Cemetery & Toe Tag '94: "Island Peril"

darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

On the tropical island of Costa Raza...
Deep in the jungle, about a mile from Dismay's citadel...
Two of Dismay's female soldiers are ambushed by Cemetery & Toe Tag.
Held at gunpoint, the beautiful troopers are forced to remove their uniforms.
The frightened, half naked women beg for their lives, fearing they will be executed.
Our pair of anti heroes assure the buxom beauties they won't be harmed.
Cemetery produces a small metal canister, explaining it contains a powerful sleep gas.
The women protest, expressing they don't want to be knocked out.
Cemetery says: "Sorry, bimbos!" as she sprays the two women in their faces with the potent noxious gas.
The pretty, half naked duo choke on the fumes, fighting to stay awake.
Toe Tag giggles and says: "Breathe deep, sluts! That's it! Fill up those lungs and go to sleep!"
Finally, both women collapse to the grassy ground unconscious with a “Thud” and they expel a loud sigh.
Cemetery remarks: "Now isn't that better, girls?"
Toe Tag says to her partner: "Come on...let's change into their uniforms."
In about ten minutes...
Concealed behind a row of thick hedges and bushes, lies the two busty and unconscious female troopers.
The blonde is laying flat on her back, totally naked, with her legs spread wide open.
The other, a brunette, is braless, only wearing a pair of white cotton panties.
After tying their boots, adjusting belts and holstering weapons, Toe Tag and Cemetery are disguised in the stolen uniform.
Peeking over the bushes, the heroines bid farewell to the two stripped and unconscious women.
Toe Tag laughs, mocking the helpless, semi nude women:
"Don't worry, bimbos...we'll put your uniforms to good use!"
Cemetery, holding back her laughter follows with:
"Blondie, if you're going without panties at least close your legs! Your friends might get the impression you’re some kind of a loose slut.”
The two disappear into the thick tropical forest.
One last chuckling voice echoes from the humid and misty woods.
"You ladies take care!"
The two disguised vigilantes journey to the super villain’s citadel….
The End
meditions142

Re: Cemetery & Toe Tag '94: "Island Peril"

Post by meditions142 »

I love these kind of scenarios where the infiltrators have been able to ambush the sentries and then are able to force them to strip. Then, once the women have given up their uniforms and are no longer needed they of course need to be dealt with. The heroes then just casually spray them with a powerful sleep gas and the women are off to sleepyland.

And the dialogue and interaction between Cemetery and Toe Tag and the two women is wonderful. I love the touch of at first the two sentries fear they will be killed but Cemetery and Toe Tag assure them they will be fine. Then when Cemetery tells them about the knockout gas they girls then say they don't want to be knocked out. Considering the alternative you'd think they would welcome it. You just can please some women!

I love the description of what happens after Cemetery sprays the two sentries: "The pretty, half naked duo choke on the fumes, fighting to stay awake. Toe Tag giggles and says: 'Breathe deep, sluts! That's it! Fill up those lungs and go to sleep!' Finally, both women collapse to the grassy ground unconscious with a “Thud” and they expel a loud sigh. Cemetery remarks: 'Now isn't that better, girls?'" Something sexy about that whole scene.

And can I assume that since you note the spray is a "powerful sleep gas" our lovely blonde and brunette sentries will be sleeping for a good, long time.

Love the story.
darth chlorophorm 2

Meditions, if I only get a single comment for a story, I'm glad if it comes from you.
I'm really pleased that you enjoy these tales so much.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Darth, buddy, can you provide us with more details about these "Dismay's Army" uniforms? unfortunately I need a visual description to figure out the scene and for a better imagining :)
darth chlorophorm 2

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:19 pm Darth, buddy, can you provide us with more details about these "Dismay's Army" uniforms? unfortunately I need a visual description to figure out the scene and for a better imagining :)
Hey, Buddy.
A couple of Dismay's female sentries were featured in a old Hazard comic I posted at our old board.
I reposted it here today.
Here's the link: https://www.uniformstealingboard.com/vi ... =70&t=7785
I've really been wanting to updating this comic for sometime.

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”