Jordana Leigh

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
Nixon

Jordana Leigh

Post by Nixon »

Jordana Leigh's clips for sale page will be putting one out tonight at 8, between a tomboy and a business esq lady. she has a few of these on her page does a wonderful job and if anyone wants too help support her you should def check out her videos, they range 9.99-12.99 not much too help out a small clips site. On her pages she has quite a few clothing swap videos. i wish i knew how to post screen grabs too tickle anyone's interest. perhaps someone can lend a hand with that. She has 3 pages on that site.
http://spellboundbeauties.com
http://theshameshack.com
http://jordanaramafetish.com
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Jordana Leigh

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Do you have the titles of of videos? That would help us locate them.
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

the new clip will be posted at 8pm today so i dont know the title of that she sent me a pic of it. Dea and Erica are the models. and from what information she gave me clothing swap as well as footwear and undergarments and accessories. again if i knew how too post a pic i would

Freeze Switch
Magic Mask
Tomboy
Magical age

she is also a fetish page so have in mind those video are in her collection for sale as well. i might be missing some im going off the top of my head tho im sure i cant get a complete list if needed. check her out who knows you might say hey this looks like a cool one too check out.
noochy

Post by noochy »

So….where is it?
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

its up i just ordered it, both ladies did a fantastic job i must say. im sure people will have problems or grievances with it but she is only getting better at making them, so hopefully some of you all have 10.66 or w/e it comes out too to help this wonderful director out too make more in the future. they can only get better
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

got a email that she will be doing another one, being the other did so well with models

SCARLET & INDICA

www.jordana-rama.com
noochy

Post by noochy »

Nixon wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:43 am got a email that she will be doing another one, being the other did so well with models

SCARLET & INDICA

www.jordana-rama.com
When does it drop?
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

shooting will be on the 13th so i will be sending a email that day to find more details.
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

heard that she would be doing a single white female esq video and the other would have more of a girly/fem swap
noochy

Post by noochy »

Nixon wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:37 am heard that she would be doing a single white female esq video and the other would have more of a girly/fem swap
When are the videos dropping?

Return to “Commercial Producers”