been on vacation, but ill send her a email right now and see what is going on
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

i got a email back "got caught up with some things,i'm trying to get back on track, i will try and put it out maybe next week or the week after latest. i just like to rotate the categories (hypno, freeze, etc)."
subzero

Post by subzero »

Thanks for your efforts. Should I wait it on Clips4Sale then?
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

yeah i would i got that emailed her right away after i read your message, and she hit me back pretty quick and thats what i was told
subzero

Post by subzero »

I tried sending out an email to her again but haven't got any response yet. Hopefully she responds soon

Return to “Commercial Producers”