Chinese Female Combatants

Trackman281

Chinese Female Combatants

Post by Trackman281 »

I found a scene on the site motherless which features a female spy sneaking into an evil organisation. In the middle of the film she overpowers one of the security guards and steals her uniform. Some of the stripping is shown but due to China's censorship, no aftermath scene. Even though the film is all in Chinese their are English subtitles underneath. The uniforms all seem to be the classic Chinese policewoman style uniforms with the classic miniskirts.

Because it's motherless I'm not sure I can post the link, even though the video itself is not linked to any known producer and looks like a fan made style of film. Please clarify? :D
esercito sconfitto

Re: Chinese Female Combatants

Post by esercito sconfitto »

please don't post any link to motherless , it's like to be chained to an anvil thrown into the deep sea :o

but you can find the same clip elsewhere ( at youtube maybe ) by copying the URL of the clip ;)
Trackman281

Re: Chinese Female Combatants

Post by Trackman281 »

No problems. Okay in that case, since I can't find the clip anywhere else (maybe a region thing?). The name of the studio is "Hwan sun god studio", I don't know it's original title, it was made in 2022, the clip is 27 mins long and the scene itself starts around the 5:30 to the 6 minute mark.

As I say, it's the not the best scene in the world, but it does get bonus points as the infiltrator steals both the guards high heel shoes and even her stockings......nice! 8-)

I hope this helps. :D

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”